Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

Something strange has happened.....for some reason I'm getting FPS drops.

I'm on i7-8750h and gtx-1060 3gb.

I use mainly 1k textures for the lands and bits and 2k for pc stuff.

How would I go about finding out what it is? I've tried disabling all texture mods and it loads quicker but no FPS change...

Also does shift+f12 turn off the enb or is it still actually running in the background (because I only get +5 FPS improvement)

How might one accomplish getting creature anims to work through Nemesis while using Vortex?

I've tried a great many different suggestions, but nothing has worked so far. Anyone able to provide a working setup example or something?

As suggested by the guide, the instructions provided here for getting creature anims to work through Nemesis are specifically for MO2.

6 hours ago, Aylis said:

There's a picture of the order for the ESM and ESL in 'Installation'.

Again:

LO.jpg.4d0021f007dff61c0814d15e1b06b46e.jpg

Yeah, i just noticed, i need glasses.
 Or clean my browser shit because i swear that image wasnt there when i was looking for it.

Also, about nemesis, im currently on the installing session, just went and install almost everything, so far, so good, but i still need to install Nemesis..

image.png.6e542cdbdab8c9b13633a22e6e2a405d.pngi dont understand what im supposed to do in here and past this point.

And nemesis says this everytime i click on update engine, since its on beta i guess its because it just.. not works sometimes, yet 20 minutes and always getting this?
image.png.cf5f676fdaf66cc003d5c286da10e043.png

SOLVED PARTIALLY: For anyone who get the error (6001), DO NOT, use the 0.84 ver, it crashes or dont works using MO2, havent tested on Vortex.
Using 0.83 or 0.82 works just fine. 

I still cant figure out this; image.png.411140a1f4219bec5a2589d21cdaee3b.png

Hey Aylis and everyone. This is my third time coming back to skyrim and reinstalling this list and i hate myself for getting rid of it cuz it was perfect the first two. Just needed the ssd space =[

I have a good grasp on things but am still learning. and really appreciate any direction you may be able to point me in.

3 things.

-I cannot for the life of me get TK dodge to work. seeing the stamina tick down but no animation. Syas on the site to put it directly into data ( which i will not do) and all but I had it workin last time. Im playin 1.597 which I am uncertain about whether it was the what I had last time, which was about  3 months ago. When i disable nemsis it does the roll and the character stays in place because the movement from Nemsesis isnt there im aassuming.

-Another problem I had was when using the no edge glow. Everytime i fed as a vampire, right after it would just show purple pixels all around me. I'm fine without this mod tho.

-Lastly, my hair is colliding with my characters chest now with the styles that go over her chest. The only mod I remember affecting this was the KS Breast Weight Painted Hairdos. (I am using your breton preset.)

I am not sure if its necessary but i always disable nemesis, re-enable FNIS -Generate when I run fnis retrying animation mods that might be wonky then Disable Fnis and re-enable Nemesis - Generate.  Basically always do the advanced steps for Nemesis in your guide forward or backward.

Nemesis:

Checking engine version

Engine is up to date

Version Code: 9144-4678

Initializing behavior generation

Mod Checked 1: nemesis

Mod Checked 2: jpbo

Mod Checked 3: mvbo

Mod installed: Billyy_Human

Mod installed: Billyy_HumanDD

Mod installed: Billyy_HumanFurniture

Mod installed: Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvis

Mod installed: Billyy_HumanFuta

Mod installed: Billyy_HumanLesbian

Mod installed: FNISCreatureVersion

Mod installed: FNISSpells

Mod installed: SexLab

Mod installed: SexLabAP

Mod installed: SexLabAroused

Mod installed: SexLabCreature

Mod installed: XPMSE

Mod installed: ZaZAnimationPack

Running script: SexyMove detector.py

Running script: XPMSE detector.py

Behavior generation complete: 14 second(s) taken

FNIS:

FNIS Behavior V7.6   12/12/2020 2:12:16 AM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  (CTD:0.3%)

Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvis V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFuta V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 24 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

3317 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

I assume you both have extra folders FNIS Output and NEMESIS Output like suggested?

This is how I handle regenerating animations:

- Delete everything in FNIS & NEMESIS Output.

- Disable Nemesis in the files, enable FNIS Behavior -> drag the fnis.esp back to the place in the plugin order where it should be.

-- Now you should have [x] FNIS Behavior [x] FNIS Creature Pack & [ ] Nemesis.

- Run FNIS for Users. Make sure you enabled the correct patches. [x] Gender specific animations [x] Skeleton Arm fix [x] HKX File Check [x] tkdodge.

-- HKX file check isn't a hard must have however will show you if you have broken animations in your installation.

- Drag all the stuff FNIS produced from the Overwrite into FNIS Output.

- Uncheck FNIS Behavior, Check Nemesis.

-- Now it should look like [ ] FNIS Behavior [x] FNIS Creature Pack & [x] Nemesis

- Start Nemesis. Hit Update Engine. Wait until it's done. Close Nemesis.

- Check Overwrite. Are there new files in it? If yes drag them into the NEMESIS folder (the mod one not the Output).

- Start Nemesis again. Hit the Launch Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Button. Make sure to enable all the correct patches.

-- [x] Jump Behavior Overhaul, [x] Movement Behavoir Overhaul & [x] tkdodge

- Drag all the stuff NEMESIS produced from the Overwrite into NEMESIS Output.

- Put the dummy fnis.esp that nemesis made into the correct spot of the plugin order.

-- If there wasn't a fnis.esp in the overwrite at the last step you did something wrong like not deleting the two output folders in the first step.

edit: and I assure you nemesis 0.84 works just fine

On 12/10/2020 at 6:50 PM, wollboi said:

NFF seemed great to me until I got far enough into my game that it became problematic. My main problem with it is the outfit management system. It used to be fairly straightforward (open up a menu, trade them an item, done), but now just seems unnecessarily bulky. There were multiple times when I'd give a follower a shield and said shield would disappear only for the follower to use their original, crap shield. This would happen both with and without outfit switching (manual or automatic). Another time I was trying to remove Lydia's outfit entirely. I took every item out of her inventory and she still had the outfit on. Check her inventory again, and it indeed is not there, but she's still wearing it. Setting follower AI to aggressive usually resulted in them doing fuck-all while I was being attacked, although sometimes they'd start attacking each other.

Load order issue? Very possible. Maybe I'll try it again at some point.

Another issue I had--that is entirely just because of my gameplay preferences--is my followers seemed omnipotent at around level 25. I actually want to have consequences for bringing them into battle, and want characters to die when we're facing a really tough boss. I'm thinking about trying iAFT during a future playthrough because of its bleedout-equals-chance-of-dying mechanic. But the downside to that mod is it hasn't been touched in three years.

Yep. Some of this is old version issues...some of this, isn't. A .pdf comes with the mod. From what you're saying: he's released at least 2 versions since you've tried NFF. ALL of your described problems are addressed, and many that you haven't. This newest one has a much simpler, in most cases dialog approach. Less MCM and more, "I want you to wear X" with 3 dialogs for 3 different outfits. The old approach is still in the MCM. For most of your issues: it wasn't broken, it was Bethesda. This is how to fix all your issues: 

Lydia(and a few other vanilla followers as well) outfit problems:

Spoiler

Set her base outfit to naked. EDIT: [Steps: First thing, just to be safe, clear all armors/shields out of her inventory. Close inventory.] /EDIT Dialog her you want to her wear an outfit, but then put nothing in that inventory box, hit done. A message box comes up and asks for confirmation. Say yes, and boom, default steel armor, etc. is gone forever, she's always naked unless you give her something to wear, in her inventory. You can even give her steel armor if you want. From there, she will wear heavy armor over light. Lydia/other followers will wear what they have skill in. This process is reversible: Same as before, tell her to wear an outfit, put nothing in the inventory, but this time answer no(I don't want to manage outfits...or something like that), and she's back to default outfit. IMPORTANT: only do this with no steel items in her inventory(weps don't matter, shields do), or it may get destroyed(only if it is identical type, steel, as her default outfit).

The reasons this happens: some vanilla followers are actually coded differently than others by Bethesda(idiots), and also, those followers' treat their default armor differently. NFF can't and shouldn't write specific code for them(bloat for no gain). It should work the same way every time. In working the same way every time, some followers, like Lydia, don't follow :) So, we have to use the process above. This isn't necessary for every follower, but it is for Lydia. I simply apply it to everybody. I RP it like this: this is a feudal world, and I am a thane in it. People in service of a thane are clothed, or naked, by will of the thane. Historically accurate. 

Also, from the .pdf: 

"Clothing Satchel

The clothing satchel is provided as an all-purpose, additional inventory for any follower with at least one outfit defined in a set. You can place anything in the satchel (gold, gemstones, extra weapons, etc) and I urge you to use it to keep your follower’s main inventory clean. It was named “clothing” satchel to give you an indication of it’s original purpose - a place to store clothing you don’t want your followers to attempt to wear.

A Warning

Its original purpose, besides the extra inventory, is to circumvent a nasty bug in Skyrim when changing an outfit can destroy any non-outfit items worn by the follower. This usually only occurs when the follower is wearing identical base items that are also present in an outfit. So for safety purposes, wearables are moved out of the follower’s main inventory prior to creating an outfit for her. However, the moving of wearables is only done by the script the first time you create part of an outfit set for that follower, so from this point on, avoid putting wearable things in their normal inventory for safety.

Extra care was taken to make sure that moving items around from your follower to other containers works without issues and that all destination containers are persistent. However, the SAFE route you may wish to take is to make sure she has no wearable items in her inventory before creating an outfit. That way there is no chance of things getting destroyed by a game bug. This doesn’t apply to weapons but can potentially affect jewelry and shields."

Read the .pdf, etc.

Attack problems:

Spoiler

Learn to use the MCM options and the hotkeys together. If you order ALL followers to attack, they will defer to their individual settings, because NFF thinks that's what you want to happen. If you change a follower's base setting(aggressive) but don't change their attack style, to something other than default, then yeah, they will act like normal.

I doubt attack styles were in place the last time you tried NFF(or you didn't read the .pdf :P ). Example: If I want somebody to attack with no magic and no ranged, and dual wield? I set them to Berserker. Note this is not Tank. Tank is role, not a style. Tank has it's own set of stuff. Followers can be both Berserker and Tank, or just one, etc. Simply changing them to aggressive won't do much until you initiate combat personally. This is NFF's approach: you want to be in control of followers, not have them run rampant without orders. I never monkey with the base settings of a follower. I only change the attack style and healer/tank settings. 

The attack each other problem was fixed 2 versions ago. That, + the no team magic damage + calm follower hotkey command, if you need it == friendly attacks ended. 

ALL of this is covered in the .pdf that Nether provides in the files section.

Omnipotent problems:

Spoiler

You can change difficulty settings in NFF, but that doesn't apply to followers, only you. (Balance: Make it harder for you, because of extra followers) However, I think what you're seeing involves the Player Regard System + Share the Wealth feature(from the .pdf):

"At Rank of Reverent (9), your follower will hold you in the highest regard and be given an Inspired buff. This boosts their Health and Stamina by 25 and makes them more effective when using Destruction, Archery, One-Handed and Two-Handed (+10 skill)."

You say ~level 25 this was happening. If you had all your followers with you through say, 23 levels, and you've been sharing gold with the party at 100(every time you get 100+ gold in one shot it gets shared), the whole time, most likely your whole party is now at 9 Regard, and this bonus is kicking in for all of them. 

This will happen with these settings as installed, if you enabled them, but didn't change the default settings. If you don't want it don't turn it on. Or, you can turn some/all of it off or change what happens at each "bonus" level, etc. Again: read the .pdf. Especially the new version's.

Also, there are mods that deal with difficulty all sorts of ways. There's one in this list that changes armor settings: Armor Rating Redux.

Bleedout:

Spoiler

NFF now has an extensive bleedout, follower down, etc. set of features. Again, from the .pdf:

"Disable Bleedout Recovery will cause followers to stay down when defeated, indefinitely. Usually, they will recover after some time has passed but you may have to enter a new location for that to happen. This was added by request for immersion purposes but may not suit all styles of game play. This may pair well with Revive After Combat.

Revive After Combat will attempt to recover followers that are in a downed state, once they and the player are out of combat. It works by restoring a small amount of health to downed followers and is essentially how the Skyrim developers do it in vanilla after a brawl.

Potion Recovery allows you to use a potion on a downed ally in order to revive them during combat. You are able to choose the logic in which potions are used (strongest to weakest or vice versa) or simple choose a specific potion type to use on them. This basically gives the Stimpak ability from Fallout 4 to Skyrim followers."

See? All issues addressed. 

Side note: when importing followers, it sometimes takes a second for the import dialog option to appear after you've dialoged them to follow you(always happens with Sofia). Give it a few seconds. It will eventually show up.

1 hour ago, alaunus01 said:

I assume you both have extra folders FNIS Output and NEMESIS Output like suggested?

- Disable Nemesis in the files, enable FNIS Behavior -> drag the fnis.esp back to the place in the plugin order where it should be.

- Run FNIS for Users. Make sure you enabled the correct patches. [x] Gender specific animations [x] Skeleton Arm fix [x] HKX File Check [x] tkdodge.

-- HKX file check isn't a hard must have however will show you if you have broken animations in your installation.

-- Now it should look like [ ] FNIS Behavior [x] FNIS Creature Pack & [x] Nemesis

- Check Overwrite. Are there new files in it? If yes drag them into the NEMESIS folder (the mod one not the Output).

- Start Nemesis again. Hit the Launch Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Button. Make sure to enable all the correct patches.

- Put the dummy fnis.esp that nemesis made into the correct spot of the plugin order.

-- If there wasn't a fnis.esp in the overwrite at the last step you did something wrong like not deleting the two output folders in the first step.

How do you deal with bashed patch? Technically, we're supposed to do all FNIS/Nemesis/DynDOLOD after merged/smashed/bashed patches. However, I also see people doing the bashed patch after FNIS/Nemesis, but before DynDOLOD(like I think this guide says) and they claim to have no issue. If it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. Just curious.

21 minutes ago, babalooch said:

How do you deal with bashed patch? Technically, we're supposed to do all FNIS/Nemesis/DynDOLOD after merged/smashed/bashed patches. However, I also see people doing the bashed patch after FNIS/Nemesis, but before DynDOLOD(like I think this guide says) and they claim to have no issue. If it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. Just curious.

Keep the suggested order in your profile (FNIS Output / Nemesis Outpot / Bodyslide Output / Bashed Patch / DynDOLOD Textures Output / DynDOLOD Output).

Once you have a working build you do not have to redo everything as soon as something changes. FNIS-Nemesis / Bodyslide / Bashed Patch / DynDOLOD all can be redone seperately without having to redo all the others again.

@mknn I don't like the auto-remove helmet and shield, but looking through the posts for the mod that seemed to be the solution to a lot of my issues. I just didn't want to go that route. I dislike items (on my character or followers) to disappear into the aether when not in use. It's a big part of the reason why I'll never give up on AllGUD Derivative. Most of the time when I removed their armor they reverted to the original outfit, but when I gave up on it they were bereft of all armor in the menu, but still had on whatever I gave them to wear outside. Like just the mesh was there, but not the armor in their inventory. I tried FD&IC mod too and had pretty much the same issues with it that you did. I dunno. I wish there was a NFF-Lite or something.

The CTD you're having is something out of vanilla Skyrim. It's happened to me too. It's weird to say the least.

@AkiKay Whenever that happens for me I'll disable everything, then start at the top and enable only one section at a time (starting at "Foundation" and working my way down). It's usually one of the earlier mods in the list.

@Caco Demon Love your avatar. Before I run FNIS, I click the un-install creatures button. Otherwise I end up with T-posing Draugr and several other issues. Doing that first lets me use FNIS and Nemesis with no issues.

@Jessica_Degurechaff I think the description could be clearer in the guide, but it means you're taking what's in your Overwrite (please clear it before running FNIS), right-click, and turn it into a mod. After running Nemesis, you'll do the same thing for it and the Nemesis Overwrite will contain a FNIS.esp that will let Nemesis tell FNIS what to do.

Regarding it failing or crashing, it does that. Just run it again without closing MO2. Sometimes it takes me up to two times, but it eventually will work. Just remember to click both "Update Engine" and "Launch Nemesis" both times.

@gewgleme I've never been able to get TK to work either.

@babalooch I've used it post the last update (10/17/20) and still had the issues. Maybe I'll try it again. I really like how the author takes the time to address comments and issues. I dunno.

I read the PDF a million times, believe me. A lot of it isn't very clear, and what you've put in your post is a lot more detailed. Like for instance I never considered the regard system. That alone may make me give it another try on my third attempt to get my paladin character working as I'd like. But I also think you're illustrating my point in just how bloated the mod is relative to what I'd ideally be looking for. iAFT did everything I needed and was clear how to use right out of the box. The main reason I switched from AFT to NFF is because Auri wouldn't ride her horse with AFT, but since then I've rediscovered how monumentally worthless horses are in this game. But to be fair to NFF, I'd say half my issues are NFF-related problems and half of them are just what I'm looking for personally. Looking at your recommendations for placement for NFF and those additional mods you've linked makes me really want to give it another try. Believe me, I was singing its praises at one time.

I do the bash patch where it's listed in the guide, after FNIS/Nemesis/Bodyslide. I've never had a trouble with it.

@Aylis or everybody interested. There's a new, separate-from-the-main-file update mod for Riften Docks that I think we'll want. In the author's words it is a "Quick update to fix DynDOLOD generating LODs for objects I placed in Riften worldspace. Regenerate DynDOLOD Output after installed." Install instructions are to install it using the SAME NAME as the main file (meaning "Riften Docks Overhaul"), but merge it with the main mod.

I'm going to try it out, since I love running DynDOLOD with all my heart, body, mind, and soul.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40021?tab=files

6 hours ago, alaunus01 said:

TYVM Yes, my outputs are definitely setup correctly. I will try your suggestions. This is the kind of troubleshooting im trying to learn. I had it right the first two times not sure exactly what happened this time.

Update:

Worked. 100% thank you so much. I will be sure to pass this knowledge along. I never knew i had to drag the initial update into the nemesis folder and not  output and I also feel that I did not enable the TK patch in Nemesis and only did it in FNIS perhaps, but this did the trick. I just couldnt let this one go I wanted to ROLL!!!

Sincerely thanks, made my week.

8 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

I still cant figure out this; image.png.411140a1f4219bec5a2589d21cdaee3b.png

When you get done running anything that creates files MO2 puts those created files into the OVERWRITE folder, In the MO2 interface its locked in all the way at the bottom. and if you have anything in that folder you will get the warning icon lit up on the top right. The very first time you run bodyslide/fnis/nemesis it puts created files into that folder. open the overwrite and drag the files to the mod you named nemesis (or right click the overwrite and create mod). 

27 minutes ago, jaeos said:

When you get done running anything that creates files MO2 puts those created files into the OVERWRITE folder, In the MO2 interface its locked in all the way at the bottom. and if you have anything in that folder you will get the warning icon lit up on the top right. The very first time you run bodyslide/fnis/nemesis it puts created files into that folder. open the overwrite and drag the files to the mod you named nemesis (or right click the overwrite and create mod). 

Much clearer thanks. 

When i customize my body type on Bodyslide, do i also need to create a mod using the override (i mean JUST bodyslide, as: a mod named "BodySlide - (custom name)") ?
or it is like in any other mod manager? (Run bodyslide, custom whatver you want> build>close and play)

15 hours ago, babalooch said:

3. SKSE mods won't scream at you. Generally, MO2/Wrye/FNIS/DynDolod are unaware of SKSE. Right or wrong, they load/ignore SKSE mods and move on.

Thanks for your reply and eagerness to help others. I guess we misunderstood each other. I was specking toward your scripting knowledge. My meaning of  "screams" as it pertained to scripts, not dll's. My fault for not being clearer.

3 hours ago, wollboi said:

@Aylis or everybody interested. There's a new, separate-from-the-main-file update mod for Riften Docks that I think we'll want. In the author's words it is a "Quick update to fix DynDOLOD generating LODs for objects I placed in Riften worldspace. Regenerate DynDOLOD Output after installed." Install instructions are to install it using the SAME NAME as the main file (meaning "Riften Docks Overhaul"), but merge it with the main mod.

I'm going to try it out, since I love running DynDOLOD with all my heart, body, mind, and soul.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40021?tab=files

Tried it, for others, 1. Choose Ignore at the the mod warning...it's fine. 2. Make sure you follow the naming instructions above. 3. Choose Merge. It's a single .ini file with one entry in it, but I bet it makes a big difference. Gonna have the fun of a new DynDOLOD run myself in an hour. I'll test it some time later today. 

3 minutes ago, jap2015 said:

Thanks for your reply and eagerness to help others. I guess we misunderstood each other. I was specking toward your scripting knowledge. My meaning of  "screams" as it pertained to scripts, not dll's. My fault for not being clearer.

No problem...but...yeah, there's still a knowledge problem here. Based on this response, I'm not sure you're getting it. You want knowledge? I can give you a much fuller understanding of all of this in a PM.

3 hours ago, jap2015 said:

Nemesis does not support creature animations, and may never will. We''ll have to wait and see who wins that argument.

I know this - for now it doesn't. I'd say it likely will, eventually. In the meantime, however, there are some who have managed to get creature anims to work regardless. Shikyokira has a guide written up on how someone managed to do it. Involves pre-building all the anims and behaviors with FNIS, then overwriting stuff with Nemesis. I tried following the guide, but was unsuccessful in my attempts to get it all working as described.

I had simply wondered if anyone has found a surefire way to get creature anims working with Nemesis and Vortex.

6 hours ago, wollboi said:

[...]I love running DynDOLOD with all my heart, body, mind, and soul.[...]

Since you love it so much would you like to give a once sentence TLDR explanation why DynDOLOD is a good thing to use?

My brain is slightly fried after redoing all my bodyslides because the racemenu bodygen tool I use changed their slider preset requirements ?

6 hours ago, alaunus01 said:

Since you love it so much would you like to give a once sentence TLDR explanation why DynDOLOD is a good thing to use?

Clearly not wollboi, but: DynDOLOD enhances distant objects and terrain. It generates new LOD (level of details) for things such as trees, terrain, structures and so on. You get better distant terrains which leads to better background for screenshots or to admire the views which leads to a happy Skyrim player.

And BTW, the 3.0 alpha looks promising with the  integration of pre-cached grass from No Grass in Objects. The building and patching times will jump to the roof, but I think it will be worth it.

23 hours ago, IdosheJungo said:

Something strange has happened.....for some reason I'm getting FPS drops.

I'm on i7-8750h and gtx-1060 3gb.

I use mainly 1k textures for the lands and bits and 2k for pc stuff.

How would I go about finding out what it is? I've tried disabling all texture mods and it loads quicker but no FPS change...

Also does shift+f12 turn off the enb or is it still actually running in the background (because I only get +5 FPS improvement)

So, after disabling and enabling many mods, I've narrowed it down to 2......Skyrim 3d rocks and/or rapid rocks. I'll test them tomorrow to see if it's just one or if it's both.

I was getting drops of 10-12fps, disabled those and their BDS patches and it's stable again. I double checked both load orders and downloaded both mods and patches and started new game but only disabling them fixed it.

10 hours ago, IdosheJungo said:

So, after disabling and enabling many mods, I've narrowed it down to 2......Skyrim 3d rocks and/or rapid rocks. I'll test them tomorrow to see if it's just one or if it's both.

I was getting drops of 10-12fps, disabled those and their BDS patches and it's stable again. I double checked both load orders and downloaded both mods and patches and started new game but only disabling them fixed it.

3D LODS Also consume a lot of fps, 2d lods have almost not impact.

If you have a 2060 or anything better, you should be fine even using 4k textures and 3d lods.
ENBS also consume a lot, unless you have a 2070 or better i recommend skipping them or using one that isnt that heavy.