General Discussion

On 3/11/2022 at 10:05 PM, LongDukDong said:

Her ass is wrinkly.  :P Ya using granny for a model?  NO GRANNY PANTS!

As I'm sure you know the base body and underwear are part of the body mesh. I deleted and welding the hem edges. Does look rough, though.?

I’ve been experimenting with different breast shapes in the shirt to see if I could get it to do what I had in my head, but was causing way too much distortion. I know it can be done, but just need to figure out how to do it with the right geometry.?

In the meantime, I might suggest we go with this as a starter. Fit is good, I can open the front a bit more, if desired. Since you were thinking Hi class hooker, wouldn’t want to get too carried away.  Oh, how long did you want the skirt? Mid-thigh, or so? Straight or angled hem?

G-string type - little more cloth. If you want it more cloth, let me know. Did you say cloth band around waist? Sandals - You mentioned no heel cups. Strap or no strap around the heel.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.d9610d38ba470f33024f59a4348ad30c.jpeg

Ye classic Victoria's Secret joke.  I'd like to see more Victoria. less secret. ;) 

Yeah, more cloth for the panties.  OR very simple...  use *her* bottoms.

skye_poser.jpg.6d86548cbfd5b883d2e6f981c595f11b.jpg

Hell, the skirt can be THAT length too!  Easy, eh?

The basics of the sandal are there.  Perhaps a strap to go around the ankle to keep them on? Dunno.  I don't have any sandals. :P

Oh, and the shirt...  Can I assume the shirt for the ladies will be 'long' like the men's?

Currently working on No-MBP vocals for Bravil now...

MBP - Chocolate Lop-Eared

NoMBP - Imperial

Okay, Given that THIS is the actual voice of Vaermina...

And this voice is from SKYRIM and is thereby canon, I have to say WHOH!  SHE MUST BE A BABE!!!!

Ergo, the visual appearance within the original MBP version of LSTBravilUnderground is likely more correct than the rather unappealing visage within the No-MBP edition.  This, I will certainly deal with within the BravilUnderground FIX patch I am working on...

And likely end up HERE....

...when I get the chance.

Edited by LongDukDong

Ducky, Take a look at these.

If they look good for starters, here is what I generally have left to do.

Sandals don’t currently have buckles on the straps. Figured I could modify them later. Minor fitting on Female Version.  Edge the seams and back face edges, UV Map and triangulate the meshes. 

Send to Blender, import skeleton, weight map. Some basic texturing. Set them up in Nifscope.

Now, between modeling sessions, I have found another old forum with only 26,000 plus posts?. Skimming the post titles, so far I have found a couple related to the Blender/Nifscope process (probably more left to find), but one addressed some issues I had when experimenting at the beginning of this venture. Sometimes even texture changes can cause some problems, depending on what changed and how exported.

Once I get this process down, (obviously will keep copius notes), it will be relatively easy to change the meshes, etc., if we want something different.

Keep working on those vocal packs. Love what it adds to the game!?

Oh, colors are for visual reference only. By no means final.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.ee37da805c0c44b14151a2eeebdfc06d.jpeg

image.jpeg.200f47639b3612ade35a3e7ead8fe034.jpeg

Edited by Melamkish
Add final comment

Yes that would be no problem.

And some changes could also be made with Blockhead so that you don't have to add new races.

( In my own (not released) Crowning Isle No-MBP-Version I add a Siren race. So the Masterfile Mod AsharasSirensAndTritons is no longer needed )

And Dukky you say the No MBP NPC are ugly. I don't know how the MBP NPCs look like. I don't have MBP. And no one ever sent me screenshots of the MBP NPCs in Bravil Underground so that I can make the at  least something similar.  I only changed the races, and only when NPCs were very ugly did I touch the Face adjustment sliders.

Well, Vocals now have both MBP and NoMBP in each.  And when I say each, I have FOUR LANGUAGE versions.. with the proper pathways.  I wish I could have REAL German versions... but my german SUCKS (as in non-existent).  Hey, be proud if I translated the Read Me file into German properly... *shrugs*

So, the No-MBP version was made, but didn't look to see what the original version looked like?  Here.  And I apologize that some shots were taken in serious dark conditions.  I had to increase Saturation, Lightness and Contrast to get anything.  I shoulda taken them to bed first....

ScreenShot196.jpg

Lara Noah, of the two sisters, is meant to be the youngest... Her setting in the No-MBP version actually has her older than Quai.   You can see why I said I liked going for Cyril, and dangit... Petra's pic came out lousy.   And yes, that is Vaermina.  If you play the youtube video I linked (twice) with the Skyrim canon voice of Vaermina... this is pretty much dead ON how I'd see her facially.  And damn if the voice I picked didn't MATCH!

Now my BravilPatch is fixing some 'inconsistencies'... like that Lara is actually from Valenwood.  Which means she's actually Bosmeri.   The No-MBP version did correct the race of Nesura to match her brother... though mine makes her cuter ❤️ .   And apparently, I need to fix Jibby at the auction house as she's come all the way from the Summerset Isles.  She's a non-descript elf in the original, but made khajiti in the No-MBP.  Gonna eventually fix it either way.

Edited by LongDukDong

When you made your post, I quickly went in and snagged four pics and posted as fast as I could with the hope you were still there.  Think I was gonna go around and snag them all? :P

There are three carriers (a race formerly infected with Porphyric Hemophilia), an Ice Elf (nearly Falmer), three Lop-Chocolate Elves (a favorite in the Crowning Isles), eight Lop-eared elves of two varieties, seven mystic elves, nine Synx, a pair of Tang-Mo from Akavir, and a wolf elf (not even remotely as sexy as the one in the Crowning Isles... this one's a guy).

Tang-Mo from Akavir in Tamriel ? I thought they were just a legend in Tamriel from the old wars in Akavir.

And I hate all Lop ear elves, the ears are so ugly and laughable. And there isn't a description or lore of Elves having such stupid ears.

...  I have an idea: Ear huntingWanted posters! Pay 10 gold for each Lop ear. 

49 minutes ago, fejeena said:

I have an idea: Ear hunting

Played DIABLO much?

That old game, if you killed another player PVP, you not only get his gear... but his ear as a trophy.  Introduced when other games had guys going around as 'player killers', and new players were hunted mercilessly.  With this, you were able to get a reward.  "SEE, I HAVE #####'s EAR!"

As far as the Tang Mo, the Tsaesci race is also available for Oblivion, just as a separate download at Nexus.  Hell, I even had a Tsaesci mod for Morrowind.  And a Tang Mo is present, researching the Goblins under Karloff mansion in CrowningIsles. 

I was talking about the nirn lore.

Yes in Mods all all nirn race and WoW, Middle earth,  Na’vi, Predator, Alien, Cow, dog, cat, zebra, monkey, rabbit, wolf, skunk, bear, fox, satyr, demon, undead, anime... races.

In Elsweyr Anequina is also a Tsaesci.

10 hours ago, fejeena said:

I was talking about the nirn lore.

Insofar as Nirn Lore, you find online discussions and lore pages of Tang Mo as both a place and the monkey-folk that reside within.  There's that, and the book "Mysterious Akavir" that describes them as an actual race, not merely legend.  They are just not a native race to Tamriel.  I won't bother with links as that would be overkill.

There's Tsaesci in Elsweyr?  Aw, crap.  They did a number on the native dragons in Akavir....

20 hours ago, fejeena said:

Tang-Mo from Akavir in Tamriel ? I thought they were just a legend in Tamriel from the old wars in Akavir.

And I hate all Lop ear elves, the ears are so ugly and laughable. And there isn't a description or lore of Elves having such stupid ears.

...  I have an idea: Ear huntingWanted posters! Pay 10 gold for each Lop ear. 

I got a laugh out of this one?

MBP. I like it because I like to use 2CH to add more NPC’s to the world. Sometimes they get in the way, but the game seems kinda empty without the extras.

Tang-Mo. Never played as one, but know what your are talking about. I have played as a Synx, Siren and Titan, Diablo and even a Lop eared elf. Ears do look funny!  Hmmm... I was just thinking that if I tried to play as one of those Lop's again, I'd have to watch out for the ear bounty hunters.  Apache Goddess store has a chest with ears for use with hooded, helmets, etc. Might have to look at those in the near future. Ear hunting?!?!...

Quick clothes project update.

I’ve made some progress. Trying to get the male version finished. Still need to weight map, but have tested exporting the finished mesh in various file formats to see what it looked like in blender. Fired up the old machines and got old Blender to import a NIF. Had later version of Python, went back to v2.6. Tested a NIF of one of the shirts we looked at initially from Speedbuster and it exported from Nifscope then to Blender, imported back into Nifscope and looked like it had the correct bone assignments. Will keep plugging along.

Regarding the Tang Mo, it is the only MBP race I do not have vocals for.  That because the  MBP indicates that the Tang Mo use the same voiceset as Dremora, and Dan Ruta has not yet made Dremora... more's the pity.  Granted, He has no Imperial Male (using Bretons for now) and we're lacking Sheogorath.... dammit.

LopEars?  Well, you can always make a slender elf girl with very long blonde hair and green eyes... name her Deedlit  (Look it up).

Given the vocals I released, I found I need to rework some corrected dialog in my BravilFix patch.  Oh, so fun (not) to take care of....

Tsaesci in Elsweyr: A race  but only one female NPC, Shopkeeper in Corinthe Palace District. The mod has a snake lower body... only clothes, but with blockhead you can add nude snake lowerbody.

original is in meshes\anequina\armor\tsaescitail\    (of course i replaced it with a better one)

Yes the the nirn lore that the Tang Mo are legend in Tamriel. Tales about the old wars in Akavir. Of course the Tang Mo are still in Akavir... and they tell their children the old legends about the Imperials, a very funny looking race.

I can not make a ear hunting Mod, I have no Lop ear races in my game ( only 3 cow-race-girls , but the ears are not the elf lop ears . And I don't kill them , I milk them )

Spoiler

ScreenShot478.jpg 

Milking with milk spray

ScreenShot487.jpg

Oh, you got milk spray?  Heard of that but never actively looked for it.  And apart from the lower udders, reminds me of  Claudia.  OR your Bravil Addon that added Bottled Milk vending machines :D

The  problem with ear hunting is that you cannot remove the 'ear' from a model in-game.  Head hunting?  Yep, if DarkBloodline and its relative mod Lovers True Crime.  But that placed a 'helmet' on the victim which simulated a spine neck stump and a cut-off head.

Remove ears

You can use Blockhead.   But the script must remember the NPC at game start.    Add a item in NPCs inventory and check at game start all NPCs...

--Add a "remove ear token" in NPC inventory.

--Script checks all NPCs at game start .

--NPC with the token = Blockhead add a new ear nif to the NPC ( a empty nif. Better would be 2 scars left and right on the head. Like "deadly refelex" and "Lovers true crime ex" does it with cut of heads ( but they can use a armor/clothes item that use head and hair slot)

Then you have a NPC without ears.

-------------

Or much easier:

But ... I want to kill the lop ear races/NPCs so I can cut of heads with "Lovers true crime ex" .

I only need a list with all lop ear races in the script  and if it is one of the races ,  ears will add in the player inventory.  The dead NPC is headless.

You can still sell the head In the office of the Imperial Prison  ( "Lovers true crime ex" quest )  and take the ears to your player home to your "Ears Collection Chest".

------------------------------------------------------------------

3D Milk

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/15065-what-mod-is-this-and-adult-requests/?do=findComment&comment=2122067

That was the original  upload

Here a all in one file: with the original Mods ( I don't use the Mods, they replace 3D cum spray with 3D milk spray. I use dialogs and start a script, like in Sexlivion.   For sex pussy spray I still use Lovers3dorgasm merged with Lovers3dorgasmMB2 in one esp)

Spray for Bodies:   C, D, E, F, H, J, K cup, K XL versions, bigger Manga, Curvaceous, DM, MegaOppai and 3 "cow bodies" (the 3 bodies from the cow screenshot above, but no udders )

And the 3 Sexlivion Milk kf files

3dmilk 2022.7z

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The cow "race" in my game.

I add the body with Blockhead,  BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC    ( the 3 cow girls have different upperbodies that's why i don't use PerRace overwrite )  4 nif replace the 4 default body Nif files.  

Lowerbody is with hooves = Lowerbody and foot in one nif

Upperbody is upperbody nif

Hand is hand nif

and now I have a free foot overwrite  and I use a nif with tail and udder in one nif.

Head and ears are set in the esp

----------------------

In my LoversMB2 I add 3D cum for male and futa  (masturbation) but the spray looks like shit.
I don't know how to change the spray nif in NifSkope ,
I didn't get anything useful with changing and trying.

I didn't find a tutorial for Particle Spray. Also nothing when I google the different "Ni... "   ( like NiPSysSpawnModifier , NiPSysBoxEmitter, ... )

Not all  MB2 masturbations have 3D cum yet . . . I canceled/abandoned the work.

Edited by fejeena

Fejeena,

I think I have all the LOP characters, will take a look and get a list. Also, will take a look at the Ears in the Goddess Store chest and get an idea of size, Now that my modeling is getting back in shape, could make some for this idea if we want to add it.

Ducky,

Take a look and see if these are what you envision. I have added some arbitrary color and transparency to help assign material zones and UV mapping, which is done.  Have also done a mesh cleanup, so ready to move on to the next stage if they look good to you. Still looking at a different sandal strap. Did one for some high heels for one of the outfits from years ago, but would be easier to make a new one rather than modify.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.6d969af7a0584022b9f8757d24c0aa58.jpeg

image.jpeg.8b64f82bf31a50892ce149adec92324c.jpeg

Here is a starter Ear hunting list.

Spoiler

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race

x117race.esp

Chanpon

Lop-ears Elf

Lop-ears Elf_mini

Moonshadow Elves

EpicElves

Lop-ears Elf II

Miquote

Chocolate elves

Ren’s Mystic Elf

(Hope I didn’t miss any)

Diablo elf 6in1

Mulberry

Original

Moon&Diablo

Ice Cube

Chocolate

Cheese

From 2ch

Everything in this one is a variation of MBP, x117 and at least Chanpon. Example, there are two scaled down x117 races, x105 and x110 with multiple variations.

There are a lot! Didn’t count, but probably close to 30 or so.

If this idea continues, MBP and the Diablo Elf are probably the more common and would reduce the number of NPC’s to modify. The only other issue for an ear nif would be multiple dds textures for the different skin colors.

Hahah... I said more Victoria and less secret.  But the skirt is actually a bit too transparent.

I guess the next step is the elegant texturing to show that these are expensive garments for that special working class.

And yeah, there's bound to be some other races with the anime elvish ears.

The transparent dress is ok for the Anvil brothel, especially if the brothel is located at the port. (Lovers Prostitution.

And it is ok when the Lovers Hookers player work at a port, in bravil or a cheap inn.

----------------------

I don't make a Lop ear hunting, I don't have lop ear races  and I don't add races just to kill the lop ear NPCs.

But if someone does:

Use  a ini for the lop races so you can add more races without changing the script in the esp.

And make race ears a misc item is easy (also other body parts like eyes, hair, upper, lower body ...)

Ears in NifSkope: add NiStencilProperty

add bhkCollisionObject and two bhkBoxShape. Set collision to clutter.

And you have a misc item that you can place in your player home showcases or shelves.

Spoiler

ears.jpg

I GOT IT!!!!!

I GOT IT.jpg

I got to work on it some more, but I've been studying how LoversCreatures handles the Aggressive/Submissive pose system in order to accommodate additional sex animations for creatures.  And yep, this is a Tabaxi fuckin' the shit out of a female Ogre (or Ogress?) in LSTBravilUnderground.  In the currently uploaded version of LC2.5+, Ogres have no submissive poses.  Hehe... that's gonna change.

Apologies for the lighting as the Underground is... well... underground. :tounge_xd:

:cool:  I basically used the same .kf animations that the Minotaur uses, renaming them appropriately, made an altered motion ini file to fit, and added the animation ID to the Ogre's list of animations (noting 'd' for defensive).  But along with that, I have been studying and working on the .esp that governs the triggering and stages of the animations themselves.

I am NOT an animator.  I have never made a .kf animation file and my use of blender....

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Yeah, it's not gonna happen. :wacko:

BUT, I'm going to be working a little on 'expanding spaces within for those would-be modders that know how to create said animations. 

Party on!!!!!

Edited by LongDukDong
Clarification that Ogres have not been submissive