13 hours ago, adhocspamdie said:

This is a Chinese-translated patch for what appears to be a non-Chinese mod. The original names can still be seen in the NPC and item IDs. I'm kinda disappointed that they translated the NPC name "Raging Boner" into "Violent Skeleton". Someone here probably has the original English variant available.

Mistyface LE.zip 98.15 MB · 133 downloads MistyFace SE.zip 72.45 MB · 32 downloads Nymph Replacer LE.zip 77.28 MB · 91 downloads

hi, I have the same problem since I dont understand Chinese and prefer the english language (while still having the new Mistyface). Anyway to keep only the new Mistyface without the Chinese language?

3 hours ago, vuonglong said:

hi, I have the same problem since I dont understand Chinese and prefer the english language (while still having the new Mistyface). Anyway to keep only the new Mistyface without the Chinese language?

Should be easy to manage.

Download the englisch version https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83060?tab=files&file_id=1000276522and install it. Then install the meshes and textures from the chinese Version, ready.  The tweak should work.

Be aware that this also changes the appearance of Serana to Woo Serana. If you are using a Serana replacer reinstall it after installing the chinese Version of Misty sky or don't install the Dawngard folder from the chinese Version of Misty Sky. 

6 hours ago, vuonglong said:

Should be able to copy the facegen folders across. It looks like it was just a face change at a glance maybe the bodytype as well(if google translate is actually giving some indictation).

If you are lucky you could probably just replace the textures and meshes folder completely with the new download.

EDIT: Replied the same time as Harvald lol