Beautiful Body for Sims 4 (07.07.2019)

2 hours ago, robyou87 said:

The skin using now great but hate when they use black shading around the butt does not look attractive  lol

This is the most true truth. Texture developers do not assume that the user will want to see the spicy places.

3 hours ago, igor2540 said:

I was wondering, none of this files  will conflict with oldest ones pixel realistic bottom v2 default replacement or  realistic top v1 default, since those use bob slider Xl. means have to kill those files if add the slider XXL ?

which one should  I remove to avoid crash

yu.jpg

Do you even need to delete old files? There everything is now with conflicts, because I did not change the file index from version to version.

In this case, the fact that you have conflicts here is not my fault.

By the way, since when did you decide that my mods have a connection with each other? There can not be such that if you need to replace something, then you need to delete something, no, it does not work so you can delete any file and everything else will work.

6 hours ago, Pixel123123 said:

Do you even need to delete old files? There everything is now with conflicts, because I did not change the file index from version to version.

In this case, the fact that you have conflicts here is not my fault.

By the way, since when did you decide that my mods have a connection with each other? There can not be such that if you need to replace something, then you need to delete something, no, it does not work so you can delete any file and everything else will work.

I asking about the sliders, before to install one slider usually they recommend you, remove one   , cause two sliders which  do the the same can conflict, I love your mod , just wanted to  know if have to remove any old file before install new one.

if everything can be in the folder and  Slider XL and XXL could get along sounds great. I like both.

1 hour ago, igor2540 said:

I asking about the sliders, before to install one slider usually they recommend you, remove one   , cause two sliders which  do the the same can conflict, I love your mod , just wanted to  know if have to remove any old file before install new one.

if everything can be in the folder and  Slider XL and XXL could get along sounds great. I like both.

no, sliders with different sizes can work together, remove the old one

2 hours ago, SadSickhead said:

I don't know if you remember me, but anyway. It was my damm game, i finally took courage to install a newer version and it worked! Thanks for your time!

Yes, I remember you. I am glad that everything works again.

1 hour ago, KristyllLascivicious said:

Do you happen to have links to the Remuros skin?  Google has nothing turning up.

I only found this while having a quick search for you: Remus's Skin 16

No idea if it's the same one, but it's the only one I could find.

@Pixel: Would it be possible to make your butt slider compatible with Cmar's enchanced butt slider?

I tried both and unfortunately they clash with each other.

I'm away from my game for the rest of the night (yay third shift), so I can't test my theory, but with some sex animations where my sim strips to underwear top, the result is Cronenberg body horror until I undress top further to nude. Then all is fine. I need to go back to default body top to see if there's a difference.

The animation I see this a lot on is Mike24's double bed lesbian 69 01, if anyone else has time to troubleshoot before I get home from work.

18 hours ago, Chipendale said:

I only found this while having a quick search for you: Remus's Skin 16

No idea if it's the same one, but it's the only one I could find.

@Pixel: Would it be possible to make your butt slider compatible with Cmar's enchanced butt slider?

I tried both and unfortunately they clash with each other.

Soon I’ll add a height variation to my slider, so wait a bit

9 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

I'm away from my game for the rest of the night (yay third shift), so I can't test my theory, but with some sex animations where my sim strips to underwear top, the result is Cronenberg body horror until I undress top further to nude. Then all is fine. I need to go back to default body top to see if there's a difference.

The animation I see this a lot on is Mike24's double bed lesbian 69 01, if anyone else has time to troubleshoot before I get home from work.

Hmm, can you come back, take a couple of screenshots?

This happened tonight. She's got Beautiful top and bottom, with Necrodog feet.

Start of sex

euhh15g.png

And after going to Wicked > Outfit> Undress Top:

bJ6l6c4.png

It's time for work (third shift boo), so I can't test changing the body selector options until tomorrow night (planned power outage for ~6hrs right after work. @#$%!!)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, any news about the height integration for the bottom slider ?

I truly like your slider but i also like Cmar's one, especially the overall roundness manipulation of hers and the height variation. I think Cmar's shape mixed up with your slider could give a perfect juicy butt without needing an additional mesh who makes all the clothes clipping. :)

Anyway ty for that !

Edit : In fact nevermind, even without Cmar's sliders, i finally created the ideal butt shape for my sims thanks to yours ! Great job and thanks again as i spent hours on this game to find something similar :)