Beautiful Body for Sims 4 (07.07.2019)

5 hours ago, jizzonyourpinky said:

I'm running better bodies rn, but want to use your body. Should I remove only the female one and replace for this one, or I should not use better bodies at all? And which skin texture should I use?

Sorry, but could you state your question in more detail, I didn’t really understand what you meant

5 hours ago, Pixel123123 said:

Sorry, but could you state your question in more detail, I didn’t really understand what you meant

Better bodies comes with a body for male and a body for a female. Do I need to completely remove better bodies if I want to use your mod, or can I only delete the female one? And do I need to use some skin texture with your mod as well?

12 hours ago, jizzonyourpinky said:

Better bodies comes with a body for male and a body for a female. Do I need to completely remove better bodies if I want to use your mod, or can I only delete the female one? And do I need to use some skin texture with your mod as well?

Mod better bodies in general can not be removed if you use the WW addon version, but if you use the default replacement version, then you need to remove the female part of the better body

You can download any textures to your taste from other sources, I do not limit users in this

3 hours ago, Pixel123123 said:

Can you show screenshots of your problem so that I can help you?

yeah let me load up Sims ill get a ss. ill edit my post with it

s1 for eample im waring a cat top, i go over to select the realistic breast item and it removes the top and replaces it with it

s1.png

s2.png

4 hours ago, nightshad said:

yeah let me load up Sims ill get a ss. ill edit my post with it

s1 for eample im waring a cat top, i go over to select the realistic breast item and it removes the top and replaces it with it

s1.png

s2.png

So, a little theory: Every item of clothing in CAS has its own mesh (model), if it is not then it uses the default model, my mod as the item of clothing with a mesh and it does not affect other elements of the CAS, so when you're putting the character first in his top, and then at my naked top then you change what put it on himself. The principle of modification is completely different, in the game, when your character undresses, the system of undressing from the turbo switches your top to deliberately installed naked top. To make everything work correctly you do not need to choose my top in CAS you need through the in-game interface WW in body selector to choose my top and all!

52 minutes ago, nightshad said:

thank you so much for this, so under ww how do i select the body so it effects all cattergaries of clothing?

If I am understanding what you are asking; you cannot.  Each of those clothing items is it's own mesh so depending on what the creator (In the case of Maxis Game items) their default) used as a base (Foundation) to create their item.

Some modders  have gone through the base game items and adjusted them for their mods meshes but that requires a concentrated effort.  Think of  it as if you  gained or lost 100 pounds and then had to manually adjust all your clothes so they fit.  It's a lot of work as I think they have to re-rig to the new mesh (at least that is my understanding of the process from a spectator viewpoint (which means I can be totally wrong).

15 hours ago, Pixel123123 said:

Mod better bodies in general can not be removed if you use the WW addon version, but if you use the default replacement version, then you need to remove the female part of the better body

You can download any textures to your taste from other sources, I do not limit users in this

Thx m8 ❤️. I'm using your mod RN

cool mod, thanks! The breasts are great looking and works perfectly via body selector ? However, I can't get either of the realistic bottoms to work. I've added the 2 add-on files to my mods folder but when I use the body selector to equip them neither show up...am I missing something? I haven't updated to the newest island patch so that can't be it...

EDIT* so I just found out that I had your old RealisticBottom_Chuby and RealisticBottom_WW_Addon_Chuby package file in my mods folder as well...perhaps this was causing the new files to not show in game?

1 hour ago, sharris8 said:

cool mod, thanks! The breasts are great looking and works perfectly via body selector ? However, I can't get either of the realistic bottoms to work. I've added the 2 add-on files to my mods folder but when I use the body selector to equip them neither show up...am I missing something? I haven't updated to the newest island patch so that can't be it...

EDIT* so I just found out that I had your old RealisticBottom_Chuby and RealisticBottom_WW_Addon_Chuby package file in my mods folder as well...perhaps this was causing the new files to not show in game?

Thank. Yes, you must remove the old versions when updating, otherwise there will be errors and a broken gaming experience. However, if the problem persists, try downloading the mod again, possibly the files could be damaged. But if this does not help, then try temporarily removing other body replacements from your mods folder and checking how the mod will work.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Didja change the name from Realistic to Beautiful when I wasn't looking? :)

Realistic was my go-to body. Now the ladies will all be... BEAUTIFUL.

Hehe ... Yep, I thought about the name for three months and it looks like I didn’t lose

Oh snap ! finally an body mod :) i was bored using body presets and other mods... hope you make an replacers like you did in your previous body mod :) i definetly will install this mod for sure :) Ty for amazing body mod :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, Disqu said:

Oh snap ! finally an body mod :) i was bored using body presets and other mods... hope you make an replacers like you did in your previous body mod :) i definetly will install this mod for sure :) Ty for amazing body mod :thumbsup:

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you like it!

1 hour ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

OK, so, I tried this out, and now some of the female sims have HUGE knockers that clip through everything.  I feel like I know the answer, but can I just use the butt mod alone?

My modification is modular, you can remove everything you do not need or dislike including the slider. If you do not want to see big forms, remove BreastSlider from the mods folder or ButtSlider if you do not want to see big asses.