1 hour ago, Lux Lux said:

I have however become very confused about your files lately. I thought if something is ModA and ModB they were just alternate versions. But now one item is up to H.  So is it just one item and H is the version?  I should delete A, B etc and just use H?

Yes. The letter at the end is what version it is. Use the latest version and delete the others.

Hi Kritical,

I need help with your dungeon, i.e. four of the rooms have ether removed or subtituted items, the rooms are as follows, Lab Entry - 1 subed, Pet Dorm - 4 removed, Playroom - 1 removed, 2 subed, Punishment - 1 removed.

Would it be possible for yopu to give me a fullist of all objects both build and buy and if there is any thing that you might oof used that is from another pack or kit that you have not stated.

And so that it helps I have listed all the packs/kits that I do not owen to help you, also I always use move objects on before place a custom room or lot.

Base game legacy edition, High School Years, My Wedding Stores, Wearwolves, Decor to the max, Blooming rooms, Little Campers, Industrial Loft, Bust the Dust.

I've been to the website, been through the faq..

Does someone know how to actually use the different arcades?

I can strap a sim in or persuade one to do so, but neither the sim inside nor the other can "use sim". (Clicking on the sim that is strapped in, i suppose?)

On 9/6/2022 at 7:38 PM, -Player1- said:

I've been to the website, been through the faq..

Does someone know how to actually use the different arcades?

I can strap a sim in or persuade one to do so, but neither the sim inside nor the other can "use sim". (Clicking on the sim that is strapped in, i suppose?)

You need wicked whims to be istaled, after that all you need is Sims.

16 hours ago, Maggie2 said:

I cant get the dungeon to show in my library. 

This is not a single building, it is a collection of rooms and you must have the custom content switch on in your library.

Also try doing a manaul search in your Sims 4 library, i.e. open the zip, right click any of the try items and choice rename and right click to copy, then open your Sims 4 library and paste into the search box, if you do not find any of the files try reinstalling them and then check your in game library.

@berden91 You dont have to message me 10 times. I didnt reply sooner because I was away from home for a few days. Check your private messages for a reply.

@Platinphoenixx Unless Turbo changed the way undressing works again, it should work just like it did for the past two years - WW objects have undressing disabled usually, so that you can wear whatever fetish stuff you want while using them. My custom advanced objects are a mix, but unless you tell me which objects specifically, I cant really do much more than shrug.

@crashdodgers I think my time would be better spent just making a new batch of rooms that are more focused around packs :) Sorry about using so many packs on it, it was the first build thing I shared, so my inexperience shows. There are pack reference sheets on my wiki, so check that out. But as far as a complete list of objects, not really.

@-Player1- The wiki tells you very clearly that you have to click on the sim inside directly to use them, not on the machine. So the question is, did you? :) If it still doesnt work, send me a PM, we will take a look at it.

@Maggie2 Make sure that your Tray folder doesnt have any subfolders. All the tray files should be only 1 level deep, including the dungeon files. Other than that, you can find it in rooms in your library (make sure to check the "show custom content" tick).

2 hours ago, Kritical said:

@berden91 You dont have to message me 10 times. I didnt reply sooner because I was away from home for a few days. Check your private messages for a reply.

@Platinphoenixx Unless Turbo changed the way undressing works again, it should work just like it did for the past two years - WW objects have undressing disabled usually, so that you can wear whatever fetish stuff you want while using them. My custom advanced objects are a mix, but unless you tell me which objects specifically, I cant really do much more than shrug.

@crashdodgers I think my time would be better spent just making a new batch of rooms that are more focused around packs :) Sorry about using so many packs on it, it was the first build thing I shared, so my inexperience shows. There are pack reference sheets on my wiki, so check that out. But as far as a complete list of objects, not really.

@-Player1- The wiki tells you very clearly that you have to click on the sim inside directly to use them, not on the machine. So the question is, did you? :) If it still doesnt work, send me a PM, we will take a look at it.

@Maggie2 Make sure that your Tray folder doesnt have any subfolders. All the tray files should be only 1 level deep, including the dungeon files. Other than that, you can find it in rooms in your library (make sure to check the "show custom content" tick).

Hi Kirtical, Thank you for your reply, I have found out that at least three of the missing/sub objects where a table and two chears. Also I do not think it is your fault more it is the development team that has once again remove items from the game catologe, whutch thay have done a number of times before.

22 hours ago, Kritical said:

Wiki seems to be fixed. Pushed a new LL update.

I will personally frown at the first person who doesnt read the wiki page on the milking machine and asks me something literally answered there.

Do you intend to make a male version for the Milking machine? The Concept is really excited

On 9/10/2022 at 12:37 AM, Kritical said:

Wiki seems to be fixed. Pushed a new LL update.

I will personally frown at the first person who doesnt read the wiki page on the milking machine and asks me something literally answered there.

Hi Kritical, your advanced objects are always high-quality and I look forward to your new creations.

I had two different sims, of different households, autonomously break out of the "training" rabbit hole and soft-lock progression. When I sent them back to training, it started over from the beginning, but the selections I had already made were no longer available and so they could not graduate.  In both cases they broke out of the rabbit hole in order to join somebody who was playing the video game console from the City Living expansion.  On the third Sim, I moved the zbox console to the household stash before sending her to training, and everything worked perfectly.

EDIT: This is in reference to the milking machine if that wasn't obvious

Edited by Glabdo
16 hours ago, Darks0ul said:

Do you intend to make a male version for the Milking machine? The Concept is really excited

There is milk machine for male in this site (LL) from different user.

But, I'm not sure if you would use it, because the author/creator has made animations that is related to CN's mod.

Edited by ioawdfv
On 9/9/2022 at 1:49 PM, Kritical said:

Yes, as stated before i tried clicking on the sims themselves but there was no "use sim" option onr anything like that

@Kritical Hi, I really like your stuff, especially your clothing items and usable objects!

I have stumbled over two minor issues.

1. The link for the Cowprint Set doesn't link to the wiki, it links back to the Loverslab page instead.
  2. After loading a game my Sim didn't have the "Ready to be milked" moodlet anymore. But I could still milk her and after that she got the "Recently Milked" moodlet and everything worked normally after that. It has only happened once so far so I'm not sure what caused it.

@countzero99 Hello, good to hear that. As to the things you mentioned.

1. Yeah you are right, my bad. Its still on the wiki, I just goofed when I was pasting the link. Because of how inconvenient the LL backend can be, I will let it be, as Id have to push an update to edit the changelog.

2. If it happens again, let me know. Especially if you have more details. Still, if the process keeps working, then its a minor issue.

Edited by Kritical

First and foremost: Love the mods, I'm not even into BDSM stuff usually but this stuff really does it. The milking machine is exactly what I needed for my cow-girl.

Secondly: Aside from the rabbit hole bug mentioned above where my sim decided that video games would be better than milk training (which I accidentally brute forced by cancelling the video game action while the training action was queued) the animation is very off center. Like her boobs aren't even remotely in the cups, and rest so far to the right that the left boob is almost in the right cup. Probably my own fault somehow, but figured I'd let you know, since I have now tried it with 3 different sims on different save files with the same results.

12 hours ago, Kritical said:

@Gamma_47 If you are using any custom sliders that modify the skeleton, that can fuck things up quite a bit. Cant really say if I cant see it, but I know its the most likely culprit.

Okay, so while I'm obviously not looking for a comprehensive list, which sliders would those be generally speaking? Like height sliders and stuff like that? Because I have downloaded an ungodly amount of custom sims from this site and more than likely some were included.

Thank you for answering, BTW!

16 minutes ago, beepbc said:

Hi, is there a place to one-click download all the items? Even on patreon. 

First question in the FAQ (it gets asked a lot). I'll quote it for you.

On 5/18/2019 at 12:35 PM, Kritical said:

Q: Can you package everything into a zip file for me?

A: Sorry, I dont plan on doing that for numerous reasons. I hope you find my stuff worth the small inconvenience of downloading files separately. You can reference the screenshots I uploaded to see what you like and have to have and what you can do without. My patreon supporters have access to my dropbox- as such they have access to auto-archive function that zips everything up.