[Starbound] Globaura Monster Compatibility

[Starbound] Globaura Monster Compatibility

1204501287_GlobauraCompatibility.png.531f9c26137ce59779bef4057ad73e94.png

Sexbound

This mod requires my eStyleMonsters mod from the Steam Workshop. Go grab that!
Or alternatively, check it out on over on Chucklefish's Forums!

This mod allows you to sexually interact with a Globaura, and requires the latest version of Sexbound in order to function. Currently, this mod supports all positions as of Sexbound 2.9.3.

To interact with it, you must hit it with a lust-inducing weapon, which will render it susceptible to your sexual advances. Such as...

Throwing Heart Aprodite's Bow

659136559_HavingIssues.png.0ab230b3e610f934b791a150c3f84cc9.png
You shouldn't be! First thing to check is correct installation.

• Starbound cannot read .ZIP files, you gotta extract the folder inside into the mods folder.

Other than that...

• Monsters are still a pretty new addition to Sexbound, and most compatibility issues you might run into are a result of...
    • Outdated Sexbound mods.
    • Something still unaccounted for in Sexbound's base function.

That said, if you find out that any up-to-date mods are incompatible with this mod, let me know!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/05/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexbound API

Very, very nice mod, the Globaura in itself is worth it, but the fact that i can go around and simply fuck it anywhere makes it a beauty, it is also the first true sexsable starbound beast (no hard feelings horny poptop), congratulations and thanks for the hard work!

We're halfway there to sex as part of the gameplay! ...Now we just need a means for a forced interaction on contact, and we can get tentacle monsters.

Edit: Any possibility of a non-steam version of the required mod? I use multiple builds of SB, each with it's own folders, and workshop mods are just a pain to identify and get working for these.

7 hours ago, lindazana said:

We're halfway there to sex as part of the gameplay! ...Now we just need a means for a forced interaction on contact, and we can get tentacle monsters.

Edit: Any possibility of a non-steam version of the required mod? I use multiple builds of SB, each with it's own folders, and workshop mods are just a pain to identify and get working for these.

Sure! It's just tough to remember to release a version in multiple places sometimes, and it's hard to get the word out about updates on other platforms.

Just uploaded this specifically at your request! If you discover that I haven't been updating there, contact me on Steam to remind me, but I'll try and remember to utilize both sites.

Playing with the new colors made me wonder, is it possible to make it so when they impregnate you that you give birth to another Globaura? Or is that something to be done with Sexbound? Also i think it'd be really cool if you had an option to buy them at the Terramart or something as an egg to hatch! Just as an idea is all^-^

17 hours ago, IsabellesBells said:

Playing with the new colors made me wonder, is it possible to make it so when they impregnate you that you give birth to another Globaura? Or is that something to be done with Sexbound? Also i think it'd be really cool if you had an option to buy them at the Terramart or something as an egg to hatch! Just as an idea is all^-^

The pregnancy thing is something that Sexbound still doesn't support. It does support interspecies pregnancies, but only with other races, not with monsters. If Sexbound adds that though, I'll do my best to make use of it!

Also, the egg idea isn't a bad idea! I'll probably make it a limited selection so you'd have to go out to find specific colors, but I'll definitely keep that in mind.

8 hours ago, XanderScarlet said:

Could you make an installation guide? I can't get the globaura to spawn even with commands, i got both files but it doesn't work.

Open the .zip file and drop the folder into your mods, that should be it. If you can't get a globaura to spawn via

/spawnmonster globaura

then you don't have the base mod properly installed. Both mods are installed the same way, unless you are downloading Globaura through Steam Workshop, which is an automatic process.

8 minutes ago, flamelord3 said:

So im having an issue where the sex node and animations for the lil thing is missing, giving me a headless character fucking an invisible globaura. any clue as to why?

Not entirely sure! Are you using the latest version of Sexbound? I think 2.9.0 is the earliest version of monster compatibility, but the current version fixes a lot of bugs.

Also, make sure you don't have any duplicates of any mods, like two versions of Sexbound or two versions of this mod. It's possible you got a sneaky old version of something screwing it up.

4 hours ago, Eixxxo said:

Not entirely sure! Are you using the latest version of Sexbound? I think 2.9.0 is the earliest version of monster compatibility, but the current version fixes a lot of bugs.

Also, make sure you don't have any duplicates of any mods, like two versions of Sexbound or two versions of this mod. It's possible you got a sneaky old version of something screwing it up.

So i have a bunch of mods in my folder (77 FML) and sexbound wise i'm running 2.9.3 (unpak) with no duplicates anywhere, old or new.

On 5/7/2019 at 5:09 AM, Eixxxo said:

Sure! It's just tough to remember to release a version in multiple places sometimes, and it's hard to get the word out about updates on other platforms.

Just uploaded this specifically at your request! If you discover that I haven't been updating there, contact me on Steam to remind me, but I'll try and remember to utilize both sites.

Thank you! That's very sweet. And no huge rush, most people that get their mods from sources other than steam are patient, or at least less impatient, about updates.

On 5/8/2019 at 1:23 PM, flamelord3 said:

So i have a bunch of mods in my folder (77 FML) and sexbound wise i'm running 2.9.3 (unpak) with no duplicates anywhere, old or new.

Hmm, I dunno what to say. The mod itself is pretty lightweight and shouldn't be subject to much interference unless you're playing with a mod that changes how Sexbound works. What Sexbound related mods do you have installed?

Edit: Very well could be an outdated race support mod screwing with ya.

On 5/9/2019 at 11:30 PM, Jyroscopic360 said:

I think I'm doing something wrong. Nothing seems to happen when I hit the globaura with any lust inducing weapons.

Sounds like the compatibility mod isn't properly installed. You have drop the folder inside the ZIP file into your mods folder. It won't load the ZIP file by itself.

2 hours ago, Fiend_Herd said:

So, my only issue that impregnating the globaura and upon ''giving birth'' crashes the game for me. Are you possibly familiar with that issue? Other than that, everything works fine. Nice job!

Nope! Not familiar with that issue -- are you by chance using Pregnant Males 2: Parenting Boogaloo? I think all monsters in Sexbound default to male, and it's not currently equipped to handle monster-species related pregnancies. I think PM2:PB enables species polling where it tries to decide the species of  the child, but it will only select races, not monsters. When it tries to give birth to a monster, it comes up with nothing and might crash your game.

On 5/14/2019 at 6:45 PM, Eixxxo said:

Nope! Not familiar with that issue -- are you by chance using Pregnant Males 2: Parenting Boogaloo? I think all monsters in Sexbound default to male, and it's not currently equipped to handle monster-species related pregnancies. I think PM2:PB enables species polling where it tries to decide the species of  the child, but it will only select races, not monsters. When it tries to give birth to a monster, it comes up with nothing and might crash your game.

I do happen to have that mod installed, yeah. Guess there wouldn't be a stable replacement that still allows me to impregnate males?

4 hours ago, Fiend_Herd said:

I do happen to have that mod installed, yeah. Guess there wouldn't be a stable replacement that still allows me to impregnate males?

I don't think so, but hopefully Sexbound will accommodate for monster-related pregnancies in the near future.

20 hours ago, Anonyshadow said:

Is this the only monster compatibility mod out? It looks pretty good.

Yep, for now. There's been other things in the works that I've had a hand in, so keep a look out!