Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

1 hour ago, Dirknina said:

@Aylis

Well I found the offender. it's my fnis override lol.   In your list you have it above your wbody base.  I should have remembered that if the body is below fnis it wont work.  So I moved it down below all my bodyslides bodys i made.  Works flawlessly now lol.  I feel like a idiot now lol

Dyndolod LOD should be dead last, Then dyndolod textures should be just above that, FX glow disabler above that. And the dyndolod dll above that. Then the generated FNIS, and Bodyslide output. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.073f53b21f6d8968a525b7cfb5b021cd.png

But honestly the two shouldn't matter if bodyslide is above or below fnis. It should be two different parts of the overall mod. Fnis generates the movement other people made (animations) into your game. Bodyslide is how it looks. They SHOULD be mutually exclusive. Since i am getting ready to leave for work i can't flip mine and check it. but i should be able to check in about 12-16 hours.

12 hours ago, Aylis said:

My thoughts exactly.

EVA will be interesting. First testrun doesnt look too good...

Hide contents

ScreenShot916.png.ac6e3849720a4ce6c7621e1b511b04a2.png

This will take some work.

Now this looks better and physics work too.

Hide contents

ScreenShot917.png.2fec88176d5ea0514dfa9a4e88f5af20.png

For those who want to give it a shot (just put it below any other bodyslides):

EVA - Nude.7z 3.41 MB · 0 downloads

Looks pretty nice, i will be waiting for the clothes version XD

After trying things, found out that my problem with the hair was the presets that i downloaded, for some reason they doesnt look like the shown in the page. Even downloaded the High Poly Head but doesnt fix it. Only happening with elves... i will show one preset that im trying to use and looks bad: 

Spoiler

20200828132230_1.jpg.a0e004d3e3740df732a932956971056a.jpg

Which mods change the elves that is not aesthetic elves? bc tryed disabling aethetic elves and keep looking like that.

EDIT: I really dont know what could be causing this, disabled all the pc, npc, textures, LL mods and still looks bad... 

EDIT 2: Ok, found the problem was i didnt read the preset instructions, sorry for bothering... Has to go into Head - Face Part and change it into "High Poly Head".

I tryed using the WBody preset given by @Aylis and with clothes i have 0 physics and nude happend the same as that image: 

12 hours ago, Aylis said:

Hide contents

If someone know how to fix it, i appreciate.

Could be the SKSE? Im using SKSE 2.0.19, should i try the SKSE 2.0.17? When installing the mod CBPC seems to be not ready for the 2.0.19

17 hours ago, jaeos said:

where did the mod you made that is called skse scripts come from? Was it an empty mod you put stuff into? i have 2 skse mods, one from when i installed the skse, the second one (says extra scripts) is from mods generating scripts when the game runs. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.4b0ef62ea13db9c30c7e0402ad87cbe9.png

I have the exact same thing. One mod is from the original SKSE folder following the video you originally sent me, and one mod is from the Overwrite section at the bottom of MO2.

Although this is probably important to note: The Overwrite section only had 1 plugin in it (Fus Ro D'oh) so I don't really know where the other ones are coming from (I assumed the mods themselves were adding it).

So I have one mod that came from the original SKSE folder and a SKSE scripts mod that only has 1 plugin in it.

18 hours ago, Aylis said:

Reveal hidden contents

How did you fix that problem? i cant find any fix to that.

EDIT: Ok, after some hours i found what was the problem, 'Better Female wrists hands ankles and leg ratio twists for XPMSSE' was causing some problems. Luckly today was updated and with that update the physics works fine now. Hope this could help comeone else :) 

54 minutes ago, Dirknina said:

@thetunaguy I usually put the skse outputs like fuz do ra ini inside the mod that made them.  But that's just me,  if I'm doing it wrong please feel free to correct me, still going off 10 year old info.

Whatever works is good, myself I tend to create a mod usually called <profilename>custom stuff or something like that for all the logs and other crap generated by that specific profile.

9 hours ago, Dirknina said:

@thetunaguy I usually put the skse outputs like fuz do ra ini inside the mod that made them.  But that's just me,  if I'm doing it wrong please feel free to correct me, still going off 10 year old info.

I tend to do a mix of what @Varithinadoes. If it's a script for a specific profile it goes into its ownn folder, if it's a mod that exists across all profiles it goes into a "catch-all" mod all it's own.

20 hours ago, thetunaguy said:

I have the exact same thing. One mod is from the original SKSE folder following the video you originally sent me, and one mod is from the Overwrite section at the bottom of MO2.

Although this is probably important to note: The Overwrite section only had 1 plugin in it (Fus Ro D'oh) so I don't really know where the other ones are coming from (I assumed the mods themselves were adding it).

So I have one mod that came from the original SKSE folder and a SKSE scripts mod that only has 1 plugin in it.

Anything MO2 doesn't know where to put will go into overwrite. Technically you could add FNIS and Bodyslide files into one mod and name it USER OUTPUT or something and it SHOULD work. I've never bothered doing it because if i messed something up on one side i would need to re-do both mods. and if i forget what mods i merged.. then the game can look wrong, or animations are wrong etc

@ All

Updating all files to the newest version was... lets say 'having unexpected results'.

Looks like something in the updates broke 'Skyrim 3D Blacksmith' and it can now cause CTD. I'll mark it temporarily (?) in the list and recommend to remove it.

I already got a replacer and the update for parallax is going well. The good thing is that it will replace quite a few mods so you'll have to download less separate mods and that should make it easier for you all. 

Atm i'm retesting every single mod in the list (already found some redundant ones) so there arn't more nasty surprises in there.

Hey guys, its me with a new problem yey ?

My problem now is some characters like ulfrik and some soldiers has a black face like this: 

Spoiler

20200830124949_1.jpg.6c258a9ee1c1e2675a1b17cdae5a0f81.jpg

Someone know how to fix it? or what mod could be causing this? i think could be Natural skin tones but not sure... should test which mod is causing this but i have no time right now... Hope someone can help me with that.

EDIT: Before going, found the mod causing this is CiceReal Placer, what should i do to fix it?

1 hour ago, MainZoe said:

Hey guys, its me with a new problem yey ?

My problem now is some characters like ulfrik and some soldiers has a black face like this: 

Reveal hidden contents

20200830124949_1.jpg.6c258a9ee1c1e2675a1b17cdae5a0f81.jpg

Someone know how to fix it? or what mod could be causing this? i think could be Natural skin tones but not sure... should test which mod is causing this but i have no time right now... Hope someone can help me with that.

EDIT: Before going, found the mod causing this is CiceReal Placer, what should i do to fix it?

First Blackface is caused by one thing. Facegen data for one mod is loaded, skin geometry of another conflicting mod is loaded first. 

Fixes go from being easy but time consuming to opening xedit and deleting base IDs. Easiest fix (since cici is supposed to replace a male into a female is make sure cici is below the mods that changes cicero but above the mods that change everyone else. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.36764e2549b7b7769121ea19c71388da.png

here is a screen of that section of my load order for reference. move left and right panes so cicireal is below the mods that change men. (purple and green on right-blue on left ). Keep adjusting cici down until you have cured the blackface on ulric.

Second option is deleting the ulric reference ,saying some guards is ambiguous at best, i think there are 5 different guard references in the main game per hold, so 30 different guards.. plus some holds have 2 different sets of guards, you would need the ID of every guard that has a blackface and delete those references from either jampion or men of winter. 

I honestly think its not cici causing it, i think your left and right pane for jampon and men of winter are backwards. But I very well could be wrong. 

Here are the references that cici conflicts. It's only 3 references.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.899578abc7c268c88756a8dd883a3eab.png

The reason i'm saying one of the other mods is causing it and not cicireal is this.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1a278b734e28f0d8f9af2e8bfc6b973a.png

His base and refid are both listed. And neither one is on the list of conflicts for cicireal. 

i used this PAGE to look up the conflicts all three are for cicero. one is at the farm. second ID is at the dawnstar sanctuary, 3rd is for the actual cicero. 

13 hours ago, Aylis said:

@ All

Updating all files to the newest version was... lets say 'having unexpected results'.

Looks like something in the updates broke 'Skyrim 3D Blacksmith' and it can now cause CTD. I'll mark it temporarily (?) in the list and recommend to remove it.

I already got a replacer and the update for parallax is going well. The good thing is that it will replace quite a few mods so you'll have to download less separate mods and that should make it easier for you all. 

Atm i'm retesting every single mod in the list (already found some redundant ones) so there arn't more nasty surprises in there.

Are you saying that the old version of 3d blacksmith should be used until the missing mesh is located? ?

33 minutes ago, jaeos said:

First Blackface is caused by one thing. Facegen data for one mod is loaded, skin geometry of another conflicting mod is loaded first. 

Fixes go from being easy but time consuming to opening xedit and deleting base IDs. Easiest fix (since cici is supposed to replace a male into a female is make sure cici is below the mods that changes cicero but above the mods that change everyone else. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.36764e2549b7b7769121ea19c71388da.png

here is a screen of that section of my load order for reference. move left and right panes so cicireal is below the mods that change men. (purple and green on right-blue on left ). Keep adjusting cici down until you have cured the blackface on ulric.

Second option is deleting the ulric reference ,saying some guards is ambiguous at best, i think there are 5 different guard references in the main game per hold, so 30 different guards.. plus some holds have 2 different sets of guards, you would need the ID of every guard that has a blackface and delete those references from either jampion or men of winter. 

I honestly think its not cici causing it, i think your left and right pane for jampon and men of winter are backwards. But I very well could be wrong. 

Here are the references that cici conflicts. It's only 3 references.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.899578abc7c268c88756a8dd883a3eab.png

The reason i'm saying one of the other mods is causing it and not cicireal is this.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.1a278b734e28f0d8f9af2e8bfc6b973a.png

His base and refid are both listed. And neither one is on the list of conflicts for cicireal. 

i used this PAGE to look up the conflicts all three are for cicero. one is at the farm. second ID is at the dawnstar sanctuary, 3rd is for the actual cicero. 

Yep, after testing again, wasnt cicireal, for some reason on one try was black faced and after another try is black again. The mod order is exactly as shown on the first page so shouldnt be the problem. I used loot so maybe thats the problem. Probably is Jampion. Watched the puglin order on jampion and men of winter and they are correctly sorted. Im gonna try to order the puglins manually to look exactly as the mod order on every mod and try if that fix it.

EDIT: Using a mod called More Informative Console i can see the "Base last changed by:" and see which mod is causing the change, seems to be Morrowloot Ultimate, so im gonna try as said before, order the plugin order manually and should fix the problem for sure. I will update after trying (idk why loot put MLU almost the last)

26 minutes ago, MainZoe said:

I used loot so maybe thats the problem.

in post #3

Installation

The most important thing first: DO NOT CHANGE THE LOADORDER WITH LOOT!

With that out of the way the Installation is quite Forward:

1. I always install the mods in the same order they are listed. At the end, when everything is installed i manually move the ESM to the top (while keeping the order in which they were installed) and check that the patches are below the mods they are supposed to patch.

Don't get me wrong.. Loot CAN make a mod list stable. This one already is. @Aylis took the time (yeah literally hours to sort manually) so it was stable. 

check the left pane. if it is still in order by the mod list, right click >all mods> disable all.

Then start at the top. and manually click the check box of each mod going down. If it didn't sort the left pane it should take about 15 min to reactivate them all in order. 

43 minutes ago, jaeos said:

in post #3

Installation

The most important thing first: DO NOT CHANGE THE LOADORDER WITH LOOT!

With that out of the way the Installation is quite Forward:

1. I always install the mods in the same order they are listed. At the end, when everything is installed i manually move the ESM to the top (while keeping the order in which they were installed) and check that the patches are below the mods they are supposed to patch.

Don't get me wrong.. Loot CAN make a mod list stable. This one already is. @Aylis took the time (yeah literally hours to sort manually) so it was stable. 

check the left pane. if it is still in order by the mod list, right click >all mods> disable all.

Then start at the top. and manually click the check box of each mod going down. If it didn't sort the left pane it should take about 15 min to reactivate them all in order. 

Yeah i even readed this. Dumb of me was like "why loot can be a problem? better ignore" after installing all the mods i realiced how dumb i was and i shouldnt sort that with loot. Now is time for the punishment, sort manually

41 minutes ago, wollboi said:

I think it should be like a badge of honor, the first time someone in this thread tells you to reread the bit where you're not supposed to use Loot. Like with an induction ceremony and cake.

You contribute a lot with that phrase :) 

23 hours ago, MainZoe said:

Yeah i even readed this. Dumb of me was like "why loot can be a problem? better ignore" after installing all the mods i realiced how dumb i was and i shouldnt sort that with loot. Now is time for the punishment, sort manually

oh theres plenty of people who thought they know better  that did the exact same thing. And did exactly what you did.. This is all messed up, how do i fix it>? Aylis really should make a copy paste response to people who didn't listen and used loot. Again, if the left side isn't moved around you can just shut them all off and turn them on one by one until you get to the bottom and then they are all back in order. Mostly. then you take the 10-15 esp mods on the right side and move them to the top. (they are easy to find, they are the ones that are BOLD and ITALIC 

and a LOD stands for Level Of Detail. It's the distant objects billboards. you make them with DynDoLOD with the texture generator then the DynDoLod program. the output you made with those are the last 2 mods in the list.

20 hours ago, Dirknina said:

My god that looks nice.  People are going to busy once beyond skyrim drops.

On a another note  what are your impressions of AI Overhaul if you tried it ?

Which ai overhaul?

THIS or

THIS 

both have been tested. one was a little better but didn't want to play nice with RS children. One of them was closer to what i would think people would do.. see big beastie and run. The other one had glitches that people like nazeem would bring a dagger to a vampire fight etc.. Both got a lot of people in whiterun killed on my plays.