Beautiful Body for Sims 4 (07.07.2019)

This seems great, but I'm having a problem. I installed the WW addon and selected your mod in WW's body selector. When my sim is nude it works fine, she has the 3D butt as intended. But then when I switch into any clothing, my sim's butt reverts to an unmodded state. Which is a real problem because your mod makes the butt noticeably bigger. So in the end, when my sim is clothed she has a significantly smaller butt than she does when she's nude.

How can I make it so your new butt mesh applies even when my sim is clothed?

37 minutes ago, CincinnatusC said:

This seems great, but I'm having a problem. I installed the WW addon and selected your mod in WW's body selector. When my sim is nude it works fine, she has the 3D butt as intended. But then when I switch into any clothing, my sim's butt reverts to an unmodded state. Which is a real problem because your mod makes the butt noticeably bigger. So in the end, when my sim is clothed she has a significantly smaller butt than she does when she's nude.

How can I make it so your new butt mesh applies even when my sim is clothed?

You can't, clothes are modelled onto a mesh. (Think of them like 3D paint)

You'd have to get specific clothes modelled onto this mesh.

It's a game limitation and it sucks.

3 minutes ago, Starburst123 said:

You can't, clothes are modelled onto a mesh. (Think of them like 3D paint)

You'd have to get specific clothes modelled onto this mesh.

It's a game limitation and it sucks.

Ahh, that's really a shame. But thanks for explaining the issue to me, it's good to know that it's just a frustrating game limitation rather than something wrong on my end.

45 minutes ago, ziggyboy said:

love the work on this and works well in my game only thing is I wish I know what skin go's with this to make the sims look so good or I wish there was tattoo realistic vagina skin to work with this ?

At the moment my mod does not have its own textures (but maybe later they will be made), you can download them on the Internet on various sites with mods for Sims

Woo, was excited yesterday with the new bottom, now a new top as well.  I'm bouncing with delight.

I have a humble request for a variation of your new top.  With the exception of gtaman9's pokies v2.1., there's no real prominent nipples out there, and while they were great they change the whole breast mesh to a rather old style that isn't nice like your new ones.  Would you consider making a big pokie nipple mesh accessory for your top?  One, like gtaman9's, that could be used either nude or clothed?

Example: Gtaman9 pokies v2.1

Thanks!

9 hours ago, Starburst123 said:

Try necrodog's v5 feet.

Edit: unless you mean non-default, then IDK.

http://modthesims.info/d/588172/hd-feet-v3-update-25-09-2018-season-patch-update.html

were is the v5, mr Necrodog only left v3, I already have those, but never worked again since New WW versions with body selector.

I use magic box sexy feets  instead, were fixed for default mode, but fails with wicked whims, sadly, cause this are the best ever created sexy feets in game, but no support for WW.

https://magic-bot.wixsite.com/magic-bot-ts4/kopiya-dec-6-2018

50 minutes ago, igor2540 said:

I use magic box sexy feets  instead, were fixed for default mode, but fails with wicked whims, sadly, cause this are the best ever created sexy feets in game, but no support for WW.

https://magic-bot.wixsite.com/magic-bot-ts4/kopiya-dec-6-2018

TURBODRIVER has a tutorial how to add something to the body selector.  My search-fu is doing poorly, but it should be possible to add the magic bot feet into the body selector.

6 hours ago, Bhob said:

Woo, was excited yesterday with the new bottom, now a new top as well.  I'm bouncing with delight.

I have a humble request for a variation of your new top.  With the exception of gtaman9's pokies v2.1., there's no real prominent nipples out there, and while they were great they change the whole breast mesh to a rather old style that isn't nice like your new ones.  Would you consider making a big pokie nipple mesh accessory for your top?  One, like gtaman9's, that could be used either nude or clothed?

Example: Gtaman9 pokies v2.1

Thanks!

I could try, maybe later I will do it