[Starbound] Globaura Monster Compatibility

I downloaded Starbound from GOG, so I can't access the steam variant of the mod, and I don't have a Chucklefish account.  Can you upload the original mod to LL?

This seems like such a great mod!  I want to try it!

When I capture a globaura and release it from the ''capture pod'', it becomes still and Aphrodites bow does not cause it to become a fuckable object, it did not move unless provoked by hostile monsters/npc and does not seem to die.

I tried to run the globaura mod alone and things were good, but whenever I add this mod again the same problems occur. Idk, sexbound api is 2.9, the globaura monster mod is 1.1, I added the entire folder from the zip file into the mods file.

help

When I capture a globaura and release it from the ''capture pod'', it becomes still and Aphrodites bow does not cause it to become a fuckable object, it did not move unless provoked by hostile monsters/npc and does not seem to die.

I tried to run the globaura mod alone and things were good, but whenever I add this mod again the same problems occur. Idk, sexbound api is 2.9, the globaura monster mod is 1.1, I added the entire folder from the zip file into the mods file.

help

1 hour ago, silverfishv9 said:

Just here seeking support as well, Globaura seem completely unaffected by anything that should cause this mod to function, and just end up dying a lot :c

did you use the AphroditesBow?

without the globaura sexbound mod, i can spawn the globaura in, however, with it, i can't and i keep getting forced into my ship in prism/biolum biomes at night. any way to fix this?

Edit: By crash, i mean that the game forces me into the ship because of a error in the world. the log seems to suggest that it's from attempting to spawn a "non-existent" monster

Edit again: Welp. just found out some outdated sexbound addon was the cause. (and it wasn't just breaking this..)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 1:35 PM, silverfishv9 said:

Just here seeking support as well, Globaura seem completely unaffected by anything that should cause this mod to function, and just end up dying a lot :c

Well you can try using a lewd gun from lewdbound. It seemed to work for me.

• 1 month later...

it doesn't seem to be Most Popular on steam workshop i remember seeing it at the top almost always. :P 

one time i was using the mod i encountered a funny visual glitch
it was bustin' a nut in my character and it seemed to loop the start of the animation spraying tons of spunk particles everywhere.
its an excellent start and hook for other mobs to maybe be dragged into later on. ;) 
i wonder how many ppl wanna get jiggy with a poptop?

• 1 month later...

A couple things. In response to my earlier posts, the issue is a flat out incompatibility with the Venus body mod, (breaks all monster mods). Secondly, is the globaura a "male" only race in sexbound, or is there a chance for a "female" one to spawn? (this is in reference to another monster sex mod "Teratophilia" where there are different genders.)

5 hours ago, flamelord3 said:

A couple things. In response to my earlier posts, the issue is a flat out incompatibility with the Venus body mod, (breaks all monster mods). Secondly, is the globaura a "male" only race in sexbound, or is there a chance for a "female" one to spawn? (this is in reference to another monster sex mod "Teratophilia" where there are different genders.)

The gender functionality was added after this mod was made, and to make it compatible, any old mod without gender options defaults to always male.

Also, y'know, making them female breaks animations as one of the "arms" is in the genital layer.

That said Eixxxo's been busy so i would say don't expect updates-- someone could however make a mod to upgrade/update this one on the side. Though, i challenge people to come up with ways to represent visual pregnancy on these... I tried, and my take is eh at most. I did make some visual edits to discern females from males though, that was neat.

Also, VenusBM hasn't been updated in forever, and installing it seems to be causing the whole of Sexbound to stop, regardless of anything. Also, 90% sure it was made before monster support was even a thing so it makes sense it'd break the mod since it overwrites several core files in the API.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, jajsjkdjkwi said:

probs nobody even check this at this time. since starbound is pretty much dead. but i have a problem. i have all the three necesary files. but the glob doesnt turn itno its sex version.

is there by any chance a way to spawn the sex version in?

... all THREE mods? Which are...?

• 3 weeks later...

So uhh- i keep having trouble with the mod not working, i think i set things up correctly, but no lust inducing weapons are working on Globaura, there's no way to interact with it sex-wise despite having the mod installed. These are the mods i have installed if it helps: image.png.8384bf611bf17ffb30c020f19a92c7dd.png