Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

5 minutes ago, Krimzen said:

Ok guys, so I removed Greek Goddess switched to Wrong Body because it has 3BA and now it just works regarding the female genitalia.

Reveal hidden contents

652101702_workinggenitalia.png.b45ec49f524ee518eb37c4c9e3f7b082.png

However now with Wrong Body I'm having a issue with seams on wrists and legs.

Reveal hidden contents

seam.png.0f6f8c5e4f87e4371f9ac2fa93ba9a2c.png

It doesn't bother me that much but is there a way to deal with it?

go into bodyslide and rebuild the body, then using the same preset , build the hands and feet, seams should be gone.

19 minutes ago, user037951 said:

I Already have DOF disabled in enbseries.ini / bottom right when shift+enter in-game. :(

I also don't think anymore it's an ENB issue but if you want to rule it out once and for all disable it really quick and see if it's still blurred.

Spoiler

ENB.jpg.841e7ae521c59cf84ebf20b33873f331.jpg

For those that have already installed Faster HDT-SMP, have you noticed any improvement? Any recommendations on configuring? It sounded like Aylis was likely about to change to it, but was still figuring some stuff out.

I just installed it and placed it right after HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) on the left in MO2. I made guesses in the FOMOD. A (very) quick test suggests it is working. It completely overwrites normal/old HDT-SMP (white lightening bolt in Conflicts column on left side). I have not de-activated old HDT-SMP yet.

Anyone else have an opinion?

PS. Hope Aylis is OK!

12 hours ago, Krimzen said:

Yeah my CBBE 3BA version is not up to date. It is version 2.06 and the latest version on nexus is 2.13.

Do you mean the genitalia textures in CBBE 3BA (3BBB)? Here's what the CBBE 3BA mod is being overwritten by:

Reveal hidden contents

312944133_CBBE3BBBOverwrite.png.bb632e30dde36ba4ab17156d7c6523db.png

As for Bodyslide I didn't even run it. I just used the predone Greek Goddess bodyslides Aylis provided. Would I still need to build CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing? 

3BA 2.06 is good.  Do not replace it with 2.13 unless you understand and wants the changes from it. May mess up your CBPC/SMP configs if not careful. 

I use 2.06 too.

I think @Numa_Cway is right on the money and the issue is that your 3BA female body mesh is overwritten by a different CBBE based one.  

Use Bodyslide and rebuilt the "outfit" named "CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing" (3BA) with morph enabled.  If that fixes it, make sure the next time your built batches of outfit, it did not include a female body replacer in the group.  Some collections do, but you can skip theirs. 

3 hours ago, trgdolors said:

For those that have already installed Faster HDT-SMP, have you noticed any improvement? Any recommendations on configuring? It sounded like Aylis was likely about to change to it, but was still figuring some stuff out.

I just installed it and placed it right after HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) on the left in MO2. I made guesses in the FOMOD. A (very) quick test suggests it is working. It completely overwrites normal/old HDT-SMP (white lightening bolt in Conflicts column on left side). I have not de-activated old HDT-SMP yet.

PS. Hope Aylis is OK!

You may get some relative performance feedback in the forum for this Nexus mod. 

Is a tab in the mod page next to BUGS. (english page)

Is better to also include the version when referring to Faster HDT-SMP.  The versions before 1.15 have CTD issues in some of the DLL choices.  May still have some issue but because is maintained is has "mature" nicely. 

Better understand the choices before changing default during installation.  There's also experimental Nvidia CUDA combinations.

To test this, it needs testers with different hardware combination to benchmark the improvements besides stability and a standardized workflow to gather the proper data and compare.  It is better to assist the developer/maintainer DayDreamingDay with testing feedback.  

Message from him:

Spoiler

BUG REPORTS

Now that we begin to have a comprehensive collection of improved-performance builds in an easy-to-install fomod, it is time to tackle the CTDs and other problems.
I'm not sure we'll solve them all soon, but at least we'll know about them precisely, and hopefully find what triggers them, until the time we know enough to solve them.

For this, I ask you to report the bugs in the bugs section, in a bug titled:
- "Version - CTDs" for CTDs,
- "Version - physics" for physics which doesn't work as expected,
- "Version - others" for other problems.
The version should be defined as in the Fomod.

For example: SSE - NOT CUDA - AVX2; this would give:
- "SSE - NOT CUDA - AVX2 - CTDs"
- "SSE - NOT CUDA - AVX2 - physics"
- "SSE - NOT CUDA - AVX2 - others"

If the right bug title already exists for your problem, please put it in that bug; if it doesn't exist yet, please create it.

In the bug report, please tell if you know how to reproduce it, what CPU and video card you have, and the kind of physics-enabled elements you use (clothes, body parts, etc.).
I'm guessing that in most case we'll need to pinpoint the precise mod and xml files which "conflict" with the version you deployed.

Thanks, folks 

Bugs feedback goes HERE.

Forum HERE.

Edited by safado
15 hours ago, jaeos said:

go into bodyslide and rebuild the body, then using the same preset , build the hands and feet, seams should be gone.

1781442203_BodyslideWBody.png.aad599dface949e7f8d0cb79c983138c.png

So should I just hit Build here for the body and then do it for hands and feet? 

Also where exactly should I place the files that are in Overwrite afterward?

12 hours ago, trgdolors said:

PS. Hope Aylis is OK!

I don't see any major improvement but I think the author of 3BA recommend using it.

Made a patch to fix 3 training dummies and 2 archery targets in Riverwood and 2 training dummies in Castle Dour Solitude.  The archery targets are across the river from the training dummies.  There’s a third archery target, but I couldn’t find it while running around Riverwood, so I didn’t patch it.  The training dummies in Riverwood will come in handy early game. The patch applies Training Dummies Provide XP to JK’s Skyrim from this guide.  I have the patch loaded in the Patch section which is after both JK’s Skyrim and Training Dummies Provide XP.  I’m unaware of any others JK’s Skyrim dummies that need patching.

I'll post it here if it's alright.

13 hours ago, Krimzen said:

Reveal hidden contents

1781442203_BodyslideWBody.png.aad599dface949e7f8d0cb79c983138c.png

So should I just hit Build here for the body and then do it for hands and feet? 

Also where exactly should I place the files that are in Overwrite afterward?

yes.

they will be in overwrite. i do not know what your load order is for the prebuilt bodyslides you got from aylis, Personally i would right click overwrite and "create mod" name it Bodyslide Overwrite, place it just above your FNIS and Nemesis overwrite. Or.. You can scrap the prebuilts and batch build all of your outfits and do the exact same thing, then if you wanted a big tittied fat azz girl that couldn't realistically fit through a door, you can make it. Keep in mind.. ANYTHING YOU DO IN BODYSLIDE AFFECTS ALL FEMALE NPC. If you make the max look huge and malformed, so will all the other females, lydia jordis and several others are all weight 100 so whatever you build it to look like is what they will look like. The only 2 exceptions are Aela and Cicero since Cicero is a male to female replacer and Aela is the only female werewolf in game. 

1 hour ago, Wapoww said:

I'm an absolute caveman about using DynDolod. Should i use it after installing all mods or after i download the resource? And how do i manually install sepolcri dyndolod patch to dyndolod?

After.

From the mod page 

Once the patch is downloaded, extract both the DynDOLOD_SSE_sepolcriesp.ini and DynDOLOD_SSE_sepolcriesp_high.ini files and copy them into the DynDOLOD \ Edit Scripts \ DynDOLOD \ rules folder.

So i would assume you put them here.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.330a3844a508a14b1a75e05215c0346b.png

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

After

Btw, there's two questions in my last post and you answered the patching question. Thanks. But i'm still confused with using DynDolod. Should I use TextGen and DynDolod after downloading all mods or after downloading only the resources?

Edited by Wapoww
simpler words
3 minutes ago, Wapoww said:

Btw, there's two questions in my last post and you answered the patching question. Thanks. But i'm still confused with using DynDolod. Should I use TextGen and DynDolod after downloading all mods or after downloading only the resources?

Afterwards.

1. Build your modlist (including the ressources).

2. Run Texgen

3. Run DynDOLOD

12 hours ago, jaeos said:

yes.

they will be in overwrite. i do not know what your load order is for the prebuilt bodyslides you got from aylis, Personally i would right click overwrite and "create mod" name it Bodyslide Overwrite, place it just above your FNIS and Nemesis overwrite. Or.. You can scrap the prebuilts and batch build all of your outfits and do the exact same thing, then if you wanted a big tittied fat azz girl that couldn't realistically fit through a door, you can make it. Keep in mind.. ANYTHING YOU DO IN BODYSLIDE AFFECTS ALL FEMALE NPC. If you make the max look huge and malformed, so will all the other females, lydia jordis and several others are all weight 100 so whatever you build it to look like is what they will look like. The only 2 exceptions are Aela and Cicero since Cicero is a male to female replacer and Aela is the only female werewolf in game. 

Here's my prebuilt bodyslide load order:

600622114_prebuiltbsloadorder.png.29d95985aeca03b99781a2f68f6f0eac.png

Though I think I've got it working now. I went back to the Greek Goddess Body again and then I did what Numa & safado said in rebuilding the 3BBB body for the nude body also hands and feet.  I hit build in bodyslide (with build morphs unticked) and then moved the generated nif files from overwrite and replaced the old CBBE femalebody nifs in GG Body - Nude V1.0 with the new 3BBB ones.

903610792_GGBodyNude.png.c961b471e99a3148be5f9e30dd593aa6.png

Then I went in game and the nude female bodies were working properly.

I think now I may only have to repeat this process for Mannequins and Serana and Valercia in the GG Body - Dawnguard V1.0.  Am I correct in assuming that I can just leave the prebuilt armor outfits Aylis provided as is? 

Edited by Krimzen

In the Texture section of the guide there appears to be two mods that do the same thing for ash piles:

Do these mods affect the same animated disintegration of an animated body?
    ElSopa HD - Remade Better Dust Piles SE
    CleverCharff's Photorealistic Ash Pile

1 hour ago, Krimzen said:

Though I think I've got it working now. I went back to the Greek Goddess Body again and then I did what Numa & safado said in rebuilding the 3BBB body for the nude body also hands and feet.  I hit build in bodyslide (with build morphs unticked) and then moved the generated nif files from overwrite and replaced the old CBBE femalebody nifs in GG Body - Nude V1.0 with the new 3BBB ones.

Then I went in game and the nude female bodies were working properly.

I think now I may only have to repeat this process for Mannequins and Serana and Valercia in the GG Body - Dawnguard V1.0.  Am I correct in assuming that I can just leave the prebuilt armor outfits Aylis provided as is? 

Two notes:

1. Don't uncheck "build body morphs". Those are the .tri files you see in folders. If you create one outfit item you get actually 3 files: the _0.nif, the _1.nif and the .tri files.

The two nifs determine the look at weight 0 and 100 respectively. You can change the weight in Racemenu or via console.

The tri files are for the sliders. If you don't have it you can't tweak your body in Racemenu/during the character creation.

Also several mods change body shape and depend on those files, e.g. inflation mods. In Aylis' list that would be Fertility Mode and Fill Her Up under the Loverslab section.

Those mods would still function however you won't see any body change. When in Fertility Mode a female gets impregnated her belly won't grow without the .tri files.

TL/DR: rebuild your body with the box checked.

2. I'm not sure whether you can leave the prebuilt armors. Did you build the nude body with the greek goddess preset?

I never used Aylis' predone bodyslides but on the download side he mentioned he used a "nerfed" version of the GG bodyslide preset so maybe he tweaked it.

If that's the case and you used the GG preset (or any other preset for that matter) there will be differences when you equip an outfit.

Bodyslide works in a way that it loads only one nif on the body slot. If you equip an armor it loads the armor nif. If you have nothing equipped it loads the nude body nif.

Outfits are completely independent from the nude body you built and they basically replace the nude body.

If you want everything conform meaning your body shape doesn't change when equipping armor you have to build everything using the same preset.

That's where the "batch build" function comes in handy. Choose your preset, click batch build - done.

I'd recommend to create an empty mod called "Bodslide Output" and point bodyslide to that folder.

3 hours ago, Numa_Cway said:

That's where the "batch build" function comes in handy. Choose your preset, click batch build - done.

I'd recommend to create an empty mod called "Bodslide Output" and point bodyslide to that folder.

There is an option in bodyslide to set the output directory for it, so it will automatically build to that location.

@remodel They are for different textures. You can right click both mods in MO2 and open in Explorer and it will show you which files either is altering. There's no overlap. The names are confusing, but they're doing separate things.

@Auxitism I would be very careful with that mod. It can interfere with a schload of other mods. Definitely go on a hunt for patches if you're going to use it. Check the Requirement section on the mod page and look through the listed mods to see if there are patches with any other mod on the list. Also run all of your patch compendium mods to see if it adds new patches (Qwinn's, lilebony's, Reliquary, etc.). And check Loot to see if it recommends any patches. It probably will since Convenient Horses is a very popular mod. If you can do without it, I'd do without it.

@Aylis (when you're feeling better):

There's a new release for Rudy with Cathedral that I think we'll want. It dims the brightness for water in small ponds with Water for ENB. It's something that's bothered me for a while and this looks to fix it. In the FOMOD install instructions on the list, it would be the last mod in that section (so 1.2.9) if you want to add it.

Also, just as a side note to everybody, I'd strongly look into updating JK's Interiors Patch. There's been a metric fuckton of new patches added, many of which look very essential.

A plea for help

I'm rebuilding this list for the 3rd time. I get completely done and 2 things are consistent .

1.  the No grass patch hard crashes and system start is required . Crashes in the Tameriel worldspace between 71-91 % complete , its been variable each time.

2. I go to do the initial mages quest . On the way to the ruin  ( 1st city of man )  hard crash to desktop . Repeatable . 

I don't have the crash logs now but when I get done again is anyone able to comprehend them ? 

I've been going to the crass area during each step , done textures  section and I'm still good  to go . I'm thinking it mush be a bad mesh or something either mod added or lod generated . 

Has any been there in there game with this list ? And anyone available to help figure it out if it goes the same way with me again ? 

Edited by Auxitism
2 hours ago, Auxitism said:

A plea for help

I'm rebuilding this list for the 3rd time. I get completely done and 2 things are consistent .

1.  the No grass patch hard crashes and system start is required . Crashes in the Tameriel worldspace between 71-91 % complete , its been variable each time.

2. I go to do the initial mages quest . On the way to the ruin  ( 1st city of man )  hard crash to desktop . Repeatable . 

I don't have the crash logs now but when I get done again is anyone able to comprehend them ? 

I've been going to the crass area during each step , done textures  section and I'm still good  to go . I'm thinking it mush be a bad mesh or something either mod added or lod generated . 

Has any been there in there game with this list ? And anyone available to help figure it out if it goes the same way with me again ? 

You're going to have to test down to the mod that causes the problem (CTD).  If you believe it's a texture thing you could just run around the area rather than starting the quest for testing.  Load a few (I load roughly 5 at a time) mods then test initial mages quest, Rinse and repeat until the crash, then uncheck a mod, test, uncheck a mod, test until you don't crash.  Last unchecked mod is the problem.  You can then check it again and see what the conflicts are in MO2. You can also enable NET framework crash logs, the first error entries almost always point to the problem.  Also, turn on papyrus logging just before you get to the location of the crash, otherwise you'll have a bunch of crud to sort through.

My testing mostly involves two console commands; TGM (God mode) and TMM 1 (turn on all map markers).  If I'm testing NPC replacers, I use the moveto.player <ref id> console command so I can check their appearance.

I got a crash log after the animations section being complete . how do I  turn on papyrus logging just before ?  or off before  ? 

this happened as i entered riverwood so I dont think its a big deal since the mfg fix isnt installed nor the animations ran correctly 

Ok , I found how to do that 

Edited by Auxitism
Found it
20 hours ago, Numa_Cway said:

Two notes:

1. Don't uncheck "build body morphs". Those are the .tri files you see in folders. If you create one outfit item you get actually 3 files: the _0.nif, the _1.nif and the .tri files.

The two nifs determine the look at weight 0 and 100 respectively. You can change the weight in Racemenu or via console.

The tri files are for the sliders. If you don't have it you can't tweak your body in Racemenu/during the character creation.

Also several mods change body shape and depend on those files, e.g. inflation mods. In Aylis' list that would be Fertility Mode and Fill Her Up under the Loverslab section.

Those mods would still function however you won't see any body change. When in Fertility Mode a female gets impregnated her belly won't grow without the .tri files.

TL/DR: rebuild your body with the box checked.

2. I'm not sure whether you can leave the prebuilt armors. Did you build the nude body with the greek goddess preset?

I never used Aylis' predone bodyslides but on the download side he mentioned he used a "nerfed" version of the GG bodyslide preset so maybe he tweaked it.

If that's the case and you used the GG preset (or any other preset for that matter) there will be differences when you equip an outfit.

Bodyslide works in a way that it loads only one nif on the body slot. If you equip an armor it loads the armor nif. If you have nothing equipped it loads the nude body nif.

Outfits are completely independent from the nude body you built and they basically replace the nude body.

If you want everything conform meaning your body shape doesn't change when equipping armor you have to build everything using the same preset.

Yeah, I built the 3BBB nude body/hands/feet with the Greek Goddess Nerfed Preset. 

835112571_GGNerfedBodyslide.png.828f31cc937df78b1869db96d1ef40e1.png