I am sooo in need of help.

I am desperate for help with my load order. I tried rearraging the load order. I tried Loot/Wyre Brush. I even tried a mod to help with crashes. And nothing has worked. The next step is scorched Earth and I dont want to do that. I am on a new laptop, and I more then meets the bare minimum in specks. Here is my load order, maybe someone can offer some advice or suggestions that can help me. 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
EFFCore.esm
GeneralStores.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Jamie Companion.esp
Shaley.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
nTr4nc3 - Whiterun Mansion.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
ThanesCastleEFF-AFT.esp
ThanesCastle2.esp
RiverwoodKeep.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
sexlab_necro.esp
beinz_plugin.esp
Twosideup.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
numenume Hair.esp
Elemental Eyes.esp
PurpleEyes.esp
LindsMerEyes.esp
Elegant Beauty Stunning Eyes Remastered.esp
FNISspells.esp
FNISFlyer.esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
DanicaTheHealer.esp
MBWSYNFollowersACT2.esp
Emily.esp
timek_Yumi.esp
DayeonFollower.esp
EdgeSisters.esp
Akemi4ByAsherz.esp
Lamae.esp
Sara.esp
GK-Elf Natalia.esp
Promise.esp
Elisela.esp
BBD_AngelVixenArmor.esp
Succubus-san.esp
Diana_True_Vampire_Follower.esp
SerenityTest.esp
Asuna Yuki Follower.esp
Michiko.esp
Sarah Follower.esp
BlacksmithGirl.esp
TattooSamuraiFuyou.esp
KayaFollower.esp
Evelyn Follower.esp
YumiShige_Otona.esp
zRachel2.3.esp
MiyuLin.esp
Overknee_Nina.esp
GK-Elf Follower.esp
GK-Girls.esp
Noir_guard1.esp
Uriellefollower.esp
aaaGodServant.esp
MaeLittleFire.esp
Mirielle Follower.esp
RayAnn Follower.esp
Melanie.esp
Lanaya.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
100XCarryWeight.esp
DW.esp
SLSO.esp
Cherrypie.esp
zzEstrus.esp
XPMSE.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLDrunk.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
SL_CreaturesInHeat.esp
SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
RewardYourFollowers.esp
Insanity's Dragon Katana.esp
Fancy Bows.esp
Fudou Myouou.esp
Fujiwara Yoshioka.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
AlynShirArmor.esp
nightshade_armor.esp
R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp
R18Pn - Ritter Armor - Heavy.esp
Ebony Samurai Plate Armor.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
Elewin Sunglasses.esp
_ImoMegane.esp
FS_AngelsInSkyrim.esp
calyps-animal-ears.esp
Mystic Enchantress.esp
RM Sweater Dresses.esp
NewmDressExtendedWitch.esp
C5Kev's Yowza Yowza Yumiko UUNP.esp
student clothes.esp
SexyBikinis.esp
SchoolgirlOutfit.esp
Sparkle Sparkle Shine.esp
C5Kev's Sexy Rose Armor UUNP.esp
Sport Kitty Leotards - Nokou.esp
HotaruByNausicaa.esp
Skyrim Mandarin Dress.esp
Kinky Kitties - Nokou.esp
Honoka Maid.esp
Vindicta.esp
Schoolgirl Uniform.esp
SexyOutfitHDT.esp
PrincessHDT.esp
JackGa Sets.esp
[COCO]ParagonShinbi.esp
Dancing Shadow Rose.esp
SuperTeddy.esp
SC_WitchOfTheWilds.esp
Aradia Secretary.esp
zzjayHentaisConversions.esp
KCEYukata.esp
RemakeSkirt.esp
Hotpanzer.esp
NewmLongHeels.esp
NewmillerFancySkirtTartOutf.esp
BBD Skimpy Assassin Outfit.esp
Neo's Oriental Dress.esp
Neo's Oriental Dress EvenstarGW Addon.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I have over 240 mods in Fallout 4 and I dont crash, yet in Skyrim I have just over 185 and I cant go more then 5-10 minutes before I crash :(.

1) Is it crashing on a new game?

2) If it isn't a new game, have you used a save game cleaner?

3) Are you changing the load order mid-playthrough?

4) Are you using a mod manager?

5) Are you using Crash Fixes?

Notes:

- A load order conflict will usually show itself immediately, not 5-10 minutes into the game.

- Fallout 4 is a 64-bit engine and is more stable (on average) than Skyrim LE, so any comparison between the two is meaningless.

- Without an SKSE crash dump, Papyrus log or something similar, there isn't much we can do from the bench.

- Use spoilers.  Nobody wants to scroll through that.

- Since the majority of stuff you have there are armors, you may want to Merge those. Look up Merge Plugins by Mator

When does the crash happen? When you start a new game or try to load a previous game?  Disable a set of mods and  see if you can run the game now, then enable half the disabled mods and see if you can run it again, then enable...etc. Of course you need to rebuild the Bash patch every time and update fnis. Check in Wrye Bash if any of the mods give suggestions in load orders. Ignore reshuffled DLC mods, seems almos every mod maker places dragonborn, heartfire and dawnguard in a different order.

Next to crashfixes also install bugfixes.

Post a papyrus log, my bet is that you have a lot going on and it is overloading the game. Mods that scan the area or character too often can make the game unstable and if you have several then you are going to have crashes.

I can tell right now 2 mods that will make your game unstable: zzEstrus and XPMSE. Individually each of these can make a game unstable, running both I'm not surprised you get crashes.

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 12:47 PM, Veladarius said:

Post a papyrus log, my bet is that you have a lot going on and it is overloading the game. Mods that scan the area or character too often can make the game unstable and if you have several then you are going to have crashes.

I can tell right now 2 mods that will make your game unstable: zzEstrus and XPMSE. Individually each of these can make a game unstable, running both I'm not surprised you get crashes.

What absolute rubbish.

Papyrus logs are buffered and will not not show what was happening at the time of the crash.

Scripts do not cause crashes. 99% of CTDs are down to memory.

99% of people use XPMSE skeleton and have for years. What evidence do you have that it causes 'instability'?

I use zzEstrus and XPMSE and have a very stable game.

22 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

What absolute rubbish.

Papyrus logs are buffered and will not not show what was happening at the time of the crash.

99% of people use XPMSE skeleton and have for years. What evidence do you have that it causes 'instability'?

I use zzEstrus and XPMSE and have a very stable game.

If you say so.

17 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

If you say so.

I do and I take it that you cannot come up with any evidence in support of your assertions.

"My game is unstable. The fault cannot lie with me and my ignorance so it must be scripts, zzEstrus and XPMSE skeleton".

On 3/9/2019 at 11:29 AM, Seijin8 said:

1) Is it crashing on a new game?

2) If it isn't a new game, have you used a save game cleaner?

3) Are you changing the load order mid-playthrough?

4) Are you using a mod manager?

5) Are you using Crash Fixes?

Notes:

- A load order conflict will usually show itself immediately, not 5-10 minutes into the game.

- Fallout 4 is a 64-bit engine and is more stable (on average) than Skyrim LE, so any comparison between the two is meaningless.

- Without an SKSE crash dump, Papyrus log or something similar, there isn't much we can do from the bench.

- Use spoilers.  Nobody wants to scroll through that.

- Since the majority of stuff you have there are armors, you may want to Merge those. Look up Merge Plugins by Mator

Excuse me by my late response but the web page have some problems these days.

Is very strange have a CTD cause by a problem in the savegame. Can happend but is very strange.

Make a test in a NEW GAME is a good option for discard problems but normally only extend the time for get the same CTD.

Change the load order in mid play is NOT a problem and normally NOT cause CTD. Can give others problems and can give CTD if you make a bad order of yours mods. But again is strange and limited to some mods.

Every user MUST use a mod manager. Made manual modding is open to a lot of manual errors and problems.

WELL.. The first point in your message with a bit of logic. Normally the random CTD are caused by memory problem and Crash Fixes is one of the utils for solve it.

But the SKSE crash dump, the Papyrus log or any other thing is totally unusefull for locate the cause of the CTD. The SKSE crash dump normally only say c0000005 and that is a memory access error and the Papyrus log is a BUFFERED file and the last lines are NEVER writen. Can have some clues and can say a lot of problems in the game but 99% of the time have none relation to the CTD.

Merge the plugings or make the Bashed Patch only increase the problems because is not easy make a good merge and good Bashed Patch and some problems and CTD are caused by that and sometime is RECOMENDED disable it for locate the problem.

Today, Skyrim is very stable and you only need install the Stability Tools and configure it.

On 3/9/2019 at 11:58 AM, myriad said:

When does the crash happen? When you start a new game or try to load a previous game?  Disable a set of mods and  see if you can run the game now, then enable half the disabled mods and see if you can run it again, then enable...etc. Of course you need to rebuild the Bash patch every time and update fnis. Check in Wrye Bash if any of the mods give suggestions in load orders. Ignore reshuffled DLC mods, seems almos every mod maker places dragonborn, heartfire and dawnguard in a different order.

Next to crashfixes also install bugfixes.

As i said, is very strange a NEW GAME solve the CTD problem. Disable mods ONLY solve the problem when the CTD is caused by the mods. The base game have a limit of near 50 mods until start give problems. For install more than 50 mod or for install some sexlab mod you NEED the Stability Tools for patch the game and be free of CTD.

Crash Fixes is one of the Stability Tools.

On 3/9/2019 at 1:47 PM, Veladarius said:

Please, stop talking about the game like we are in 2013. YOU can have THAT problems YEARS AGO with THAT mods but we are in 2019 and all that problems are gone.

XPMSE is one the BASE mods and near ALL players have XPMSE because is a REQUERIMENT for a lot of mods.

If XPMSE give problems i'm totally sure Groovtama patch it like make in 15 August 2018

Is TRUE that XPMSE can give SOME problems when install it with the default configuration but is well documented.

The problems are caused ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY by XPMSEWeaponsScale that are a component for change the diferent animations of the weapons. The users that want THAT animations know it. If you not want the animations and can not have the posible problems, simply disable the cloack in the MCM or reinstall XPMSE and select NONE in the MCM option of the installer. In last resort, as i made and recomend sometimes, you can MANUALLY DELETE the script and the problems disappear because are caused ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY by the XPMSEWeaponsScale script.

The Scripts can NOT cause any problem to the game. Read my blog, install my ScriptTest and make your OWN test for convince yourself. 

I have the one of most posible heavy script configuration in my 4 years OLD machine running with more than 200 mods, half of them from this site, and i not have any problem with XPMSE, STRUS or any other mod.

The ONLY problems caused by scripts are slow response from some mods and from any MCM. You can have a problem in a mod that generate hundreds and hundres o scripts and that can cause a lot of Stack Dumps and choppy game but is very strange see a CTD caused for that. And that is ONLY AND EXCLUSIVELY a problem of THAT mod and you must look for an updated version, read the forums, look the configuration, the compatibility patchs, the load order and, in last option, remove the problematic mod.

But not say that have TWO mods instaled can cause CTD with total security and waranty when that is not true.

On 3/9/2019 at 6:37 AM, AngelPhoenix69 said:

I have over 240 mods in Fallout 4 and I dont crash, yet in Skyrim I have just over 185 and I cant go more then 5-10 minutes before I crash :(.

Fallout 4 is a 64 bits game released in 2015 while Skyrim is a 32 bit game released in 2011. We can not compare.

If you have random CTD in Skyrim google a bit and install the Stability Tools:

Skse Memory Patch

Crash Fixes 12

ENB in Boost mode

Skse Memory Patch is STRICLY necesary. Crash Fixes show an alert when you not have it.

ENB is not strictly necesary if you have a video card with 4 GB of Vram but is recomended.

36 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

Please, stop talking about the game like we are in 2013.

Remember what I said about people and their mantras? zzEstrus was updated only last week and a month or two before that. Can you imagine how busy this tech support section would be if there was something wrong with XPMSE? LL would go into meltdown.

On 3/8/2019 at 9:37 PM, AngelPhoenix69 said:

I am desperate for help with my load order. I tried rearraging the load order. I tried Loot/Wyre Brush. I even tried a mod to help with crashes. And nothing has worked. The next step is scorched Earth and I dont want to do that. I am on a new laptop, and I more then meets the bare minimum in specks. Here is my load order, maybe someone can offer some advice or suggestions that can help me.

that's too much for me to sort through, but is there a pattern to the crashes (Eg: always crash at same spot in the world, or only crashing outside or inside, or when a certain NPC tries to load on screen) or is it always just 5-10 min no mater what?

if it's always just 5-10 try using a save tool to "remove scripts attached to nonexistent created forms"

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/

(but don't click on "reset havok" that one has caused me problems in the past)

19 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

What absolute rubbish.

1. it depends on what the problem is: i once had a crash on startup problem that was caused by a missing script and the log showed me what the problem mod was.

2. oh yes they fucking do, 80% of my crashes have been script related, the most common being cloaking and/or global value tracking scripts (that and USLEP's crappy scripts)

3. well it adds a fuckload more nodes to the skeleton, so in theory that means every npc in the game takes more system resources to be loaded.

@Veladarius @MadMansGun If you think you're absolutely sure, I do not know why you do not explain it and you do not show it.

If you think that the game, the utilities and the mods do not change and do not advance, let me tell you that you are very wrong. If any problem a mod can have is permanent and for life, why are new versions published? Maybe it is, according to your idea, to have more problems without solving any of the above problems?

I said that XPMSE has been updated almost 6 months ago and @Grey Cloud say that Estrus has been updated this week. USLEEP has the latest updates on day 2 of this year. All updates must have a reason and I think it is correcting errors and problems and giving a better performance. If not, why do it?

I can say without fear of being wrong, with total certainty and assurance that the Skyrim scripts can only provoke CTD in 2 circumstances and I can explain it, discuss it, provide links to the technical documentation and demonstrate it with tests and evidences.
First of all because I am a professional programmer with more than 30 years of experience and I know very well what a program can do and many times I am able to know what is wrong and why without having to see it or look at it because my experience it says.
Second because I have bothered to check it and I have written a blog so that anyone can learn and understand what I say.

If you are not able to accept the explanations, the evidences, the demonstrations and the reasoning is not my problem. But please, do not spread fears and false advice without reason and without motive.

If you, today, are not able to have a stable and problem-free game practically free of CTD only can be because you have it misconfigured, or because you lack some utilities or because you are doing things wrong.
But do not tell everyone that this is normal when it really is not like that.

58 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

@Veladarius @MadMansGun If you think you're absolutely sure, I do not know why you do not explain it and you do not show it.

If you think that the game, the utilities and the mods do not change and do not advance, let me tell you that you are very wrong. If any problem a mod can have is permanent and for life, why are new versions published? Maybe it is, according to your idea, to have more problems without solving any of the above problems?

I said that XPMSE has been updated almost 6 months ago and @Grey Cloud say that Estrus has been updated this week. USLEEP has the latest updates on day 2 of this year. All updates must have a reason and I think it is correcting errors and problems and giving a better performance. If not, why do it?

I can say without fear of being wrong, with total certainty and assurance that the Skyrim scripts can only provoke CTD in 2 circumstances and I can explain it, discuss it, provide links to the technical documentation and demonstrate it with tests and evidences.
First of all because I am a professional programmer with more than 30 years of experience and I know very well what a program can do and many times I am able to know what is wrong and why without having to see it or look at it because my experience it says.
Second because I have bothered to check it and I have written a blog so that anyone can learn and understand what I say.

If you are not able to accept the explanations, the evidences, the demonstrations and the reasoning is not my problem. But please, do not spread fears and false advice without reason and without motive.

If you, today, are not able to have a stable and problem-free game practically free of CTD only can be because you have it misconfigured, or because you lack some utilities or because you are doing things wrong.
But do not tell everyone that this is normal when it really is not like that.

So you have written a blog, so what? So what if you are a programmer, I have seen plenty of them here that have written crap scripts for their mods. I am working with specific issues people are having not general ones and working to track down problem mods in their lineup.

I ave seen in multiple instances from players I have helped (and personal experience) that bad scripting or script overload can cause instability and crashes. I asked for a copy of their log because I wanted to see what was going on with their game, specifically how many scripts were running and how often. There are a number of mods that scan the player or surrounding far too often and can cause instability by themselves, add several other mods that do this and crashes are guaranteed. If I can see what is going (how often things run and if mods are constantly throwing errors) then I can help diagnose the issues and point them in the direction of what mods to look at and either adjust its settings or (in the case of badly scripted mods) remove mods.

If they finally fixed Estrus then it is about time though the only thing I even use it for is its animations, I don't use the esp itself (I see no reason to use it).

With XPMSE if you are not using any of its features and just need the skeleton there is no reason to use the esp. Personally I have had nothing but issues with the esp.

2 hours ago, Veladarius said:

There are a number of mods that scan the player or surrounding far too often and can cause instability by themselves, add several other mods that do this and crashes are guaranteed.

Your first part is NOT TRUE.

2 hours ago, Veladarius said:

and point them in the direction of what mods to look at and either adjust its settings or (in the case of badly scripted mods) remove mods.

Your second part IS TRUE.

You can not say that, in general, if "add several other mods that do this and crashes are guaranteed." because that is not true. That can be true ONLY AND EXCLUSIVE if you "add several other mods that do this" to a problematic game that ALREADY have severe problems caused by others mods.

Because the problem is not in "add several other mods that do this". The problem is caused by a BAD MOD that is giving problems.

You seems a competent person and you publish some big mods like CD and you help others players with theirs problems and you must know that the game is NOT limited to run a specific number of cloaks.

The game can run all the cloaks and all the scripts that you want at the same time whitout any problem and the only diference can be the time need for execute the scripts.

A Cell Scan is near the same operation that the game must make when run a cloak spell, and my my ScriptTest can run 3200 simultaneous Cell Scan and run it in a constant and continous way and, if you save the game, you can see the 3200 Active Scripts and that is not a problem for the game because the game can run 10, 100, 1000 or 3200 Cloaks or Cell Scans all at the same time whitout any problem.

Of course, if you have a mod that is bad designed, bad implemented and bad developed you can have problems when run my test but that is not a problem of the game or a problem in my mod. Is a problem in a BAD MOD that is giving problems.

I can say that, in general, the script can not give any problem to the game. But of course, SOME script from SOME BAD MODS CAN give problems to the game.

I can say that, in general, you can change the load order whitout any problem. But of course, you can have SOME problems with SOME BAD MODS that can have problems with the load order.

I can say that, in general, you can remove and uninstall any mod in any moment. But of course, you can have SOME problems with SOME BAD MODS that can have problems when are uninstaled.

Because the 95% and maybe the 99% of the mods not have any problem for that motives. But of course we can not be totally free of problems and some mods have errors and must be corrected and for that publish new version. Others are old mods that never end the developement and never correct theirs problems. And other are specific mods that have incompatibilities with others mods and start givin problems when you join it.

And that is the reality that we see every day in a lot of games with problems. A gigantic block of mods that works perfect whitout any problem and, at the same time, a lot of strange errors and stupid things that not works because a BAD MOD is giving problems.

Take a look to some of my messages. I have one of the most exigent configuration that a player can have and i not have any problem in my game. I know that some others players have problems when install some of my mods and that only can be a problem in the configuration of theirs games or a problem in the exact combination of mods. 

You can not say that OBIS, with 1.7 MILLONS of downloads, not works or have problems in the mod.

You can not say that Frostfall, with 3.5 MILLONS of downloads, not works or have problems in the mod.

But some players have problems when install OBIS or Frostfall and must be a problem in their side and can not be a problem in the mod.

In the same way, others mods works perfect for some users while give a lot of problems in others users. And only can be for problems in the configuration and collisions in the exact mod list.

@GenioMaestro  I know very well that a lot of the time it isn't the mods that are bad but certain combinations or too many that constantly check things can cause issues. I spent some time going through my mod list cleaning it up and eliminating mods that were bad (constant errors due to bad scripting) and adjusting other mods. Now I run about 240 esp's with a ugrids of 9 with no issues at all and get 40-60 fps (capped) indoors or out.

Creature Framework at its standard settings will cause instability, especially in a script heavy environment. It scans every actor in a 2 cell radius around the player every 5 seconds at its default settings. I had issues with this mod myself, no errors from it just random crashes but increasing the time between scans to 30 seconds made it stable.

From what I have seen of Sanguine's Debauchery it looks like it scans the player every second, not saying it is good or bad seeing as Milk Mod Economy and Be a Cow do the same thing (BaC is even more intense) but those two mods I have not had any issues with though I don't run many script heavy mods and the ones I do I keep a close eye on. 

Most of the time it isn't a mod that is bad but that someone has too much going on and it is overloading papyrus and running multiple mods like Creature Framework that constantly scan the area will end up causing an issue if another mod does something short but script intensive. Mods like these and mods that are throwing constant errors are the things I check a persons script log for and advise them to see about decreasing the scan time or fixing or removing whatever mods are throwing constant errors. As for mods that I say have issues I only talk about ones I have specific experience myself or have seen enough errors on peoples logs to know a mod is prone to causing issues.

14 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

I do not know why you do not explain it and you do not show it.

see Veladarius last post, i added a override into MNC to stop CF's cloaking script from attaching itself onto human based npcs to try and prevent the papyrus overload crashes, because with SOS & SLAroused attaching cloaking script onto npcs as well it's pretty much guaranteed to crash with the extra unnecessary workload.

this one modification alone is why MNCv11 is more stable than v9.

but none of this is relevant because AngelPhoenix69 dose not even have MNC & CF installed.......does "SL_CreaturesInHeat" need MNC? i don't even know what that mod is.

Hey all sorry for this extremely late reply. I was having issues trying to connect to Loverslab, this past week. I had to scorch Earth Skyrim, somehow the map got screwed up.

Anyhow, I severely lowered my mod list. This one should be a bit easier. For some reason I am still crashing, before it was having far too many mods and not enough memory. I have taken care of both of these. I am sure there is a mod or two in the wrong spot and the SKSE launcher doesn't like it. Here is the new list.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
GeneralStores.esm
EFFCore.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Shaley.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
ThanesCastleEFF-AFT.esp
HF_Heljarchen_PHB_EX.esp
nTr4nc3 - Whiterun Mansion.esp
ThanesCastle2.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
sexlab_necro.esp
beinz_plugin.esp
FNISspells.esp
FNIS_Zoo.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Akemi4ByAsherz.esp
Asuna Yuki Follower.esp
Lanaya.esp
DayeonFollower.esp
Noir_guard1.esp
EdgeSisters.esp
Emily.esp
Evelyn Follower.esp
GK-Elf Follower.esp
GK-Elf Natalia.esp
GK-Girls.esp
Melanie.esp
Diana_True_Vampire_Follower.esp
Lamae.esp
ShadowKnightFollowerByAsherz.esp
SerenityTest.esp
RayAnn Follower.esp
MiyuLin.esp
Sara.esp
Sabrina.esp
Michiko.esp
Mirielle Follower.esp
MaeLittleFire.esp
Succubus-san.esp
MBWSYNFollowersACT2.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
100XCarryWeight.esp
XPMSE.esp
DW.esp
Cherrypie.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
SLSO.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
KomAnimScaler.esp
SL_CreaturesInHeat.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
SLDrunk.esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
RewardYourFollowers.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
numenume Hair.esp
Twosideup.esp
Elegant Beauty Stunning Eyes Remastered.esp
Elemental Eyes.esp
PurpleEyes.esp
LindsMerEyes.esp
Fancy Bows.esp
Dancing Shadow Rose.esp
Insanity's Dragon Katana.esp
Fujiwara Yoshioka.esp
calyps-animal-ears.esp
BBD_AngelVixenArmor.esp
BBD Skimpy Assassin Outfit.esp
[COCO]ParagonShinbi.esp
Elewin Sunglasses.esp
HotaruByNausicaa.esp
NewmLongHeels.esp
nightshade_armor.esp
R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp
R18Pn - Ritter Armor - Heavy.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
Ebony Samurai Plate Armor.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
RemakeSkirt.esp
zzjayHentaisConversions.esp
student clothes.esp
SexyBikinis.esp
Vindicta.esp
RM Sweater Dresses.esp
SchoolgirlOutfit.esp
Sport Kitty Leotards - Nokou.esp
Sparkle Sparkle Shine.esp
Fudou Myouou.esp
zzMaidOutfits.esp
C5Kev's Sexy Rose Armor UUNP.esp
JackGa Sets.esp
PrincessHDT.esp

@Veladarius @MadMansGun

I must admit that yours explanations are very detailed and I realize that you are totally convinced of what are saying. It is logical and I understand it because you have been saying the same thing for years and doing the same thing and you can not imagine that you could be wrong.

Following yours explanations, I must understand that, for example, it is not advisable to play with the default setting of 5 seconds in the CF, since it is very likely that a CTD will occur and it is advisable to up it to 30 seconds. And it is not advisable to add many mods that have a cloack like Sanguine, MME, BAC and others, since it increases the risk of CTD.

Supposedly, if we overload the Papyrus engine with many scripts, with many mods and with many cloacks, we will have the CTD secured. And if in addition, the mods generate errors in the log of papyrus, the CTD is insured and guaranteed at 100%.
Correct?

Well, since I got tired of writing and explaining, I'll move on to the next phase: DEMONSTRATE

I have configured my game with Ugrids 7 when I normally use 5. I have edited the ESP of MoreNastyCriters and I have eliminated the modifications of the spell of the CF to apply the effect to ALL the actors, even the children. And here is the screenshot that proves it:

Spoiler

MNC_MIO.png.05f49aaefeecf746f65d4f47e9ecfe13.png

I have launched the game with my current 220 mods and I have loaded my normal game, the same one that I use every day for 6 months and it occupies 30 megabytes on the hard drive. Here is my list of plugings and you can see that I have almost all the mods that have cloacks with some mods that usually cause CTD to many people like Wet & Cold, OBIS, Inmersive Creatures, Grand Admiral Thawn...

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     SexLabAroused.esm
  8  8     SMSkyrim.esp
  9  9     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 10  a     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 12  c     ApachiiHair.esm
 13  d     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 14  e     BeeingFemale.esm
 15  f     MiasLair.esp
 16 10     Campfire.esm
 17 11     Inn Girls Resources.esm
 18 12     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 19 13     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 20 14     CreatureFramework.esm
 21 15     EagleEyePerk.esm
 22 16     Falskaar.esm
 23 17     ITortureFramework.esm
 24 18     paradise_halls.esm
 25 19     PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
 26 1a     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 27 1b     HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp
 28 1c     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 29 1d     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 30 1e     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 31 1f     Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
 32 20     TimeSlowToggle.esp
 33 21     RealNames.esp
 34 22     SLSO.esp
 35 23     SLSO_PSA.esp
 36 24     FNISSexyMove.esp
 37 25     XPMSE.esp
 38 26     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 39 27     RaceMenu.esp
 40 28     SkyUI.esp
 41 29     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 42 2a     FNIS.esp
 43 2b     360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
 44 2c     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 45 2d     PredatorsLostTribesV1.esp
 46 2e     3DNPC.esp
 47 2f     KS Hairdo's.esp
 48 30     Grand Admiral Thrawn - Skyrim.esp
 49 31     UIExtensions.esp
 50 32     AddItemMenu2.esp
 51 33     AHZmoreHUD.esp
 52 34     AI Package Manager.esp
 53 35     Paramount - Tweaks and FX.esp
 54 36     NPCs Protected and Uncapped.esp
 55 37     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 56 38     Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
 57 39     Shout Like a Virgin.esp
 58 3a     SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
 59 3b     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 60 3c     SkyrimURWL.esp
 61 3d     OBIS.esp
 62 3e     RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
 63 3f     Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
 64 40     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 65 41     SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
 66 42     Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
 67 43     MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
 68 44     The Brotherhood of Old.esp
 69 45     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 70 46     animal_mansion.esp
 71 47     ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
 72 48     SkyrimUnhinged.esp
 73 49     Dwarfsphere.esp
 74 4a     Cloaks_all.esp
 75 4b     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 76 4c     Bloodskal Magic Overhaul.esp
 77 4d     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 78 4e     Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
 79 4f     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 80 50     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 81 51     The Manipulator.esp
 82 52     dc-untamed-000.esp
 83 53     SexLab Beastess.esp
 84 54     PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
 85 55     PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
 86 56     Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp
           Cloaks - Player Only.esp
 87 57     SkyFalls DB + FS Small Waterfalls.esp
 88 58     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 89 59     MistySkye.esp
 90 5a     EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
 91 5b     Frostfall.esp
 92 5c     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 93 5d     DeviousFollowers.esp
 94 5e     Devious Cidhna.esp
 95 5f     MilkModNEW.esp
 96 60     MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
 97 61     Immersive Wenches.esp
 98 62     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 99 63     Deviously Enslaved.esp
100 64     ZIA_Daedric Pack_V4.esp
101 65     SOS - Shop.esp
102 66     AKElvenTeenies.esp
103 67     aleGetNaked.esp
104 68     AllNudePlay.esp
105 69     AMatterOfTime.esp
106 6a     AnubAnimObj.esp
107 6b     Apropos.esp
108 6c     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
109 6d     Blacksmithforge water fix DB.esp
110 6e     Blacksmithforge water fix Vanilla.esp
111 6f     Sassy.esp
112 70     SMSkyrim - 3DNPC Patch.esp
113 71     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
114 72     Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
115 73     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
116 74     Beastess Vampire.esp
117 75     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
118 76     beinz_plugin.esp
119 77     Blacksmithforge water fix DG.esp
120 78     Customizable Camera.esp
121 79     pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
122 7a     LunariWarriors.esp
123 7b     DanarielStormbow.esp
124 7c     Elephant'sScriptLatencyTester.esp
125 7d     Imaginator BETA.esp
126 7e     ErynielElfV2.esp
127 7f     FalskaarRNDPatch.esp
128 80     fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp
129 81     FNISspells.esp
130 82     Giada.esp
131 83     Hair Physics Project.esp
132 84     HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
133 85     HDTTailsEquipable.esp
134 86     HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
135 87     HentaiCreatures.esp
136 88     Immersive Arousal.esp
137 89     immersive wenches RND-patch.esp
138 8a     InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
139 8b     Japanese.esp
140 8c     JaxonzZoom.esp
141 8d     KomAnimObjects.esp
142 8e     KomAnimScaler.esp
143 8f     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
144 90     SKY_Lumen-Cael.esp
145 91     Liz Follower.esp
146 92     Milker Movil Armor.esp
147 93     MilkModNEW CF.esp
148 94     MilkModNEW HF.esp
149 95     MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
150 96     MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
151 97     mintylightningmod.esp
152 98     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
153 99     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
154 9a     OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
155 9b     pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp
156 9c     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
157 9d     pahe-tdf-patch.esp
158 9e     paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
159 9f     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
160 a0     Realistic-Voice.esp
161 a1     Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
162 a2     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
163 a3     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
164 a4     RevertUSKPFortifyRestoration.esp
165 a5     RutahTattooPack.esp
166 a6     SAP.esp
167 a7     SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
168 a8     ScriptTest.esp
169 a9     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
170 aa     SexLab Cumshot.esp
171 ab     SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
172 ac     SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
173 ad     SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
174 ae     SexLabCumRegenerator.esp
175 af     SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
176 b0     SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
177 b1     SexLabSquirtR.esp
178 b2     SexLabTools.esp
179 b3     Size Does Matter.esp
180 b4     SKY_Aura.esp
181 b5     SKY_Iridis.esp
182 b6     SKY_Solis.esp
183 b7     SkyFalls + SkyMills Falskaar.esp
184 b8     SL Deadly Drain.esp
185 b9     SLA Monitor Widget.esp
186 ba     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
187 bb     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
188 bc     SLAnimLoader.esp
189 bd     SlaveTats.esp
190 be     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
191 bf     SlaveTatsMagicManager.esp
192 c0     SLPleasure.esp
193 c1     SMSkyrim - Compressed.esp
194 c2     SMSkyrim - Encounters.esp
195 c3     SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
196 c4     SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
197 c5     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
198 c6     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
199 c7     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
200 c8     TestMorph.esp
201 c9     TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp
202 ca     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
203 cb     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
204 cc     WetFunction.esp
205 cd     OBISDB.esp
206 ce     WetandCold.esp
207 cf     EstrusChaurus.esp
208 d0     MystElementalApocalypse.esp
209 d1     zzEstrus.esp
210 d2     MystElementalApocalypse - copia.esp
211 d3     ZIA_Ancient Pack_V4.esp
212 d4     DW.esp
213 d5     ABBA.esp
214 d6     Blush When Aroused.esp
215 d7     Blush When Aroused CE.esp
216 d8     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
217 d9     SMSkyrim - Alternate Start + General Patch.esp
218 da     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
219 db     ELFXEnhancer.esp
220 dc     Cavalos.esp

Also, I put the CF cloack in ONE second, YES, you're reading right and I'm not mistaken, I said that I execute my modified CF cloack every second over every actor in every cell, including children. The corresponding screen photo:

Spoiler

1531056502_TESV2019-03-1310-56-54-70.jpg.be78e061e90e2e726192ab92a85b7f0a.jpg

Theoretically, with this configuration and that mods I should have CTD in a few minutes, right?

Well, since that did not seem enough to me, I activated the magic filter of my ScriptTest and launched Test 1 to do 3200 Cell Scan simultaneously.

And I've gone for a walk. Of course, in the outer cells for work with Ugrids 7 and for CF to process as many animals as possible. I've been walking and running from WhiteRun to Solitude and then to Markank. I have playing more than half an hour.

And you know???? I have not had CTD .... Incredible??? NOT DEMONSTRABLE
Papyrus.0.rar

Because here is the log that says I played for more than 30 minutes, of course with my 5 personaliced followers, going through hundreds of outdoor cells with hundreds of animals and npc's that have been processed by all my cloacks, including my modified CF cloack, without any problem. And in case the log is not enough, here are some screenshots:

Spoiler

2055455151_TESV2019-03-1306-38-41-88.jpg.e80e9e371c8460b25593e4998e03b7cb.jpg1289514080_TESV2019-03-1306-39-40-85.jpg.b5cc87fd547dd477f7372b8febdfc649.jpg86333642_TESV2019-03-1306-46-25-14.jpg.752e6b566fab39f4d2dcd071d067bed7.jpg1843268550_TESV2019-03-1306-50-01-60.jpg.f8812a595a318107bd21de3d8fe4626d.jpg

But if you want to analyze my registry, it will take a little patience because the registry has more than 5 million lines and occupies about 360 megabytes.

The registry has 28 giant Stack Dumps, almost one per minute, that has been generated by my magic filter because I did it precisely for that, to generate stack dumps and to be able to demonstrate that the Stack Dumps are not a problem for the game.

It has exactly 125013 errors, of those that generate the bad mods and that supposedly give problems.

Using the information provided by my magic filter, we can know that the CF Creature spell has been applied to 23617 actors and like half an hour have 1800 seconds the CF Creature spell have been applied approximately to 13 actors per second.

To finish, I leave a screenshot of my saved game with 3258 Active Scripts, but keep in mind that 3200 of those scripts come from my ScriptTest.

Spoiler

image.png.d48f8a8fe2dd6c0ab5f19fcbbc0858c1.png

It seems to me a sufficiently complete and detailed proof and I am completely sure that you can not repeat it.
I am also sure that you knows what is Crash Fixes and that you have it installed, but it is clear that you does not know what is OsAlocators and you not know what make or how is activated. Because I tried to repeat the test without OsAlocator and the game made me CTD when leaving Markankt, in 1 or 2 minutes, because I did not even get to the left mine.

As I said, if you do not know how to correctly configure your game and the utilities, it's not my problem, but please do not extend your ignorance.

You are struggling with the game, looking with a lot of detail what mods install because they can cause CTD, configuring the essential mods with absurd parameters for do not have CTD, looking the errors in the log when those errors have no relation with the CTD.
When i can put all the mods I want with the configuration that I want ignoring the errors in the log... and you tell me that I'm wrong and that I'm not correct?

Admit your mistake, read my blog and if you have already done so, read it again because everything I say is totally true and demonstrable.

HEAVY SCRIPTS INTENSIVE MODS DO NOT EXIST

4 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

Anyhow, I severely lowered my mod list.

First you must learn to use the web site. You have user from near one year and you wrote more than 250 messages. Please USE SPOILERS.... In the tool bar you have a icon of one eye, PLEASE PRESS IT... That show a spolier for put large info like pluging list, some like that:

Spoiler

Please, put your pluging list HERE

Second, you must read yours messages. 

On 3/11/2019 at 1:41 PM, GenioMaestro said:

If you have random CTD in Skyrim google a bit and install the Stability Tools:

Skse Memory Patch

Crash Fixes 12

ENB in Boost mode

Skse Memory Patch is STRICLY necesary. Crash Fixes show an alert when you not have it.

ENB is not strictly necesary if you have a video card with 4 GB of Vram but is recomended.

Have you installed the Stability Tools???   Until you not made it you can NOT solve yours CTD because are caused by a memory problem and the ONLY way for solve it is install the Stability Tools.

Forgot the papyrus log, is totally unuseful for the CTD and only can put more false information in your head.

I repeat, IGNORE THE PAPYRUS LOG WHEN YOU HAVE A CTD.

The papyrus log is used for solve other problems but NEVER CAN GIVE INFO ABOUT A CTD.

In last, excuse me for use your post to discuse others problems with others users.

Is not correct but that things happend sometimes in this web site.

Archived