Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

11 hours ago, MainZoe said:

Ok, after installing everything, using the bodyslide, FNIS... all the files in the order shown in the post, i got a CTD when the main menu is going to show. I mean, appear the ENB reading, then the main menu background with the loading icon in the lower right, and after that loading, crash, cant even see the New Game or anything, someone know what should be the problem? something i can provide you for help? im gonna try to disable mods and look which one is causing it...

EDIT: After disabling mods, found the crasher was the "Skyrim Water Flow Fix" in Final, i dont know if thats only to me or others with that problem 2 but i make that clear.

Which version of SKSE are you running? 2.0.19 is still breaking my game to pieces when I try to use it.

Looks like @Narue got 'RS Children' integrated again (there's a patch for it in the FOMOD). I'll check if we can replace TKAA with RSC. Hopefully this will work out and not kill the savegame i got here.

Looks like i have to kill the savegame anyway. 57 references that lead nowhere... Seems that i added and removed way too many mods in the last months. ;)

5 hours ago, Aylis said:

Looks like @Narue got 'RS Children' integrated again (there's a patch for it in the FOMOD). I'll check if we can replace TKAA with RSC. Hopefully this will work out and not kill the savegame i got here.

Looks like i have to kill the savegame anyway. 57 references that lead nowhere... Seems that i added and removed way too many mods in the last months. ;)

Unlucky, i would like to use 'RS Children' bc still have support and keep updating, but you cant have everything :P 

Alright so good news, reinstalling windows fixed all my issues with FNIS and whatever corruption there was with Windows Defender, so yay!

Bad news, I'm getting a "Unsupported SKSE Version <ABORT>" Error after starting a game. I've tried reinstalling SKSE (though I might be doing it wrong?) and downgrading to version 2.00.17. Oddly enough after a minute or so the game still starts, but it doesn't really seem like its all working properly.

I think its something weird though because SKSE isn't creating an .ini file for itself either.

55 minutes ago, thetunaguy said:

Alright so good news, reinstalling windows fixed all my issues with FNIS and whatever corruption there was with Windows Defender, so yay!

Bad news, I'm getting a "Unsupported SKSE Version <ABORT>" Error after starting a game. I've tried reinstalling SKSE (though I might be doing it wrong?) and downgrading to version 2.00.17. Oddly enough after a minute or so the game still starts, but it doesn't really seem like its all working properly.

I think its something weird though because SKSE isn't creating an .ini file for itself either.

Did you happen to start the game with the regular Skyrim executable instead of the skse64_loader? MO2 can swap the selected one sometimes so it's worth it to double check.

3 hours ago, thetunaguy said:

did you remember to delete the skse in the sound mod? and use this vid to double check your install

4 hours ago, johnny0183 said:

Did you happen to start the game with the regular Skyrim executable instead of the skse64_loader? MO2 can swap the selected one sometimes so it's worth it to double check.

Yes I did. Thanks for the reminder though!

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

did you remember to delete the skse in the sound mod? and use this vid to double check your install

Followed the video and still no luck. What's that about an SKSE folder though? I never saw one in the mod's files

What I do on mine is the skse loader and skse dll go in my skyrim folder.  I then take the skse scripts folder and turn it into a mod called skse64 scripts.  But that's just me.

@aylis  I remember you saying we had to turn off our bathing mod off to run something, but I cant remember what it was for.   Or is it not needed now?

38 minutes ago, Dirknina said:

Your got to remember her preset is based off a breton I used hers on my nord with a little mod to eyes.  It also looks like your char is t-posed

No, the physics and the body is nice, not t-posing, just the hair got some glitches as you can see in the image and i got a preset from a dark elf and looks pretty ugly, tryed without aesthetic elves and keep with the same ugly face, absolutly not like the preset. Tryed with another preset and nords looks fine but the hair keep glitching...

1 hour ago, thetunaguy said:

Yes I did. Thanks for the reminder though!

Followed the video and still no luck. What's that about an SKSE folder though? I never saw one in the mod's files

its part of the skse install process. skse will not run correctly unless it has scripts to run. 

and I suggest making an skse added scripts folder at the bottom so mods that write a script like fuz ro doh stops making a new script everytime it starts, if MO2 knows script y is in mod B then when a new script y is created it puts it into mod b automatically. thats why if you run bodyslide, save the files then rerun the exact same bodyslide files you won't get folders in the overwrite. MO2 already moved it to the bodyslide output folder you made. it's when you bodyslide something new that it doesn't know where it goes. 

1 hour ago, Dirknina said:

What I do on mine is the skse loader and skse dll go in my skyrim folder.  I then take the skse scripts folder and turn it into a mod called skse64 scripts.  But that's just me.

@aylis  I remember you saying we had to turn off our bathing mod off to run something, but I cant remember what it was for.   Or is it not needed now?

you shut off bathing to run the 2 dyndolod exe files (texture generator and LOD builder) 

1 hour ago, MainZoe said:

For some reason, the hair go a little crazy with many hairs, using presets the face are absolutly not like the preset... What could be causing that problem? not using any mod that is not in the list.

one. please put photos into a spoiler box. I used to not put them into a spoiler box and got told to do it, saving you the trouble. two. Try turning off the smp painted hairs and see if it acts normal. that looks like a physics going haywire and being a penocha. and.. sometimes going through the presets keeps leftovers. you are doing a dark elf race using a breton preset, the heads are different. To reset a race head it's the menu just past race. it will have 4 lines. sex. preset. skin color. and weight. change the preset number. it should ask you if you really want to discard your changes. click yes. when you go back to the preset you left it will have gone back to it's original.  

I just played with the presets tht i use and did find one that caused a blue skin. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot5.thumb.png.a36beb2c76269460c0a16c96c3b55b9a.pngScreenShot4.thumb.png.61d0d88ee85290ce1115a7cdd59c3845.png

the aylis preset didn't look all that bad.

your problem may be more it is missing overlays since the aylis preset has freckles and the mod that adds those are not on the list either..

1 hour ago, Dirknina said:

Your got to remember her preset is based off a breton I used hers on my nord with a little mod to eyes.  It also looks like your char is t-posed

nord and breton heads are pretty close. if you try to use the aylis preset on any of the elf or orc races it doesn't look quite right. Don't get me wrong it looks OK but not RIGHT.

On 8/26/2020 at 3:17 PM, Dirknina said:

well i went though everything even used your file still does it but only in 3rd person.  oh well not lore breaking just anyonning.

I like you all to meet my char Sirela

Sorry for the quality my internet went down sent from my phone.

When you ran fnis did you check the hkx compatability box as well? that is to force fnis to make sure loose files (files not inside a BSA) are compatible. in FNIS you should have the first 3 box from the top checked. 

from Fore (creator of FNIS)

If you run FNIS with the HKX File Compatibility Check, every animation file that is not part of a bsa file will be checked. Including animation replacers.

If it shows errors post them and wee will help narrow it down. But usually it is someone downloaded animations that are not for SSE.

43 minutes ago, jaeos said:

its part of the skse install process. skse will not run correctly unless it has scripts to run. 

and I suggest making an skse added scripts folder at the bottom so mods that write a script like fuz ro doh stops making a new script everytime it starts, if MO2 knows script y is in mod B then when a new script y is created it puts it into mod b automatically. thats why if you run bodyslide, save the files then rerun the exact same bodyslide files you won't get folders in the overwrite. MO2 already moved it to the bodyslide output folder you made. it's when you bodyslide something new that it doesn't know where it goes. 

Sorry - I'm still a bit confused on what I need to do. I have a separate mod for SKSE scripts and in the Data tab it looks like SKSE has plenty of plugins to work off of.

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

one. please put photos into a spoiler box. I used to not put them into a spoiler box and got told to do it, saving you the trouble. two. Try turning off the smp painted hairs and see if it acts normal. that looks like a physics going haywire and being a penocha. and.. sometimes going through the presets keeps leftovers. you are doing a dark elf race using a breton preset, the heads are different. To reset a race head it's the menu just past race. it will have 4 lines. sex. preset. skin color. and weight. change the preset number. it should ask you if you really want to discard your changes. click yes. when you go back to the preset you left it will have gone back to it's original.  

I just played with the presets tht i use and did find one that caused a blue skin. 

Hide contents

ScreenShot5.thumb.png.a36beb2c76269460c0a16c96c3b55b9a.pngScreenShot4.thumb.png.61d0d88ee85290ce1115a7cdd59c3845.png

the aylis preset didn't look all that bad.

your problem may be more it is missing overlays since the aylis preset has freckles and the mod that adds those are not on the list either..

Tryed disabling the painted hairs, unfortunately didnt work, guess im gonna have to do the disable and try the game game with all the mods till finding the "corruptor", wish me luck...

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

you shut off bathing to run the 2 dyndolod exe files (texture generator and LOD builder) 

I forgot to do that  guess I'll have to redo it.

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

When you ran fnis did you check the hkx compatability box as well? that is to force fnis to make sure loose files (files not inside a BSA) are compatible. in FNIS you should have the first 3 box from the top checked. 

from Fore (creator of FNIS)

If you run FNIS with the HKX File Compatibility Check, every animation file that is not part of a bsa file will be checked. Including animation replacers.

If it shows errors post them and wee will help narrow it down. But usually it is someone downloaded animations that are not for SSE.

I thought I did I'll double check when I get home.

1 hour ago, thetunaguy said:

Sorry - I'm still a bit confused on what I need to do. I have a separate mod for SKSE scripts and in the Data tab it looks like SKSE has plenty of plugins to work off of.

where did the mod you made that is called skse scripts come from? Was it an empty mod you put stuff into? i have 2 skse mods, one from when i installed the skse, the second one (says extra scripts) is from mods generating scripts when the game runs. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4b0ef62ea13db9c30c7e0402ad87cbe9.png

36 minutes ago, MainZoe said:

Tryed disabling the painted hairs, unfortunately didnt work, guess im gonna have to do the disable and try the game game with all the mods till finding the "corruptor", wish me luck...

as far as the overlays goes you can edit those in makeup/bodypaint, it may not even look like it is active (the color diamonds look blank) but it may just a tick to the right and it will discolor your PC. Look on the makeup tabs and to through each one and make sure the bottom slider is all the way to the left.

38 minutes ago, Dirknina said:

I forgot to do that  guess I'll have to redo it.

I thought I did I'll double check when I get home.

t-posing at all says that the animations are not compatible with FNIS, and since it is ONLY when you are wielding a weapon. i'm gonna guess you have LE animations for combat and not SE. Since the rest of your animations work correctly anyway.

6 hours ago, jaeos said:

t-posing at all says that the animations are not compatible with FNIS, and since it is ONLY when you are wielding a weapon. i'm gonna guess you have LE animations for combat and not SE. Since the rest of your animations work correctly anyway.

My thoughts exactly.

EVA will be interesting. First testrun doesnt look too good...

Spoiler

ScreenShot916.png.ac6e3849720a4ce6c7621e1b511b04a2.png

This will take some work.

Now this looks better and physics work too.

Spoiler

ScreenShot917.png.2fec88176d5ea0514dfa9a4e88f5af20.png

For those who want to give it a shot (just put it below any other bodyslides):

EVA - Nude.7z