2 hours ago, Distortedrealms said:

So I installed the Just skyrim version through MO2, and it says everything looks good, but when I open my save in High Hrothgar, I am confronted right away by a huge red triangle with an exclamation mark in the middle coming to chat I suppose. From my understanding, that happens when a mesh is missing that is needed. Are there any mods needed for this to function correctly?

I get the same thing for the just skyrim version but the se version works just fine.  Although to be honest I would say this mod, both of them need a serious re-balance considering I found a lv1 npc spamming fireballs and or ice storms at me.

1 hour ago, Varithina said:

I get the same thing for the just skyrim version but the se version works just fine.  Although to be honest I would say this mod, both of them need a serious re-balance considering I found a lv1 npc spamming fireballs and or ice storms at me.

Ok, so its not just me. Hopefully strawb can fix the issue for the og Skyrim version. 

Thanks

25 minutes ago, Distortedrealms said:

Ok, so its not just me. Hopefully strawb can fix the issue for the og Skyrim version. 

Thanks

No idea what the problem is I had a dig around the armor addon, meshes and textures from what I can see it seems ok, the meshes are where the armor addon thinks they should be, the textures are where the nif thinks they should be, apart from that and the as I said stupidy over powered npc's this mod add it looks pretty good, well the se version does anyway, I am guessing the le version would be pretty much the same apart from the current big red ! marks where the npc's body should be, as looking at the you can see their arms, legs and head ok.

5 hours ago, Varithina said:

No idea what the problem is I had a dig around the armor addon, meshes and textures from what I can see it seems ok, the meshes are where the armor addon thinks they should be, the textures are where the nif thinks they should be, apart from that and the as I said stupidy over powered npc's this mod add it looks pretty good, well the se version does anyway, I am guessing the le version would be pretty much the same apart from the current big red ! marks where the npc's body should be, as looking at the you can see their arms, legs and head ok.

I see in tes5edit he merged some BDO armors from teamtal, with a bdo fox mask, and something called Weapons.esp. Perhaps for LE some assets from said mods are missing. Tried to find the Teamtal stuff at least but the usual places to find such things no longer exist. Just a guess.

2 hours ago, toxic.s.kennedy said:

I need help on download this (REQUIRE READ PERMISSION 40) , thanks a bunch if u can (english from this page will look weird [machine translate])

http://www.9damaomods.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=184067&extra=page%3D2%26filter%3Dtypeid%26orderby%3Dlastpost%26typeid%3D10

the first mod from the right ( blue girl ) .

image.png.1b7945212560f7921769ba2a713d477d.png

That Girl is called Daedric Pei.  You can get the latest Original Version here 

Spoiler
7 hours ago, toxic.s.kennedy said:

I need help on download this (REQUIRE READ PERMISSION 40) , thanks a bunch if u can (english from this page will look weird [machine translate])

http://www.9damaomods.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=184067&extra=page%3D2%26filter%3Dtypeid%26orderby%3Dlastpost%26typeid%3D10

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Harvald said:

That Girl is called Daedric Pei.  You can get the latest Original Version here 

I believe he is refering to the "pocket" version, can't remember where I got that one from, but here you go 

Daedric LPei Follower LE.7z

On 4/19/2019 at 5:33 AM, mibura said:

On 4/20/2019 at 3:58 AM, Sc0rp74 said:

This file is missing or I can't find it. It supposedly makes all females in Skyrim beautiful cute asians?

On 3/9/2020 at 9:37 AM, toxic.s.kennedy said:

You realize that's literally Pei on a CHILD SKELETON and MESH. right?

right.

2 hours ago, toxic.s.kennedy said:

yes , exactly , ppl keep laughing on my face and said that's already on nexus but I need that LOLI follower , no one understand that on nexus is an adult version of her

grab the adult version, swap the skeleton (and mesh if necessary), done.

6 hours ago, toxic.s.kennedy said:

yes , exactly , ppl keep laughing on my face and said that's already on nexus but I need that LOLI follower , no one understand that on nexus is an adult version of her

We may be an adult-oriented community, but don't be stupid, don't post anything blatantly illegal. Meaning no discussion or assistance with illegal content such as piracy, game cracks, models or textures taken from the assets of other games, or any depictions of underage persons with exposed nudity or in a sexual context.