vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

2 hours ago, FouGilang said:

yeah the new update kinda broke the rdbtool & redelbe

the thing can't read the rdb files properly and some of the files formats are missing

I can't find any contents of mai and kula. is redelbe can't read the files?

13 hours ago, Aurora Rain said:

Read the post the guy above you linked to, redelbe works just fine if you change the loli face camera censor in the .ini

Yes, thank you. But not all mods have stopped working for me. About half.

The rest are working fine. It seems to be.

I still do not understand why some work and others do not. Maybe someone knows how to fix it ?

11 hours ago, Dino0032 said:

Yes, thank you. But not all mods have stopped working for me. About half.

The rest are working fine. It seems to be.

I still do not understand why some work and others do not. Maybe someone knows how to fix it ?

The updates to the game make it no longer compatible, you must wait for the mod authors to update their mods, then re-download them when they finish fixing the problems.

32 minutes ago, HyperBob said:

What's about learn to read ?

We said this more than 10 times in this topic, the author of Redelbe don't have access to his computer since june 8, he will be back today or tomorrow so let him get back home, rest and maybe he will update it as soon as he can.

? Thank you for the valuable advice, but I even learned to work at the computer.

Here someone already wrote that the author should return the 28th. Today is 28, that's why I asked. Maybe already have some news.
And if author has already returned, he can write a couple of lines.

5 hours ago, HyperBob said:

I won't die by waiting one more day, let him rest, I don't think redelbe (which is totally free and is still working at 95%) is a top priority.

What are 95%, mate? For me, all destructible modes and some ordinary ones do not work. Without them, modding has lost a lot. Almost all.

And with Mai big problems.

I will update REDELBE and rdbtool tomorrow, this update is not like others, this is going to need more time.

However, that won't fix the breakable mods not working. Those mods don't work because of a change TN has done, it is not REDELBE fault, it would happen even if you modify the rdb files themselves. It looks like the change is they turned ktid from text to binary format, maybe for efficiency reasons. And i think it is not the only format that was changed, some of thw text formats of CharacterEditor were also modified.

New research will have to be done to make those mods work again in the future, I will do that research in following days/weeks.

24 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

I will update REDELBE and rdbtool tomorrow, this update is not like others, this is going to need more time.

However, that won't fix the breakable mods not working. Those mods don't work because of a change TN has done, it is not REDELBE fault, it would happen even if you modify the rdb files themselves. It looks like the change is they turned ktid from text to binary format, maybe for efficiency reasons. And i think it is not the only format that was changed, some of thw text formats of CharacterEditor were also modified.

New research will have to be done to make those mods work again in the future, I will do that research in following days/weeks.

Glad to see you're back 

26 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

Thank you!!!