9 hours ago, toxic.s.kennedy said:

nah I dont risk what I cant do 

This is a rush job

It uses UUNP so I threw out the original textures.

Also don't know how it will look in another persons game, the armour is just being pulled from default sources so, depending on your default body type and shape preset may look way off.

If it looks ok I might add a custom outfit but in mine she looks like this.

Spoiler

20200312135911_1.jpg.32db00533a7bbdaf3dc04a82e1ceec3a.jpg

Voice Type Set to child and height (scale) set to 0.8 which should throw up enough flags for SL and SL based mods.

Daedric LPei Follower.rar

On 2/28/2020 at 3:48 AM, strawb said:

I have done a English translation for this mod. Yin Yang Yi Xia Bai Gui Shou 1Re Free Edition . Adds a lot of female friends and enemy's. Great mod, as it states it is the free edition so not the complete package,. But what it has is still plenty.  There was supposed to be a SSE version, but the esp, esm where still form 43. I have also converted these to form 44 and run the mod though cathedral mod converter.  The links are  https://mega.nz/#!hlpT0bwT!uzdXzCKKrLkEX9WhWyetfjuUOIW5PY78wewcuAgm1hk  SSE English Version

https://mega.nz/#!I8hRARBL!-b-Fb8mZ4B7B7g7TMDR8FDyIsji6Nf48VGvW5q9T8Yk  Just Skyrim English Version

Anyone know of a way to fix the LE version of this mod yet?

3 hours ago, strawb said:

I posted links for the two versions. The second link is for Skyrim LE.

Yup, but there are major problems with it, every npc added shows as a big red question mark where there torso should be, but only on the le version the se one is fine.

6 hours ago, Varithina said:

Yup, but there are major problems with it, every npc added shows as a big red question mark where there torso should be, but only on the le version the se one is fine.

yes that version is for SE either and you have to backport it. Havent tryed out but ist should work  

try out