13 minutes ago, Lauren2023 said:

I am flummoxed.  What is his charisma level?  Even with Dominance Skill Level 3, you need to have a pretty high charisma skill to be able to convince a sub.  I think logic skill also helps. 

Both skills are maxed and my dom is female 

17 hours ago, Lauren2023 said:

Hi, do you have Dreams of Surrender?  The updated versions of these items are now integrated into DOS.  The non-integrated versions are legacy and no longer supported so may not work after the last game update.  See link below:

content:objects:feedingmachine [] (blackvelvetroom.com)

I do, and it does not seem to work.. havent really added anything since the last time it worked. besides WW updates. 

2 hours ago, mbmdroid said:

I do, and it does not seem to work.. havent really added anything since the last time it worked. besides WW updates. 

Are you using them with a pre-existing couple?  Do the other Master and Sub interactions work?  

I can't get any of the items to interface with the game. Everything from WW works. I have dominate and sub skills maxed and they created a contract. Objects always says no one is skilled enough, 'there's no sims available nearby that {sim} knows that will have sex with him/her", or when the sim puts themselves in for teasing- the only thing I can actually do with ask to join- it gives Message Code 11:  with the provided criteria of involved sims and picked location/object, no fitting sex animations could be found - however I have every available extra content animation on WW site downloaded. 

Is there a step by step on how to get these items to function? I have it all downloaded properly. 
On 4/16/2024 at 8:36 PM, KarenJet said:
I can't get any of the items to interface with the game. Everything from WW works. I have dominate and sub skills maxed and they created a contract. Objects always says no one is skilled enough, 'there's no sims available nearby that {sim} knows that will have sex with him/her", or when the sim puts themselves in for teasing- the only thing I can actually do with ask to join- it gives Message Code 11:  with the provided criteria of involved sims and picked location/object, no fitting sex animations could be found - however I have every available extra content animation on WW site downloaded. 

Is there a step by step on how to get these items to function? I have it all downloaded properly. 

Same for me. (1.05)

I had only access to SOS Shop once then nothing on the SOS card no more SOS Shop. No idea where items I bought went. No idea how to use gag, plugs. I bought the box but it has no use.

10 hours ago, Toxic455 said:

Same for me. (1.05)

I had only access to SOS Shop once then nothing on the SOS card no more SOS Shop. No idea where items I bought went. No idea how to use gag, plugs. I bought the box but it has no use.

Gags and plugs only work on the Patreon version. See https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:dos:dreamsofsurrender, any paragraph marked with (*) is not yet in the public release. 

On 4/16/2024 at 7:36 PM, KarenJet said:

First thing to check, are you using the correct version of the item? You should have options when you click on it like "Directed Training", "Voluntary Training" or "Lock in" depending on which item you're using. Latest public files are at https://wicked.cc/author/kritical/

The message you quoted looks like it's from the older (non DOS compatible) items. 

17 hours ago, SeaMouse said:

First thing to check, are you using the correct version of the item? You should have options when you click on it like "Directed Training", "Voluntary Training" or "Lock in" depending on which item you're using. Latest public files are at https://wicked.cc/author/kritical/

The message you quoted looks like it's from the older (non DOS compatible) items. 

Yes I downloaded the latest version, and even uninstalled and reinstalled it. I have all of those options but none of them are functioning. They all give the errors I've listed above. The only think I can do is put a sim in and select "teasing" but then it gives an error when I request someone to watch or join and clicking next dose nothing as well. 

On 4/22/2024 at 6:40 PM, KarenJet said:

Yes I downloaded the latest version, and even uninstalled and reinstalled it. I have all of those options but none of them are functioning. They all give the errors I've listed above. The only think I can do is put a sim in and select "teasing" but then it gives an error when I request someone to watch or join and clicking next dose nothing as well. 

My understanding is that the teasing interaction and any of the interactions under the Wicked menu on those items don't have anything to do with the sub / dom skills, and only work if you have downloaded animations for them. They come by default with a teasing animation, but anything else you will need to get other 3rd party animations. 

I guess next things to check for the other functions:

Does your dom sim have the "certified dominant" trait? If not, put the SOS card in their inventory and purchase the dom license. (or cheat to add the trait)

Do your sims have the owner - owned relationship? Go to the relationship tab of your dom sim and look at the profile there for your sub sim, there should be a line saying "owned submissive". Likewise on the relationship tab on the sub sim if you view the profile of the dom sim it should say "my dominant". If this is not true then, with the dom sim selected, click on the sub sim and select master -> offer sub contract

Do the interactions without objects work? Eg the various options under Training or Rules of Conduct?

You say you have the dom and sub skills maxed, check are they the ones that come with this mod or are they similarly named skills from a different mod (eg I think Nisa's mod has skills with the same names). The dom skill should have an icon of a red circle with a suit and tie, the sub skill icon has a red circle with a necklace. 

Some of the items might only work fully with the Patreon version. One I know works with the public mod is the dog bowl (which should have an option Voluntary Training -> Eat...). If that's working and the item you want to use isn't, it might be that the other item is paywalled. 

If you are using the Patreon version (I think this is not in the public version anyway) you might not have the "dominant potential" required for the item. In that case select your dom sim, then shift click on them and select master -> develop dominant potential. 

That's all I can think of to check in game.

Are your game and WW mod up to date?

There shouldn't be conflicts with other mods, but you can always try removing any mods other than this and WW and see if that makes a difference, if it does then add them back until the problem re-appears.  

Good luck.