Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

24 minutes ago, jaeos said:

oh theres plenty of people who thought they know better  that did the exact same thing. And did exactly what you did.. This is all messed up, how do i fix it>? Aylis really should make a copy paste response to people who didn't listen and used loot. Again, if the left side isn't moved around you can just shut them all off and turn them on one by one until you get to the bottom and then they are all back in order. Mostly. then you take the 10-15 esp mods on the right side and move them to the top. (they are easy to find, they are the ones that are BOLD and ITALIC 

and a LOD stands for Level Of Detail. It's the distant objects billboards. you make them with DynDoLOD with the texture generator then the DynDoLod program. the output you made with those are the last 2 mods in the list.

Is just i usually hear "hey, use loot to sorting, is good" except here so i though this shoulnt be a problem, as said, dumb me for ignoring the "DONT SORT WITH LOOT". Ofc now the game works properly. Now im trying to take a better performance with the ENB because my fps stay around 25, sometimes even 20, and is pretty hard to aim with bow with that fps or dodge. Guess my PC is pretty old already (7 years old)... If someone know something to diable in the ENB to have a better performance, let me know please :).

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

Which ai overhaul?

THIS or

THIS 

both have been tested. one was a little better but didn't want to play nice with RS children. One of them was closer to what i would think people would do.. see big beastie and run. The other one had glitches that people like nazeem would bring a dagger to a vampire fight etc.. Both got a lot of people in whiterun killed on my plays.

The second one is what I was referring too  immersive I know doesn't play nice with alot of things.

The Bathing in Skyrim is not working properly on me, i go into the river, even diving, and allways get the 'not enough water to bathe' message. I see someone saying using the powerofthree's Papyrus Extender, you can use the function IsActorInWater() instead of the IsInDangerousWater(), which doesnt work properly since is a ported mod, but we are using that mod and i dont know how to change that. Does the Bathing in Skyrim work properly on you?can you bath in the river?.

1 hour ago, MainZoe said:

The Bathing in Skyrim is not working properly on me, i go into the river, even diving, and allways get the 'not enough water to bathe' message. I see someone saying using the powerofthree's Papyrus Extender, you can use the function IsActorInWater() instead of the IsInDangerousWater(), which doesnt work properly since is a ported mod, but we are using that mod and i dont know how to change that. Does the Bathing in Skyrim work properly on you?can you bath in the river?.

just go into the bathing mod, there is a checkbox to turn off requiring water.

1 hour ago, MainZoe said:

Just disable the requirement for water in the MCM.

I hate it when posts show up too late... (or am i typing that slow ?)

10 minutes ago, jaeos said:

just go into the bathing mod, there is a checkbox to turn off requiring water.

7 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Just disable the requirement for water in the MCM.

Ok, didnt see that check, would like to work properly but you cant have everything XD. Thanks.

One thing, i have checked the face emotions on sexlab but i didnt see any emotion on my characters (i will test more bc only see 2 animations), should i install some expressions like Sexlab Facial Expressions SE or Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-? or should i try the Mfg Fix in case that fix the problem?

48 minutes ago, Dirknina said:

From what the info says is you can have either expressions or lip sync.  Both might ctd you.

Expressions you might have some graphical errors. Ex  face stuck

Recently checked, only have expressions checkes, lips are uncheck. Anyway after all using mfg fix mod, now the expressions works fine, except the problem now is, after the scene, she stay with her last expression, so sometimes she keep her mouth open with her brows up for example, another times only her mouth... I can use the mfg reset in console to fix it, but i would like to make it work fine, i will try to move the mfg fix around the mod order and try if that fix it.

EDIT: After moving around 'Mfg fix', trying with 'Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-' mod and some other things, couldnt make it work. Im gonna try the day after tomorrow with the fix given in this post and see if that fix it (seems to be a common bug without a real fix, unlucky me).

Spoiler

12 hours ago, jaeos said:

Which ai overhaul?

THIS or

THIS 

both have been tested. one was a little better but didn't want to play nice with RS children. One of them was closer to what i would think people would do.. see big beastie and run. The other one had glitches that people like nazeem would bring a dagger to a vampire fight etc.. Both got a lot of people in whiterun killed on my plays.

Which one had which result for you?

I'm more interested in the 2nd.  The one that's just "AI Overhaul" The first one (Immersive Citizens)  is generally less compatible with a heavy load order.

19 hours ago, axz2 said:

The one that's just "AI Overhaul" The first one (Immersive Citizens)  is generally less compatible with a heavy load order.

Both have their problems with 'JK's Skyrim' and/or 'Dawn'. The changes both mods make are so big that an AI overhaul has to be written for that combination in mind. Nobody has done that yet...

14 hours ago, Dirknina said:

1. Even thought its night time in game NPCs are still up.

2.  Some NPCs are missing their clothes.

1. They have a pattern. Going home, to work, go to a campsite/fireplace or have a drink in an inn. They just take their time...

2. You got to be a bit more specific. Here it is only my PC when i start the game, but i havn't reinstalled everything yet (going through all armors and weapons atm).

7 hours ago, Dirknina said:

It's mostly the cloth clothing that NPCs wear ex blacksmith avors and his wife

I've just been to Whiterun. Nothing unusual there...

Spoiler

Warmaiden.jpg.3806e173f09b0c107b056010238a1a64.jpg

Oh, wait. Different spot... But that ones next. Doesn't matter. Same result...

Are you running MO2 in administrator mode? If not that can cause problems. Same goes for FNIS and Bodyslide. Also set an exception for the MO2 folders in your AV software (otherwise files can get 'lost').

48 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Both have their problems with 'JK's Skyrim' and/or 'Dawn'. The changes both mods make are so big that an AI overhaul has to be written for that combination in mind. Nobody has done that yet...

I guess such incompaitiblies are the reason I've avoided major city overhauls so far.

22 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Are you running MO2 in administrator mode? If not that can cause problems. Same goes for FNIS and Bodyslide. Also set an exception for the MO2 folders in your AV software (otherwise files can get 'lost').

I thought that it was only a problem if you have MO2, the game, and things like FNIS and Bodyslide in program files or another restricted folder.  I've never run Bodyslide but I haven't had a problem with the rest.

1 hour ago, Dirknina said:

I think when I made my bodyslides  I messed up some where.  I hit ctrl and bacth build so it goes to mo2 when I make stuff right?

I havn't used CTRL for that. Did you activate 'morph' too?

Only new files go to 'Overwrite' - existing ones will be modified.

1 hour ago, axz2 said:

I thought that it was only a problem if you have MO2, the game, and things like FNIS and Bodyslide in program files or another restricted folder.  I've never run Bodyslide but I haven't had a problem with the rest.

Some AV can get overzealous. Blocking stuff (if you're lucky) or simply deleting them without warning (usual 'standard'). I've had my share of trouble with that. ;)

Preview EVA:

Spoiler

275601127_EVAPreview.jpg.40673efe24396b00693eabe6b2b6abea.jpg

Well I decided to hop on the modding train and making my first follower.  Got the base character down..

Spoiler

Orc male warrior/tank.  Thinking of making a short quest before you can recruit him.  Gonna start at lvl5 and lvl indefinitely with PC.

It's the packages and scripting that I'm having issues with.  Any suggestions welcomed.

17 hours ago, Dirknina said:

Ok that's where I messed up.  Looks like I got to redo my armor stuff lol.  I only active morph on the physics ones?

I like the eva.  Does it have the same sliders as Wbody?

The morphs are required for changes to the PC (like getting pregnant using 'Fertility Mode') and afaik for some physics too. I use them for all builds.

No idea, as i rarely need to use the sliders. But they are at least close.

Pfuschers ground textures are gorgeous, sadly his mountain/rock textures arn't. The light grey textures simply don't fit visually to the rest. Finding out which textures have to be replaced will take some time (only changing the mountain textures doesn't work).

Rudy and his ENB impress me more and more. Got no weather and lighting mod installed atm (i'll add those in the next step of my test-reruns) and it already looks great. This guy is a genius (or a very very high-level mage) when it comes to ENB.

16 hours ago, Aylis said:

I havn't used CTRL for that. Did you activate 'morph' too?

Only new files go to 'Overwrite' - existing ones will be modified.

Some AV can get overzealous. Blocking stuff (if you're lucky) or simply deleting them without warning (usual 'standard'). I've had my share of t

Preview EVA:

Reveal hidden contents

275601127_EVAPreview.jpg.40673efe24396b00693eabe6b2b6abea.jpg

EVA is looking good.

16 hours ago, Dirknina said:

Ok that's where I messed up.  Looks like I got to redo my armor stuff lol.  I only active morph on the physics ones?

I like the eva.  Does it have the same sliders as Wbody?

Delete the bodyslide output mod you made first. morphs are not physics. they are.. well.. morphs.. I'll try to explain with my limited redneck english ? 

When you start a new game you have racemenu, all those cbbe morphs are what you built. if you want an athletic build with b cups, ALL of the outfits should look like they were all tailored for an athletic body with b cups.

Want a fat bottomed girl? she wouldn't fit in the athletics clothing, building morphs for every outfit allows you to do it once then play game after game with different body sizes and not redo bodyslide every time.

physics is what makes the jiggle and the wiggle and sometimes the giggle.