vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

9 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

Yes, it does. This mod.ini Layer2 mod for example (that I posted in some other thread) would remove the mask of Kasumi by changing her masked face to regular face:

Ā 

[Costume]

slot=KAS_COS_007

Ā 

[Face]

slot = KAS_FACE_008

work = KAS_FACE_001

Ā 

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Ā 

Btw, it is possible that if you still have the old non-broken KAS_COS_004, and you paste it over, maybe you could skip redoing your mod, as I have the theory that is the changes between KAS_COS_004 and KAS_COS_004a what causes the crash (possibly a differnce in the skeleton). That said, maybe it is not the case, and maybe it is an updated animation causing the crash with the old mesh due to some incompatible skeleton or something.

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you for the face command, now i can add eye patches into other faces.

About Kasumi i had to redo it because using Knife Project on Blender created new vertexes without weights so i had problems. Now everything works perfectly.

Ā 

When you looked for Mai,Ā RTRIG_MAI_COS_000 is the skeleton of the suit?

28 minutes ago, gatto tom said:

Thank you for the face command, now i can add eye patches into other faces.

About Kasumi i had to redo it because using Knife Project on Blender created new vertexes without weights so i had problems. Now everything works perfectly.

Ā 

When you looked for Mai,Ā RTRIG_MAI_COS_000 is the skeleton of the suit?

Not sure what the RTRIG is, but only Mai, Nyotengu (COS 004), Kokoro (COS 001), and Lisa (004) had those strings in the exe.

3 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

Not sure what the RTRIG is, but only Mai, Nyotengu (COS 004), Kokoro (COS 001), and Lisa (004) had those strings in the exe.

I installed your program, but no matter what I do, nothing changes in my game. No mod works. I am using the version from Codex. Could this be the cause?

@vagonumero13

Your REDELBEĀ tool is powerful.Ā 

It can work like a total character swap.Ā Instead of using cheat table-

Could put like example this little mod: Tina Costume 01 to Helena

Ā 

Ā 

[Hair]
slot = "HEL_HAIR_001"
work = "TIN_HAIR_001"

Ā 

[Face]
slot = "HEL_FACE_001"
work = "TIN_FACE_001"

Ā 

[Costume]
slot = "HEL_COS_001"
work = "TIN_COS_001"
Ā 

20190501232338_1.jpg.5a864e14b99577a39db10c03e4c9c30a.jpg

Ā 

20190501232527_1.jpg.3a727586b04d58209e0ee00285c69dfc.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Tina Costume 01 a Helena.rar

5 hours ago, funfun1 said:

I installed your program, but no matter what I do, nothing changes in my game. No mod works. I am using the version from Codex. Could this be the cause?

The latest version only works in 1.04a, this is regardless of the origin of the exe. And this is due to technical reasons, as several signatures of the patches REDELBE needs for Layer2 changed due to the "hidden_skin_flag" (what people calls "Core values mode").

Ā 

That said, if it wasn't working you should have received an error when starting the game. Are you sure you are using the mods properly? Some mods requires you to press the F key (or Back/Select on Xbox/Playstation controllers) to swap to the modded costume.

14 minutes ago, snake230 said:

How do i spell redelbe.

RE delbe or Red Elbe.

Just Curiosity

You mean, where is the accent? it is in the second e. The origin of the name is a bad spelled spanish word (rebelde -> REDELBE) , and a little pun on some mexican music group / TV series and their abbreviation ("rbd"), and the extension that the game uses for package files ("rdb").

8 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

You mean, where is the accent? it is in the second e. The origin of the name is a bad spelled spanish word (rebelde -> REDELBE) , and a little pun on some mexican music group / TV series and their abbreviation ("rbd"), and the extension that the game uses for package files ("rdb").

Okay

Thanks

Edit
@vagonumero13

So its currently not possible to have
On Folder with many mods like
Layer2/Mods for Hitomi/Cos1/Mod
Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  /Cos 2/Mod
Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  /etc/Mod

It must be like layer2/Mod/ mod files
Maby in the future.
It would help to sort mods to Character etc
But like your work so far

Updated g1mtools to 0.6.

Changes: added a new tool, g1m_bonetool.

Ā 

Description and usage of the new tool:

g1m_bonetool: This tool allows to copy a bone from one g1m to another one.

Usage:

- Start the program without any dragging

- Follow on screen instructions (first drag and drop destination g1m, then the source g1m, and finally inptu either a bone name or a numeric bone id).

- The program will proceed to do the bone copy. If the bone has any parent/ancestor that doesn't exist in destination file, those will be copied too recursively (any bones that were copied will be printed on screen).

Ā 

Alternatively, if you start the program by dragging a g1m file to it, that file will be assumed to be the destination, and the program will only ask for the source file and the bone name/ID.

Recommendations:

- This is obvious, but when possible, try the copy from another costume of the same char. If that is not possible because no costume of that char has the desired bone, then proceed to use a costume of a character with similar characteristics. You probably won't want to copy a bone from Bass to Marie Rose...

- if you are working with destructable costumes, I recomend t oadd the bones to both the destructible and non dstructible costumes

Ā 

---------

Ā 

@gatto tom

Ā 

So there you have, a tool to copy bones. I don't know how well it works in real scenarios, but I guess you can give it a try. As you are working with destructible costumes, I recommend that any bone you add, do it to both, the destructable and non destructable g1m, even if you aren't modding one of them.

31 minutes ago, Aurora Rain said:

What are some uses cases where bone copy would be needed?
I'm wondering how I can take advantage of this for making mods.

i guess bouncingĀ  boobs etc
Not all cos have the same bones
But maby some modder can explain it.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Aurora Rain said:

What are some uses cases where bone copy would be needed?
I'm wondering how I can take advantage of this for making mods.

It is for some specific scenarios like one of the mods @gatto tom was working. When you add a bone to a vgmap, but the bone didn't exist in the .g1m, and thus g1m_import can't import the vgmap because to calculate the matrix associated to the vertex group, g1m_import needs the bone to exist (as the calculated matrix is the global transform of the bone).

@vagonumero13 I tried to add bones: g1m import doesn't give any error, but in game i have the same issue I hadĀ  even if i tried to delete the bones that didn't work.

Spoiler

106059491_DeadOrAlive6Screenshot2019_05.03-21_42_34_37.png.7f39034b48d3f28ad9bbe8c21ccb87b1.png

234503835_DeadOrAlive6Screenshot2019_05.03-21_42_42_45.png.32d6301bd3e01f52b85f165c85a68a73.png

Ā 

Ā 

And also I encountere a bug where after you take the BB your characters start to "disappear in flashes", kind of shadow bug.

If you want to take a look at the file, her is itĀ AYA_COS_004a.g1m

Ā 

I am on working on making destructible Honoka's Deluxe and I full managed to swap the textures via ktid/kts using HON_COS_002 as slot, but i am not able to enable the 2nd color slot. As you can see the shoes take the 2nd skirt color, but i put already all the ktid/kts files from that costume (they are a lot, starting from HON_COS_002_a01 and other variants).Ā 

Spoiler

226355107_DeadOrAlive6Screenshot2019_05.03-20_55_27_40.png.8e05e0b0308ebc8964abfe2e91fd82a2.png

Ā 

5 minutes ago, gatto tom said:

@vagonumero13 I tried to add bones: g1m import doesn't give any error, but in game i have the same issue I hadĀ  even if i tried to delete the bones that didn't work.

Ā  Hide contents

106059491_DeadOrAlive6Screenshot2019_05.03-21_42_34_37.png.7f39034b48d3f28ad9bbe8c21ccb87b1.png

234503835_DeadOrAlive6Screenshot2019_05.03-21_42_42_45.png.32d6301bd3e01f52b85f165c85a68a73.png

Ā 

Ā 

And also I encountere a bug where after you take the BB your characters starts to "disappear in flashes", kind of shadow bug.

If you want to take a look at the file, her is itĀ AYA_COS_004a.g1m

Ā 

I am on working on making destructible Honoka's Deluxe and I full managed to swap the textures via ktid/kts using HON_COS_002 as slot, but i am not able to enable the 2nd color slot. As you can see the shoes take the 2nd skirt color, but i put already all the ktid/kts files from that costume (they are a lot, starting from HON_COS_002_a01 and other variants).Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

226355107_DeadOrAlive6Screenshot2019_05.03-20_55_27_40.png.8e05e0b0308ebc8964abfe2e91fd82a2.png

Ā 

Ā 

About the Honoka issue, enable all the log options in the .ini, and check in the log which files the game accesses when selecting the costume on the character selection. This usually can tell you what's wrong most of the time.

Also, look at the beginning of the log for any line that starts with "Notice:".

Ā 

About Ayane, did you add the bone to her non-damaged costume aswell?

13 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

Ā 

About the Honoka issue, enable all the log options in the .ini, and check in the log which files the game accesses when selecting the costume on the character selection. This usually can tell you what's wrong most of the time.

Also, look at the beginning of the log for any line that starts with "Notice:".

Ā 

About Ayane, did you add the bone to her non-damaged costume aswell?

In REDELBE.ini I need to set everything on true? Even the last part?

Ā 

Yes, I added the bones to both costumes. The missing bones are OPT_ywrk_00, OPT_ywrk_01, OPT_ywrk_02.Ā 

11 minutes ago, gatto tom said:

In REDELBE.ini I need to set everything on true? Even the last part?

Ā 

Yes, I added the bones to both costumes. The missing bones are OPT_ywrk_00, OPT_ywrk_01, OPT_ywrk_02.Ā 

No, only the log_xxx options. In concrete, with log_internal and log_virtual it would be enough, as log_external is only for the files in data/, which are mostly audio/videos, so not important in this context.

Noodb question.
How can i import files in blender.
example
I want to mod a cos from Kokoro
Ho can i convert it so that blender can work with it:

g1m dont work and i only see tools for g1t.
please help.
I want to try my luck with blender

45 minutes ago, HyperBob said:

Hi,

I have the same question, I converted g1m file to fmt / ib / vb / vgmap

I downloaded blender and py script

But I don't know how to load it in blender.

Is there a program to preview 3D Models ?

I just want a tool to known what I'm hiding without launching DOA6 26 times per costume...

Ā 

You don't have to launch the game 26 times. Use alt-tab, modify the model, choose another costume, and then go again to the same costume, and you will see changes.

38 minutes ago, Aurora Rain said:

@vagonumero13 Sorry to bug you, but I was wondering when we'll be able to import the raw ib/vb files with the weights named after the bones?

This would make modding and combining body parts much easier.

That's what the .vgmap are for. If you have a .vgmap with same name as the ib/vb, g1m_import will autoamtically use that.

Additionally, the g1m_export_with_vgmap.bat will export the .vgmap files that you can use along with ausgeek blender script.