8 minutes ago, xlngxluvx said:

Harvald. I think you should open a store and sell all your FOLLOWERS.

Nice to have someone active as well that can share mods that were released years ago and no longer available. People that are just starting a modded game don't get to lose out on what others have already collected when they were available. ❤️ Harvald + others that still contribute and share

11 minutes ago, xlngxluvx said:

Harvald. I think you should open a store and sell all your FOLLOWERS.

Woah there, lol! As a follower hoarder myself, I am as appreciative as anyone for all of Harvald's help. That said, they aren't his followers. You don't get to sell someone else's work.

6 hours ago, Harvald said:

Ok. lets try

First row pic 3 RYAN :RYAN.7z

First row pic 4 Daedric Della: (sorry mistake Daedric Rose.zipuploaded the wrong file) Daedric Della.7z

First row pic 5 Firones Follower actual version V3 https://ameblo.jp/firone/entry-12554382529.html

3 row pic 1: a loli version of Daedric Pei (no link allowed here) adult version https://twitter.com/SEXYBONO1

3 row pic 3: Heybaby Jasmine: Heybaby_Follower_Jasmine_v1.0.7z

3 row pic 4: Lenni: Lenni follower.7z

3 row pic 5: Alina: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ib5s6anqvn4w26/LE_Alina_1.5.7z/file

4 row pic 5 2B: 2Bnew6.7+中文版.rar

perhaps I find some more in my stock

Please give us the remaining Followers.??

1 hour ago, SomeDragonbornGuy said:

Both of these have Sky231 & Sky231H nifs instead of the hair used, which by the facegen should be hairkijiko024 which I can not find in any of the hair packs I have. This gives them default faces and grey face bug.

Might be from the Sim hair conversions based on a quick look around. Unfortunately the two Kijiko hairs mods don't list a 024 hairstyle. It could be something much older that, perhaps not available anymore. Only suggestion i could offer is manually change the hair +HL in the mod folder and nifs.

Just as a side note: the earlier versions of Bono followers are buggy and had problems like skeleton issues or face deformations. Sorry I'm not much help on this one :P

22 minutes ago, ItsPiggle said:

Might be from the Sim hair conversions based on a quick look around. Unfortunately the two Kijiko hairs mods don't list a 024 hairstyle. It could be something much older that, perhaps not available anymore. Only suggestion i could offer is manually change the hair +HL in the mod folder and nifs.

Just as a side note: the earlier versions of Bono followers are buggy and had problems like skeleton issues or face deformations. Sorry I'm not much help on this one :P

No problem at all. I am not sure how to change out a hair and keep the custom face. F4 in ck will over write it. There a way to do it in Tes5Edit?