vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

56 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

That's what the .vgmap are for. If you have a .vgmap with same name as the ib/vb, g1m_import will autoamtically use that.

Additionally, the g1m_export_with_vgmap.bat will export the .vgmap files that you can use along with ausgeek blender script.

I got this error trying to import the vgmap to the raw buffers.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\REDACTED\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 1374, in execute
    apply_vgmap(self, context, **keywords)
  File "C:\Users\REDACTED\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 1323, in apply_vgmap
    vgmap = {int(k):int(v) for k,v in vgmap.items()}
  File "C:\Users\REDACTED\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 1323, in <dictcomp>
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'RF_L_Knee_00'

1 hour ago, Aurora Rain said:

I got this error trying to import the vgmap to the raw buffers.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\REDACTED\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 1374, in execute
    apply_vgmap(self, context, **keywords)
  File "C:\Users\REDACTED\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 1323, in apply_vgmap
  File "C:\Users\REDACTED\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\blender_3dmigoto.py", line 1323, in <dictcomp>
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'RF_L_Knee_00'

You are not using latest version of the script.

Ok, something seems a little off:

Spoiler

20190507065854_1.jpg.b2013728f89c0e58345aaaf4da85b7cb.jpg

This is my attempt at trying to stitch together a nude body and replace it as KAS_COS_007
What I did was create a nude body, replace all the vertex groups it had, with the ones from the original KAS_COS_007 body.  They all match up, names and order of the vertex groups all match up, and they even work in blender when the mesh uses the armature modifier.

Regardless, the result is always mesh explosion.
Here's the file:
KAS_COS_007.g1m

5 hours ago, fgh1t6 said:

I don't have Blender 2.8, but according to the 2.8 document,  the "orientation_helper_factory" has been replaced by "orientation_helper", has a look on :

https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Reference/Release_Notes/2.80/Python_API/Modules

You can replace all the calls to orientation_helper_factory and try.

thank you for that tip!

i tried to replaced all orientation_helper_factory, and delete all calls IOOBJOrientationHelper.

but! i still cant import vb/ib files, i dont know how to fix this

7 hours ago, fgh1t6 said:

@vagonumero13  Is it possible to use the bone tool to replace all bones at one go? I think that would allow us to just scale the European female body to Asia female body. I tested Helena to LEI, it is about x 0.94, y 0.97, z 0.94.

Currently the tool can only copy a single bone. Anyway, even if you copy all bones one by one, the result may not be the expected one. This is because g1m_bonetool only copies the bone, but it doesn't recalculate the matrices in the bones groups. This is like that becasue g1m_bonetool was mainly built to copy a bone that didn't exist bone, what would cause g1m_import to calculate the matrix by itself upon seeing that one doesn't exist previously. But if the bone existed previously, and had an associated matrix in some group, g1m_import won't do anything.

Anyway in the future I plan on adding more features to the g1m tools so that more tests can be done easier, including tests with bones, but also I will provide something to reassign materials. But command line is becoming an annoyance, I'm going to integrate all the tools in a gui tool, where I can add new features in a more friendly way.

rdbtool is the first one that will get a gui conversion, but after that it will be g1m_tools.

7 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

I'm going to integrate all the tools in a gui tool, where I can add new features in a more friendly way.

rdbtool is the first one that will get a gui conversion, but after that it will be g1m_tools.

All of this is amazing news, this will really help the modding scene churn out more mods.

The only piece of the puzzle that remains after that, would be for someone to find a way to edit softengine lattice to suit any breast/butt shape.  That's what will bust open the floodgates for all kinds of mods :D

4 hours ago, HyperBob said:

Why should we scale bodies, swapping is just already perfect :mrgreen:

Spoiler

663372730_Swap1.jpg.693755cceaf75200e6090b4960942f8a.jpg

Spoiler

Swap2.jpg.2e596e1c96b0cd9226f60268489b80e1.jpg

This would look good for some nightmares.

Well done! You just open the gate for Evangelion style modding ! 

Nico as Raidou looks like a EVA, but more stuff for nightmares ^^

For those of you that have been looking for .g1a files in RRPreview: the next versions of rdbtool and REDELBE will have more file names of RRPreview available.

In the meanwhile, you can check the result of the crack session I launched today to find some of the files that had no names: https://pastebin.com/zyez9YHM

The only g1a file that the program wasn't able to crack was 0x986a54fd.g1a.

24 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

For those of you that have been looking for .g1a files in RRPreview: the next versions of rdbtool and REDELBE will have more file names of RRPreview available.

In the meanwhile, you can check the result of the crack session I launched today to find some of the files that had no names: https://pastebin.com/zyez9YHM

Oh wow, thanks for this, makes it a lot easier. Great work!

3 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

Oh boy, if we could get a way to convert those to FBX or COLLADA and injected back, then I could fix all the strange facial animations (I'm an animator irl)

12 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

Small correction on the list: 0x9cb30303  is not RYU30698_FATAL.g1a , but LIS07120_WIN.g1a

This was a case of false positive, as the crack program tested more than 100 millions of possibilities, there was a good chance of hash collision. Anyway, these are usually easy to spot for me by reviewing the results lists, the rest are all ok.

On 5/10/2019 at 12:02 PM, vagonumero13 said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I have been waiting for this! ??

Because i saw that kokoro has other hidden win and entry poses, and i was curious to know if they added other ones and it seems so! I'll test them immediatly ??