Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

5 minutes ago, Tanyl_Pureheart said:

WHAT!?!? I know that exact spot, I was there, and looked there. Didn't see it. I will check again, or my game could have a bug where its not showing. Its there in your game so I won't deny it, but I was there looking around, especially near the robots when he went off talking about Truth and I think mentioning something about gears. So it clicked and I was even clicking the dwemer gears and cogs thinking that the book was really maybe a device, dwemer like, since Sitha Sil was into that kind of stuff.

Oh btw DeepBlugFrog, earlier when i was doing a search engine for other Library like locations I came upon some info claiming there was something like that around and not far from Helgen. a Ruin Fort or something with an actual Library so um, I went and found Fort Neugrad and I must say I love what you did with the place. I think I'm fucked now pretty much, sorta in here hiding and sneaking around. A Frontal assault on these guys, hell, this place is...  well let others come visit this place and find out. All I know is this is the first time I think I have bitten off more then I can chew, like HOLY SHIT!!!! O_O

Edited by Tanyl_Pureheart
17 minutes ago, Tanyl_Pureheart said:

Oh btw DeepBlugFrog, earlier when i was doing a search engine for other Library like locations I came upon some info claiming there was something like that around and not far from Helgen. a Ruin Fort or something with an actual Library so um, I went and found Fort Neugrad and I must say I love what you did with the place. I think I'm fucked now pretty much, sorta in here hiding and sneaking around. A Frontal assault on these guys, hell, this place is...  well let others come visit this place and find out. All I know is this is the first time I think I have bitten off more then I can chew, like HOLY SHIT!!!! O_O

I'm afraid I didn't do anything to that place. If there are changes from a mod, it isn't from SD+

About the book, it is possible it was pushed around by the physics system. I get that all the time... books flying around a room for no reason.

17 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I'm afraid I didn't do anything to that place. If there are changes from a mod, it isn't from SD+

About the book, it is possible it was pushed around by the physics system. I get that all the time... books flying around a room for no reason.

You made the mod SD Cages, yes? Adds Badass Bandits? There are loads of Badass Bandits in here with me, everywhere. There more of them in here then the combine forces of the Imperials and Stormcloaks during the Civil War in here with me! O_O

3 minutes ago, Tanyl_Pureheart said:

You made the mod SD Cages, yes? Adds Badass Bandits? There are loads of Badass Bandits in here with me, everywhere. There more of them in here then the combine forces of the Imperials and Stormcloaks during the Civil War in here with me! O_O

SD Cages was made by Inte and designed to add more cages for SD+

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

SD Cages was made by Inte and designed to add more cages for SD+

Ah okay, my bad. I thought anything to do with SD Enhanced+ was you. Most is, but some stuff is also made by other mod authors to add to the previous version of SD and now yours. By the way, I found the book, it was as you said. Something happen that ended up knocking it somewhere else. Here is the spot you showed me, as well as where I found it.

OnTruth01.jpg

OnTruth02.jpg

Edited by Tanyl_Pureheart

I installed the SE version and so far everything is running fine except in death alternative only the on blackout event gets registered and no matter how many times I try the on death event does not show up, leaving me with only the death alternative death. Anybody got an idea how to fix this/ why this is happening? Is there maybe a command to specifically register the event, I visited the dreamworld already, so the event should be there.

(In the SE forum there was one other person having the same problem but nobody posted a solution, so I thought maybe here now someone has a clue)

Edit: The other person posted also here

Edited by Jay.

I am having a hard time finding out what to do in SD+:

- the Truth quest: it says "Enjoy the destinations" -> what am I supposed to do?

- the Sanguine's Desire quest: it says "Find you what you are doing in this place" -> what am I supposed to do?

- the "Alicia's Story" quest: it says " Investigate sightings of red-haired woman in Valunstrad" -> I haven't found any clue on that (this is in Winterhold, right?)

- and maybe the most important thing: how do I get my inventory back from (supposedly) Sanguine's locker? I have been to the DreamWorld just once, when SD+ was started during sleeping. I have never been transported back there since. Could it be that "AddItemMenu" also was removed with the invenory? It's not listed anymore.

10 hours ago, Gudulba said:

I am having a hard time finding out what to do in SD+:

- the Truth quest: it says "Enjoy the destinations" -> what am I supposed to do?

Nothing special... just keep playing until you return to Dreamworld a few times and Sanguine sends you back somewhere random a few times.

- the Sanguine's Desire quest: it says "Find you what you are doing in this place" -> what am I supposed to do?

That's a placeholder quest I need to update and clear from the journal. You can ignore it.

- the "Alicia's Story" quest: it says " Investigate sightings of red-haired woman in Valunstrad" -> I haven't found any clue on that (this is in Winterhold, right?)

That's a district in Windhelm. It is a random rumor about sightings in that area. 

Go to Windhelm, talk to people, explore that area... things will happen.

- and maybe the most important thing: how do I get my inventory back from (supposedly) Sanguine's locker? I have been to the DreamWorld just once, when SD+ was started during sleeping. I have never been transported back there since. Could it be that "AddItemMenu" also was removed with the invenory? It's not listed anymore.

You can read these tips about how to improve your chances of going to Dreamworld:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD#getting-there

On 6/4/2021 at 7:28 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Nothing special... just keep playing until you return to Dreamworld a few times and Sanguine sends you back somewhere random a few times.

That's a placeholder quest I need to update and clear from the journal. You can ignore it.

That's a district in Windhelm. It is a random rumor about sightings in that area. 

Go to Windhelm, talk to people, explore that area... things will happen.

You can read these tips about how to improve your chances of going to Dreamworld:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD#getting-there

Is there a way to check whether the mod is still working properly?

I ran around Windhelm and pretty much "interviewed" anyone. No one mentioned anything regarding Alicia.

I slept a couple of times in Haelga's bunkhouse in Riften. Never got transported back to DreamWorld.

15 hours ago, HermausMoron said:

I just updated this mod, but now I can't kneel or crawl.

If you are using SE, make sure you are using the version in my SE conversion script. The version in this forum discussion is for LE only.

3 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Is there a way to check whether the mod is still working properly?

I ran around Windhelm and pretty much "interviewed" anyone. No one mentioned anything regarding Alicia.

I slept a couple of times in Haelga's bunkhouse in Riften. Never got transported back to DreamWorld.

A few things to note here:

- The rumors in Windhelm are about Alicia. That's part of the Alicia Painslut mod. Make sure you have that installed if you want to find her. A popup window should appear if you explore the area around Hjerim (Windhelm's player house).

- You can find hints about going to Dreamworld in this wiki page: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD#getting-there

Sanguine will not pull you to him until you have met him at least once. 

The trigger to go to Dreamworld depends on multiple factors that indicate the chance Sanguine 'noticed' you.: location, daedric quests completed, number of honningbrew mead bottles you have in your inventory.

On 6/13/2021 at 7:13 PM, Doobydoob said:

I installed everything required along with both files, but my Skyrim crashes when I load a save. Or when i create a new character (using NMM)

my load Order

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     DogmaEngine.esm
  6  6     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 12  c     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 13  d     daymoyl.esm
 14  e     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 15  f     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 16 10     MikanEyes All in one.esp
 17 11     Brows.esp
 18 12     Owning Houses Without Being a Thane.esp
 19 13     RaceMenu.esp
 20 14     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 21 15     UIExtensions.esp
 22 16     SkyUI.esp
 23 17     SLAnimLoader.esp
 24 18     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 25 19     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 26 1a     KS Hairdo's.esp
 27 1b     FNISspells.esp
 28 1c     FNIS.esp
 29 1d     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 30 1e     SexLabDefeat.esp
 31 1f     Expressive Facegen Morphs.esp
 32 20     LF_Hair.esp
 33 21     LF_eye.esp
 34 22     [Tobi] DoubleDint.esp
 35 23     [COCO]Femalebrows.esp
 36 24     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 37 25     AnubAnimObj.esp
 38 26     Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
 39 27     DeviousCarriages.esp
 40 28     DeviousFollowers.esp
 41 29     SlaveTats.esp
 42 2a     SimplyKnock.esp
 43 2b     BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
 44 2c     DeviousCarriagesBFTPatch.esp
 45 2d     ImmerSlave.esp
 46 2e     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
 47 2f     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 48 30     Deviously Enslaved.esp
 49 31     SimpleSlavery.esp
 50 32     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 51 33     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 52 34     sanguinesDebauchery.esp

On 6/13/2021 at 8:13 PM, Doobydoob said:

I installed everything required along with both files, but my Skyrim crashes when I load a save. Or when i create a new character (using NMM)

The only thing I can thing of is to make sure you are using the right version for you.

If you are using Special Edition, download the files from the Special Edition conversion thread and not from the main download for SD+

Quick question; apologies if it has been answered before, but I wasn't able to find anything when I searched the forums.

Whenever one of my characters gets enslaved by Falmer, she gets a Chaurus Neck Brace slapped on her as a collar. With other slave collars, the kinds used by bandits and whatnot, I'm able to remove it after escaping with a Master's Key or by using the Safeword function in Cursed Loot. However, the Chaurus Neck Brace cannot be removed using those same methods. I've tried going to master blacksmiths who are supposedly able to remove such restraints, but they can't help either. The neck brace remains stubbornly locked on unless I get a lucky roll when I try forcing it open with a lockpick.

Is there something I'm missing that would allow me to remove the neck brace more easily? I thought the Master's Key was part of SD+ and was supposed to consistently unlock any restraints applied as part of enslavement events.

8 minutes ago, AngrySunTheory said:

Quick question; apologies if it has been answered before, but I wasn't able to find anything when I searched the forums.

Whenever one of my characters gets enslaved by Falmer, she gets a Chaurus Neck Brace slapped on her as a collar. With other slave collars, the kinds used by bandits and whatnot, I'm able to remove it after escaping with a Master's Key or by using the Safeword function in Cursed Loot. However, the Chaurus Neck Brace cannot be removed using those same methods. I've tried going to master blacksmiths who are supposedly able to remove such restraints, but they can't help either. The neck brace remains stubbornly locked on unless I get a lucky roll when I try forcing it open with a lockpick.

Is there something I'm missing that would allow me to remove the neck brace more easily? I thought the Master's Key was part of SD+ and was supposed to consistently unlock any restraints applied as part of enslavement events.

It has been a while but I think I moved that removal to Court Wizards. 

The next update I am planning for SD+ in a couple of months will simplify what collars really do and how to remove them.

Hi everyone,

so I am trying to escape my master by running away- I can't do it. I made the escape radius and timer as small as possible and my master is clear out of this radius for more than 15 secs but nothing happens....my master is the whiterun court wizard maybe that is somehow the problem...special NPC? But I think I had the same problem before with another master. Is there some sort of even/ message that should happen once you "successfully run away?? Should your master stop chasing you?

1 minute ago, pnutz78 said:

Hi everyone,

so I am trying to escape my master by running away- I can't do it. I made the escape radius and timer as small as possible and my master is clear out of this radius for more than 15 secs but nothing happens....my master is the whiterun court wizard maybe that is somehow the problem...special NPC? But I think I had the same problem before with another master. Is there some sort of even/ message that should happen once you "successfully run away?? Should your master stop chasing you?

That is something I will streamline in the next version but for the moment, just use the Safe Word option and end enslavement manually once you feel you should be far enough from your owner to give up on you,

Hi @DeepBlueFrog

had a few more questions/ suggestions in terms of improvements- just wanted to get your opinion on those:

Bondage using DD 5.1
It would be nice to have bondage more thoroughly implemented using DD 5.1. When you ask your Master "how may I serve you?" or "May I" it would be nice if there were some bondage themes like: be your pony girl, latex suit, pet suit, ebonite restrictive, rusty harness, transparent suit, various armbinders, gags, blindfolds etc. When you were them, they should not come off during sex they should stay for however long the master wants to and during sex DDI should be used for restricted animations. Of course this could also be used as punishments for not managing to bring valuables, food or any other tasks the master gives you
DD 5.1 furniture
Another nice option would be to be stuck into the new DD 5.1 furniture/ contraptions for an extended period of time, get whipped every now then (time could be maybe configurable in MCM)?
Mini Quests
It would be fantastic to have other mini quests next to the "bring me food, valuables, etc.). Maybe like: I want you to fetch me something in this themed bondage gear. For the duration the collar lets you violate the distance etc to get it done. If you use this as chance to escape, maybe it would trigger the master sending someone after you to recapture you. Maybe an integration with radiant prostitution to get pimped out to your masters buddies would be another nice touch, also you could make some money for him/ her.

These are just a few ideas/ directions that I think would add a lot- could come up with a lot more of these mini quests but I am sure these are not trivial to implement. Just like to hear your thoughts on a chance of any of this making it onto your roadmap.

2 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Hi @DeepBlueFrog

had a few more questions/ suggestions in terms of improvements- just wanted to get your opinion on those:

Bondage using DD 5.1
It would be nice to have bondage more thoroughly implemented using DD 5.1. When you ask your Master "how may I serve you?" or "May I" it would be nice if there were some bondage themes like: be your pony girl, latex suit, pet suit, ebonite restrictive, rusty harness, transparent suit, various armbinders, gags, blindfolds etc. When you were them, they should not come off during sex they should stay for however long the master wants to and during sex DDI should be used for restricted animations. Of course this could also be used as punishments for not managing to bring valuables, food or any other tasks the master gives you
DD 5.1 furniture
Another nice option would be to be stuck into the new DD 5.1 furniture/ contraptions for an extended period of time, get whipped every now then (time could be maybe configurable in MCM)?
Mini Quests
It would be fantastic to have other mini quests next to the "bring me food, valuables, etc.). Maybe like: I want you to fetch me something in this themed bondage gear. For the duration the collar lets you violate the distance etc to get it done. If you use this as chance to escape, maybe it would trigger the master sending someone after you to recapture you. Maybe an integration with radiant prostitution to get pimped out to your masters buddies would be another nice touch, also you could make some money for him/ her.

These are just a few ideas/ directions that I think would add a lot- could come up with a lot more of these mini quests but I am sure these are not trivial to implement. Just like to hear your thoughts on a chance of any of this making it onto your roadmap.

Thanks for the suggestions. All good ideas but way too complicated for where I am at right now with the mod.

As with the rest of my mods, I am spending this year making sure what is already there works and that the main quests are complete.

For SD+, that means finishing the background quest with Sanguine and streamlining the features of the mod to fix or drop what isn't working.

Adding new features like specialized outfits or quests associated to them will come later.

Regarding outfits, the next update (sometimes this summer) will be about making sure DD5.1 works and using mostly medieval looking, rusty gear by default (with a couple of exceptions). I need to assess if my options are going to be more limited now that DD isn't supporting equipping generic devices by tags.