Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM]

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/27/2021 at 1:22 PM, Violence6884 said:

A bit irrelevant, but I was looking for a mod that can start scenes with more than 2 total participants(3Some and so on). I find the solution of manually picking actors with spells and such, a bit of a hassle and a little bit immersion breaking... :$$ Is this the mod for that, provided I have the necessary animations and the PC/NPCs meet the requirements?

I'm using this mod for some time now and have never seen any 2+ scene initiated by it :(

For me it's always just 2p, even if there is a crowd dosed with aphrodisiacs (aroused up to 100). Another bad thing is that those that didn't catch the sex train will start to masturbate after a while and if they are so unlucky being a woman - they will use a male anims even if female ones are available to SL :(

Once I tried to play with "frustration sliders" (maxed them to force frustrated actors to "find someone" instead of self servicing) the result was that one time, when I went to my adv-basement to pick some stuff - my follower left alone in empty house decided to use a manequin to help herself... what was somehow fun to watch ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

This mod has had a permanent place in my load order for a long time.  Strangely, though, only in the last couple of playthroughs have I noticed that the toggle to exclude the player doesn't seem to work.  In other words, on or off, the player still gets pulled into scene.

I have the usual suite of mods and all work fine, including this, except I'd like to toggle player off so that arousal based scenes are not triggered in the middle of other scenes.  I am also using the most recent version of SLEN and the TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary SLEN SE version of TDF.

I saw a reference in an earlier post to a patch for TDF and ABBM.  I don't have such a patch and can't seem to find anything like that here or at the TDF site. I also note that I have TDF in a higher priority position in MO2 than ABBM and that the former overwrites something in the latter.  Going to move those around to see if it makes any difference.

Don't see any posts here since 12/21 but appreciate any help.

23 hours ago, Dez65 said:

This mod has had a permanent place in my load order for a long time.  Strangely, though, only in the last couple of playthroughs have I noticed that the toggle to exclude the player doesn't seem to work.  In other words, on or off, the player still gets pulled into scene.

I have the usual suite of mods and all work fine, including this, except I'd like to toggle player off so that arousal based scenes are not triggered in the middle of other scenes.  I am also using the most recent version of SLEN and the TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary SLEN SE version of TDF.

I saw a reference in an earlier post to a patch for TDF and ABBM.  I don't have such a patch and can't seem to find anything like that here or at the TDF site. I also note that I have TDF in a higher priority position in MO2 than ABBM and that the former overwrites something in the latter.  Going to move those around to see if it makes any difference.

Don't see any posts here since 12/21 but appreciate any help.

I don't really use player option, but few times I did, and I also noticed, that player toggle  function doesn't work, when used on active game.

It worked, when I saved after deactivating player, and restarted game. I didn't test reloading save, it might work as well. 

I use SLEN, but no TDF, so I have no idea how it interacts with ABMM.

Edited by xx36
16 hours ago, xx36 said:

I don't really use player option, but few times I did, and I also noticed, that player toggle  function doesn't work, when used on active game.

It worked, when I saved after deactivating player, and restarted game. I didn't test reloading save, it might work as well. 

I use SLEN, but no TDF, so I have no idea how it interacts with ABMM.

Thanks for the suggestion!  I'll give it a try!

I was going crazy searching through SL add-ons for any mod that triggered animations from arousal.

• 4 months later...

A quick change to detect if subject(s) have pubes rather than a schlong which should prevent futa animations being selected when more appropriate animations could be selected instead, (eg none of the parties have sausage but full 70's bush).

Just added two functions, "GetActiveAddon" - (nicked from Genderbender),  "FemalePubes" - (crafted through sweat and tears from granite) to "AbMatchMakerQuest.psc", and added a check at the appropriate places in that said module.  Load after the main download in the module organising tool of your choice.

Tested and used on version 2.2.6

Female Pubes Detection 20221125.7z

• 2 months later...

Does this mod cause a blur around the players vision at high arousal? I see in MCM 'more' options there's a choice to disable 'Desperation shader', but I have this blur around outside of vision whether it's on or off. Not sure if it's this mod or not, turning the shader on or off seems to make no difference and I don't see any other effect appear. But anyway, I really hate that effect and am trying to get rid of it - so far it only goes away if arousal drops low. 

3 hours ago, penguintennis said:

Does this mod cause a blur around the players vision at high arousal? I see in MCM 'more' options there's a choice to disable 'Desperation shader', but I have this blur around outside of vision whether it's on or off. Not sure if it's this mod or not, turning the shader on or off seems to make no difference and I don't see any other effect appear. But anyway, I really hate that effect and am trying to get rid of it - so far it only goes away if arousal drops low. 

Not this mod, would need to see your load order but could be dripping when aroused? The desparation shader just adds an effect to characters bodies.

7 hours ago, penguintennis said:

Do you use this mod?

If so, try to deactivate the visual effects in the MCM.

TYVM for this mod, both to mod author and caretaker!  This fills my needs very nicely.  I have had a lot of difficulty finding a playful sexlab mod that works well in Requiem, other than SLEN, romance and basic matchmaker.   But I wanted a mod where the PC wasn't the one initiating sex all the time and SLEN's options were a bit limited (and mostly involved followers).  This mod does enough to meet my needs without bloating my game, I can tweak it via the MCM menu to suit my PC (and even change it depending on whether I am in a dungeon or in a tavern!) and it's not so script heavy as to cause problems running it with requiem (which is very script heavy).  I've got it running smoothly in AE along side requiem and now if I want some naughty action in the local inn, I don't have to be the one initiating it all the time. I kinda like surprises, dont you know. ? 

I do recommend this mod for someone who wants something a bit like SL approach or scrappies but simpler and without the clunky dialogue.

• 1 year later...

Works perfectly on 1597 SE. Tested with a base with 30 NPC follower woman,  Sexlab Aroused, Fertility mode, SLEN. And all go crazy.  I have to reduce the scan time to make sure "i am safe". Thanks for the mod!!