Beautiful Body for Sims 4 (07.07.2019)

16 hours ago, Bhob said:

TURBODRIVER has a tutorial how to add something to the body selector.  My search-fu is doing poorly, but it should be possible to add the magic bot feet into the body selector.

fortunately I updated my WW and now for a magical reason that i don't know how to explain it, feets works with wicked whims as native xd. if you used default Magic bot feets version.

guess new version of WW works well with default replacement items.

1 hour ago, Pixel123123 said:

They increase the size limit of the breast, xl increase 2x, xxl up to 3x

my friend If I install your Boobs slider, I have to remove [Helio] Heavy Boobs slider package, guess that slider were the oldest one that people used before this updated one.

I mean your mod works  similar as Helio Bigger boobs one?. no need old slider anymore cause Helio one is outdated. love your mod but don't want conflict between sliders.   

1 hour ago, igor2540 said:

my friend If I install your Boobs slider, I have to remove [Helio] Heavy Boobs slider package, guess that slider were the oldest one that people used before this updated one.

I mean your mod works  similar as Helio Bigger boobs one?. no need old slider anymore cause Helio one is outdated. love your mod but don't want conflict between sliders.   

I'll tell you more, I created this slider based on the bones from the Helio slider, so if you set my slider, you'll get a slightly different size.

6 hours ago, Pixel123123 said:

Standart size butt added! Check in downloads.

Nice. It's not that I didn't like the original. It just bugs me when the body changes between clothed and naked. I have tops/bottoms  in gloves/tights for sims like that but I only have a few so I already have a couple sims running around wearing the same exact clothes. I really need to find more 1 of these days   

1 hour ago, malbolzcha said:

Nice. It's not that I didn't like the original. It just bugs me when the body changes between clothed and naked. I have tops/bottoms  in gloves/tights for sims like that but I only have a few so I already have a couple sims running around wearing the same exact clothes. I really need to find more 1 of these days   

Good luck in your search in this case)

Honestly I'm a bit jealous. Such great mods sadly only exist for females...while there is literally not a single proper butt enchancement for males.

Nevertheless even I as gaymer (who doesn't care about female sims at all) have to admit that this looks very good. Great work!

Yesss this is my favorite bottom for females and I'm so glad it's been updated. All the others seem to have the vagina way too high up and it's weird like the vagina isn't visible when the woman's just standing there y'know :/

If I figure out more about how to import meshes and stuff into Photoshop, then I might try and edit some skin details to go along with your mesh uwu Just like simple reddish tints to make things look more realistic and work with all types of skins. Again, most of the current ones are too high up on the crotch so it'd look weird.

On 3/29/2019 at 1:40 PM, igor2540 said:

May I ask how Helio's slider is outdated? I still have it in my game so I'm concerned. Is it outdated with the newest patch or something? Or is it just outdated as in old? I'm still on patch 1.48 of the game so

2 hours ago, leilani413 said:

May I ask how Helio's slider is outdated? I still have it in my game so I'm concerned. Is it outdated with the newest patch or something? Or is it just outdated as in old? I'm still on patch 1.48 of the game so

old Helio Slider still works, but here this modder created a new slider version, this one do the same as Helio , but this one were build for actual game versions, is better have updated mods that do the same , than oldest ones to avoid future conflicts.

for example I used to have a problem were all my NPC created sims got the same face and same hair for males and females, my solution was really easy, delete Anto smoke hair recolors by KC and Anaconda Hair from my mod files, both mods were oldest ones from 2016 to 2015, and were creating problems with my game causing that. If i have a chance to have same mod or similar ,but updated i prefer updated one always. 

8 hours ago, leilani413 said:

Yesss this is my favorite bottom for females and I'm so glad it's been updated. All the others seem to have the vagina way too high up and it's weird like the vagina isn't visible when the woman's just standing there y'know :/

If I figure out more about how to import meshes and stuff into Photoshop, then I might try and edit some skin details to go along with your mesh uwu Just like simple reddish tints to make things look more realistic and work with all types of skins. Again, most of the current ones are too high up on the crotch so it'd look weird.

Oh, it would be just fine, if you succeed, share the results

Looked addon itself does not conflict. But each component conflicts with other packages of other authors. Did not even analyze. It is necessary to remove all other packages, leave only Pixel, which is impossible.

One serious mistake. Packages interacting with the WW body selector MUST NOT be defaulted. This is the prerogative of WW itself, its body selector. Only it assigns one or the other by default. In order to avoid conflicts, the author himself should not make packages by default. I left the old version. Sorry for my bad english.

2 hours ago, Xenon93 said:

Excuse me, must I download one version from the downloads or it works downloading all the files? Im noob downloading ^^"

In order for the mod to work, you need to install the top and bottom files, they in turn are divided into ww addon and defaultreplace you can post or those that you need, but if you are not sure you can put everything

I have to say just one thing about this mod...

HOLY SHIT!!! This mod is a definite game changer!!! I absolutely love how it works!! Thank you so much for this awesome mod!!!!

Now I regret having to go into the city and not being able to play for an hour or two!!! 

1 hour ago, Shaqrach said:

I have to say just one thing about this mod...

HOLY SHIT!!! This mod is a definite game changer!!! I absolutely love how it works!! Thank you so much for this awesome mod!!!!

Now I regret having to go into the city and not being able to play for an hour or two!!! 

Haha, thank you! Glad you like it. 

Ok so I've gone through a LOT of body replacement meshes and despite all the cool changes you and others have made, nobody seems to have addressed or smoothed out the female bottom "edges".  I don't know what needs to be changed to get rid of these, if its a skeleton issue or something that can be fixed via a mesh but this problem occurs with ALL meshes I've found including yours and is also present in your own screenshots.

The below screenshots are taken using your mesh and i circled the pointy edges.  These become most prominent when a sim is bent over (like doggy style) or presenting their bottom in a way that makes them appear more evident.  In the screenshots below I blew her ass up to max slider to demonstrate it but its present from min slider to max.   fyi thats base game slider.

It appears present 3 specific spots, on both sides of the hips (see second image below) and basically a shelf just above the ass cheeks that goes straight across (see first image below).

Is this something that can be fixed or are these pointy edges forever part of the Sims 4 bodies?

pointy1.png.3278d14424078214453209becc9a6557.png

pointy2.png

After a bit of gameplay I noticed your replacement bottom clips with tshirts/tops that go below the waist with a nude bottom and single pair of Maxis boots.  Any way you could fix that?

9 hours ago, HWBandit said:

Ok so I've gone through a LOT of body replacement meshes and despite all the cool changes you and others have made, nobody seems to have addressed or smoothed out the female bottom "edges".  I don't know what needs to be changed to get rid of these, if its a skeleton issue or something that can be fixed via a mesh but this problem occurs with ALL meshes I've found including yours and is also present in your own screenshots.

The below screenshots are taken using your mesh and i circled the pointy edges.  These become most prominent when a sim is bent over (like doggy style) or presenting their bottom in a way that makes them appear more evident.  In the screenshots below I blew her ass up to max slider to demonstrate it but its present from min slider to max.   fyi thats base game slider.

It appears present 3 specific spots, on both sides of the hips (see second image below) and basically a shelf just above the ass cheeks that goes straight across (see first image below).

Is this something that can be fixed or are these pointy edges forever part of the Sims 4 bodies?

pointy1.png.3278d14424078214453209becc9a6557.png

pointy2.png

Hi, I know about this problem, and tried to fix it, but nothing good happened. Such edges are obtained due to the increased number of polygons, with increasing the slider is offset vertices in accordance with the weight of the bone tied to a group of vertices on the base mesh the distance between the vertices is large enough so these edges are not, however, in my mesh the distance is less so under the weight layer fall The only way to fix this problem - completely rebuild the entire topology of the mesh, it is quite simple to do, but there is a hitch, with a radical change in the grid is inevitable distortion of texture overlay as uv scan does not change, you can try to transfer the data, but there will be loss of scan elements.

By the way, this problem arose not only with the bottom, but also with the top, when I increased the number of polygons there were the same troubles, but in this case I was lucky and I only had to change the weight of the bones. With the bottom, this will not work since the increase will occur unevenly.