SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

In the Windhelm world space in the early morning I'm getting a message pop up in the upper left: "You feel something ominous". Is that from Parasites? I saw in the LE thread someone mention, very vaguely, a similar message approaching the shrine in Blackreach.

On 9/5/2020 at 11:34 PM, zarantha said:

@Deamoa @FireSplitter

I think these should be fixed now. At least, the three places I know of where the priest outfits are used aren't causing CTDs anymore. Can't find where the Solitude or Vigilant outfits are on a new start. I removed the windhelm gauntlets because they seem ok without conversion, and the conversion was clipping weirdly. You might need to delete these if you built them before.  And fixed tentacles, living armor, and barnacles again, since they started CTDs for me after fixing the other stuff. No idea why that started, since those were definitely working before.

Let me know if you see any other problems.

3bbb and cbbe se conversion of SL Parasites:

SexLab Parasites CBBE SE and 3BBB Bodyslides V2.7z 84.07 MB · 3,356 downloads

Hi and sorry for necro'ing such an old comment. I have an issue with the "Gum Osta Itinere" (Living armor) specifically, my racemenu overlays don't show even tho they do with the tentacle monster. I've never played it before so I wouldn't know if this is an issue with the original mod, or if it is from this 3BBB conversion...

What's weird is that I went through nifskope to check if everything was set correctly on the 3BBB node, the skin files were correctly set

2 hours ago, Player80 said:

Hi and sorry for necro'ing such an old comment. I have an issue with the "Gum Osta Itinere" (Living armor) specifically, my racemenu overlays don't show even tho they do with the tentacle monster. I've never played it before so I wouldn't know if this is an issue with the original mod, or if it is from this 3BBB conversion...

What's weird is that I went through nifskope to check if everything was set correctly on the 3BBB node, the skin files were correctly set

Hmm, my personal patch for the jellyfish version of that shows the overlays, but the normal version for the conversion doesn't.

Let me compare.

58 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Hmm, my personal patch for the jellyfish version of that shows the overlays, but the normal version for the conversion doesn't.

Let me compare.

This will work, I've already created a esp file to change the living armor to the tentacle mesh, I'll just grab this one and change the path in my patch. Thanks!

Edit: That worked like a charm!

Edited by Player80
Edit so I wouldn't double post
3 hours ago, Player80 said:

Ok, the issue seems to be the overlays are showing up on the armor, not on the body.

Looks like the armor has skin tint for BSLightingShaderProperty shader type instead of environment map or default, so the overlays are on the armor instead of the body. That's an issue with the original meshes.

If you're still interested, try this, and rebuild your bodyslides.

Parasites Bodyslide patch for Living Armor + Overlays.7z

For the Sisterhood mod, i'm getting blackface bug with Senna. Yes, i added the facegen files. Console confirms her records were last changed in SexlLab_DibellaCult.esp.

setnpcweight 35 worked. I just hope i don't have to repeat that all the time.

EDIT: And now i crashed when trying to re-enter the room with her. 

Edited by bastardopfromhell
11 hours ago, zarantha said:

Ok, the issue seems to be the overlays are showing up on the armor, not on the body.

Looks like the armor has skin tint for BSLightingShaderProperty shader type instead of environment map or default, so the overlays are on the armor instead of the body. That's an issue with the original meshes.

If you're still interested, try this, and rebuild your bodyslides.

Parasites Bodyslide patch for Living Armor + Overlays.7z 3.8 MB · 7 downloads

The overlays now shop up, but there was an issue with the bodyslide (I may have forgotten to mention I was using 3BA for SE...)

Spoiler

image.png.c715e1de54f93b36a651e3711ed6ae9b.png

I said was because I was able to fix it through the outfit studio:

Parasites Bodyslide patch for Living Armor + Overlays (edited).7z

Everything works perfectly fine now. Still can't get the mod to actually register with SLIF, but that's not up to you!

Hey,DeepBlueFrog,Im using the 0531 version SLP,and I think it has conflicts with FrostFall.I was using Frostfall.When I'm wet caused by rain,the msg tells [SLP] Spriggan infection failure.It keeps warning me this.Once I disabled the Frostfall in MCM,I was infected by Spriggan.

Edited by weisuojiushiwd
3 hours ago, Player80 said:

The overlays now shop up, but there was an issue with the bodyslide (I may have forgotten to mention I was using 3BA for SE...)

Odd. All I did was change the shader properties in the nif, that should not have affected bodyslide at all or caused the body to not fit. Looked fine in preview and in game when I rebuilt the bodyslides and test those files I uploaded. I also use 3BA v2.

56 minutes ago, weisuojiushiwd said:

Hey,DeepBlueFrog,Im using the 0531 version SLP,and I think it has conflicts with FrostFall.I was using Frostfall.When I'm wet caused by rain,the msg tells [SLP] Spriggan infection failure.It keeps warning me this.Once I disabled the Frostfall in MCM,I was infected by Spriggan.

It's not a conflict with frostfall, it's something getting triggered when magic effects or spells hit the player. Saw it mentioned in the LE thread.

I'm seeing it when the SD+ master is whipping me, and with vanilla spells targeting me, like the fire spell.

4 hours ago, shgadowkitty75 said:

Umm sorry to ask but i cant find the SSE version of SD+

Its in the vary first post on this thread actually. You'll see blue letters under "Main Files" labled "Sanquine Debauchery +.

Clicking that link will take you to a post on page 45 of this thread by Tznvlw, scroll that post down a bit and under Sexlab Alicia Painslut, you'll see the 2 files for SD+

Note: You'll still need to get the SE version of the requirements for SD+ that are listed here: 

But as for the SD+, yea.. click the link on the first page of this thread and scroll down the post made by Tznvlw

Hey I was wondering if there’s a quest ID for the Chaurus Brood mother. I keep getting stuck on the Stud quest, where you have to lead one back to Lastelle. This is the only part of the quest I have an issue with. I would just like to skip that part and move on. I tried opening the console by showing quest targets, but that was vague and not helpful. 

3 hours ago, negative0004 said:

Hey I was wondering if there’s a quest ID for the Chaurus Brood mother. I keep getting stuck on the Stud quest, where you have to lead one back to Lastelle. This is the only part of the quest I have an issue with. I would just like to skip that part and move on. I tried opening the console by showing quest targets, but that was vague and not helpful. 

An alternate solution is coming in the next few days.

Changing quest stages manually for that part of the quest isn't recommended because of several moving pieces not captured by the quest stage itself.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

An alternate solution is coming in the next few days.

Changing quest stages manually for that part of the quest isn't recommended because of several moving pieces not captured by the quest stage itself.

I love this quest line. It makes me feel like a badass, like Spider-Man or the wasp. Especially since you can fly. With the flying mod of course. This part though is the only part gives me trouble. I can get the chaurus back to lastelle but they still remain hostile. I guess you’re saying when I get the quest, wait a few days and come back and try it? 

44 minutes ago, negative0004 said:

I love this quest line. It makes me feel like a badass, like Spider-Man or the wasp. Especially since you can fly. With the flying mod of course. This part though is the only part gives me trouble. I can get the chaurus back to lastelle but they still remain hostile. I guess you’re saying when I get the quest, wait a few days and come back and try it? 

What I mean is that there will be an updated version of the mod to download with a solution for this part in a few days from now.

I am having a problem with the chaurus studs from the chaurus queen quest, whenever I use the pheromones on them they just awkwardly spin on a spot and do nothing.

I have tried moving the SLP.esp up and down my load order which fixed other issues with the mod but I just cant fix the studs.

So... After a break I decided to play SE again. And my bane is still here... Please someone tell me how to make morphs work with "Hormones" no matter what I do boobies do not get larger. I have 003_CBBE_SE_TulliusVER.json I don't have NIOverride in slif I have morphs & Percentages. I just don't know my brain is scrambled. Do morphs work? And if so please tell me how to make them work with clear steps? Thank you reading this and If someone helps may you be prosperous. 

P.S I'm gonna cryyyyy.....?

8 hours ago, weevil2site5 said:

I am having a problem with the chaurus studs from the chaurus queen quest, whenever I use the pheromones on them they just awkwardly spin on a spot and do nothing.

I have tried moving the SLP.esp up and down my load order which fixed other issues with the mod but I just cant fix the studs.

1 hour ago, Sorrow_421 said:

So... After a break I decided to play SE again. And my bane is still here... Please someone tell me how to make morphs work with "Hormones" no matter what I do boobies do not get larger. I have 003_CBBE_SE_TulliusVER.json I don't have NIOverride in slif I have morphs & Percentages. I just don't know my brain is scrambled. Do morphs work? And if so please tell me how to make them work with clear steps? Thank you reading this and If someone helps may you be prosperous. 

P.S I'm gonna cryyyyy.....?

Both issues (Chaurus pheromones and nodes/weight changes in Hormones) will be addressed in the next updates coming up this weekend.

For SE, we will have to wait until someone converts them over from LE after the update of course.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Both issues (Chaurus pheromones and nodes/weight changes in Hormones) will be addressed in the next updates coming up this weekend.

For SE, we will have to wait until someone converts them over from LE after the update of course.

Ok, I'll watch for them and try to get the conversion out soon after. :)