On 5/27/2019 at 3:23 PM, Kritical said:

Move the .package files you downloaded into

Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods

Once you launch the game, it will list all the mods you have in that folder so you can check you copied them correctly. Then, just find the item you want in CAS just like normal.

If you need more instructions, just google "how to install mods sims 4" and get more detailed answer.

is there a place i can download them all at once?

Look, you have amazing content. You know it. We all know it. It's incredible. But you're deliberately ignoring every single person on here asking for a simple zip folder instead of figuring out/remembering your personal system of organization for your stuff. A through Z, dates, names, etc.? Nobody is going to remember that. I can only assume (since I don't know how stats work on this site) that you do this to stay at the top of the list for most downloads. 

People are asking you constantly for one file. We love your stuff. But it really should be easier to obtain it.

1 hour ago, wwsimmer22 said:

Look, you have amazing content. You know it. We all know it. It's incredible. But you're deliberately ignoring every single person on here asking for a simple zip folder instead of figuring out/remembering your personal system of organization for your stuff. A through Z, dates, names, etc.? Nobody is going to remember that. I can only assume (since I don't know how stats work on this site) that you do this to stay at the top of the list for most downloads. 

People are asking you constantly for one file. We love your stuff. But it really should be easier to obtain it.

No matter how many people say it, it won't ever happen, because Kritical had  said several times that that (one archive file of all) won't ever happen.

Edited by ioawdfv
12 hours ago, wwsimmer22 said:

... But you're deliberately ignoring every single person on here asking for a simple zip folder ...

Obviously I am. Its the first question in the FAQ. If you cant be bothered to read it before asking a question, I cant be bothered to answer the question. Funny how that works :) 

@ioawdfv Do you mean this ?

image.png.3e8e5db43378dc4dd706bf565b6df3fc.png

Yes, it works.

edit: From a lightning speed fast look at the xml, it uses some Pets vfx. I actually dont remember what happens to WW animations if you dont have the pack the vfx is from. The other thing that might be a an issue is that the roles are defined as MALE and FEMALE on the animation instead of the preference being defined as MALE and FEMALE. So maybe check just with two regular sims.

Edited by Kritical
7 hours ago, Kritical said:

@ioawdfv Do you mean this ?

image.png.3e8e5db43378dc4dd706bf565b6df3fc.png

Yes, it works.

edit: From a lightning speed fast look at the xml, it uses some Pets vfx. I actually dont remember what happens to WW animations if you dont have the pack the vfx is from. The other thing that might be a an issue is that the roles are defined as MALE and FEMALE on the animation instead of the preference being defined as MALE and FEMALE. So maybe check just with two regular sims.

Yes, I meant that one.

Not sure why it doesn't work for me and several people in the animation thread.

I tried the animation with husband and wife sim.

Can you talk/chat with the animation creator/author about it?

Also, I have all the Packs except free ones from the beginning so, missing pack isn't the problem.

What do  you mean two regular sims?

If I understood what you said, I don't create the sim that are spellcaster/werefwolf/mermaid/etc.

And can you tell me your WW settings that you are using?

Also, can you tell me everything of how you placed the bench and other stuffs related or can you tell me everything you did to make the animation work?

Also, what do you mean by:

The other thing that might be a an issue is that the roles are defined as MALE and FEMALE on the animation instead of the preference being defined as MALE and FEMALE.

Also, can you give me the animation package that you are using, I want to test out to figure out if that works for me or not.

One more thing to confirm, do  I need the cloth that shows in your screenshot for animation to work?

I meant this: Bits&Pieces Set - Latex Harness

Edited by ioawdfv

@ioawdfv Well what am I supposed to tell StubbornDevil about it? The object is fine, thats all I can tell you. If you want to help him troubleshoot it, then ask for a stripped animation pack that doesnt include anything but the actor animation itself (no vfx, no sound effects, no props) and if it starts showing up, then you have to figure out what exactly are all of you missing. But thats troubleshooting you have to do with him, not me.

Anyway as I said I only glanced at the xml file, but since its an animation with multiple props and effects, my money is on all of you missing a used resource. 

2 minutes ago, Kritical said:

@ioawdfv Well what am I supposed to tell StubbornDevil about it? The object is fine, thats all I can tell you. If you want to help him troubleshoot it, then ask for a stripped animation pack that doesnt include anything but the actor animation itself (no vfx, no sound effects, no props) and if it starts showing up, then you have to figure out what exactly are all of you missing. But thats troubleshooting you have to do with him, not me.

Anyway as I said I only glanced at the xml file, but since its an animation with multiple props and effects, my money is on all of you missing a used resource. 

Ok, cool

17 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

Ok, cool

Oh yeah, one last thing. What I meant by regular sims is a male and a female, sorry forgot to mention that. Not MM, not FF. Thats just how the XML is set up, it probably wont allow the animation for same sex couples- refer to my earlier note about how its made.

2 minutes ago, Kritical said:

Oh yeah, one last thing. What I meant by regular sims is a male and a female, sorry forgot to mention that. Not MM, not FF. Thats just how the XML is set up, it probably wont allow the animation for same sex couples- refer to my earlier note about how its made.

Cool, got it.

The 2 sims I tried was male (husband) and female (wife).

And I'm currently doing further testings

Ha, finally solved the problem.

image.png.bed51808bd6b617948079869280c99ab.png

There was one object, "[Noir and Dark Sims 4] Metallic Sex Toys and Pot" that I needed to have for Preacher animation to work.

Guess everyone had that object except me.

So, funny thing is that, am I only one who didn't have that object?

Edited by ioawdfv
21 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

No matter how many people say it, it won't ever happen, because Kritical had  said several times that that (one archive file of all) won't ever happen.

10 hours ago, Kritical said:

Obviously I am. Its the first question in the FAQ. If you cant be bothered to read it before asking a question, I cant be bothered to answer the question. Funny how that works :) 

It's just a shame that you have so many fans and then talk to them like they're nothing more than a bother to you. I understand being frustrated at repetitive questions, but I wasn't actually asking a question. I was simply making a comment. That being said, I did not read the FAQs. I know your policy on making one folder. I asked you on your Patreon and got the same snark when I was paying for your stuff, which is why I cancelled my sub. 

Thank you for your content and all you do.

@wwsimmer22 Expecting people to skim the FAQ is apparently "thinking of them as a bother". Cool.

Now, I cant find your comment or message on my patreon, to get inspired by my past self and see what was so awful to you that you apparently remember it two years later, but let me just point out the absurdity of subbing to it, getting access to my dropbox, which literally archives everything in once click, then asking me to provide that functionality and then leaving because I apparently somehow offended you.

So thank you for subbing, even for that short time, but I have no intention of changing my view on the matter.

I have a strange problem. Some of the clothes are not looking good.

In CAS, everything is fine. But in game, not.
I have the latest video drivers, and the latest game updates.

Windows 11, nvidia geforce rtx 3050 Ti (laptop) GPU.

Any suggestion, what is the problem?

Edit: I think, I have a solution.
Probably the latest game update changed some of the graphic setting. After I changed the settings to high, and after a restart I changed back to ultra, the problem solved, I hope.

Clothes-01.jpg

Clothes-03.jpg

Clothes-02-inCAS.jpg

Clothes-02-ingame.jpg

mods.jpg

Edited by TiredGamer

The Working Shock Collar isn't working! (sorry, couldn't resist?).

More specifically, the "Zap her" interaction doesn't work. It doesn't play the animation and the Sim doesn't get a moodlet. Only a white straight jacket moodlet appears with the text "Release", but it disappears after a second. The interactions in the "Command To..." menu work, but aside from the "At ease!" button they have no text. I haven't tested the "unable to refuse sex" part.

I have a lot of mods installed, but I haven't tested deactivating everything else to see if it works, yet.

What I have tired:

• Start a new save
  • Remove every Kritical mod except the shock collar
  • Try to find a conflict with ModConflictDetector. I haven't used this tool before, but as I understand it, it works like this: It scans the Mods folder and then lists all .package files. If you click on one, it shows potential conflicts with other .package files. It shows 139 conflicts for "[Kritical]WorkingShockCollar1a.package" but most of them are other [Kritical] packages or stuff like WickedWhims or Basemental Drugs. It does show a handful of files from other creators, but removing them didn't help.

Any ideas?

PS: My game is in German, but that hasn't caused any issues in the past. Mods that are not translated simply show up in English.

On 2/10/2023 at 3:28 PM, Kritical said:

Do you get an exception log that you can send me? I kinda need more info to be able to to anything about it :) (and replicate it more importantly).

The log should be in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\lastException.txt, right? Because that file is a few days old and no new one was created during my tests. I've also tired now to remove everything in the Mods folder except "[Kritical]WorkingShockCollar1a.package" and switch the game to English and it still doesn't work ?

so, i've recently just installed all of the things and put them in the right folders (as far as i'm aware) but for some reason all the animations (as far as i'm aware) are broken, instead the sims just stand in their idle pose until something, i have no idea what, snaps them out of it and they get out of the attempted animation, during this the sim can't do anything and other sims can't do anything to said sim, excpetions in the screenshots, as seen in the screenshots if another sim asks the sim in question to stop said sim in question will dissapear, selecting the sim in the bottom left then clicking their picture to focus camera on them says they are still in the object. if i'm missing someting please let me know because it honestly just ruins this whole thing if the animations break

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I cannot tell if this has already been asked or if there's any way to search this thread.

After extensive testing, I've found that the Sex Arcade pregnancy chances get completely removed if I change any of the pregnancy settings in MC Woohoo. It would be great if the sex arcade could utilize the MCCC settings, or at least not interact that way. At this point, it appears the only way to get answers on this is for Kritical to reach out to Deaderpool and find out how the tuning is interacting. I'd happily make the change only in my personal game if someone can just give me the information I need.