I am sooo in need of help.

@GenioMaestro All I can say is that does not match my personal experience. I do not have crashes with the timer for Creature Framework at 30 seconds or even 60 seconds but have instability at 5 seconds. Many people that I have recommended to make this change that was having instability had it disappear entirely.

Hardware can also be a difference, I run on an older i5 2500k @ 3.3ghz (cpu running the game usually is maxed out and I use enboost as well) and the original poster had said they were running on a laptop.

As many people will say, what works for you may not work for someone else. All I do for people is examine their logs and mods and make some recommendations based on what I see and have been able to help players eliminate crashes and instability. I have been helping people out for years not to mention doing my own testing and debugging of my mods (which I test with my full load order) and not everyones game reacts the same. If things work great on your system then that's great but for some people that isn't the case.

I'm done debating you on this. I will continue helping people as I have been.

Personal experience:

One issue I had was with the Airship Dev Aveza. It recommended being able to run 30 fps and having a script latency of under 100 or it would cause the ship to stop, I ran 40+ fps and normally my latency was at 35-40 but it would stutter and trigger its high script latency boundary and stop the ship. I adjusted a number of mods and none made a difference. Comparing the stutters to my logs with the script latency tester in Convenient Horses and when it stopped I found that the culprit was SOS doing its normal thing as it spiked the latency to just over 100. No errors were generated and it worked just fine and I had no errors from the Dev Aveza mod just the stopping. I edited the Dev Aveza mod to increase the latency cutoff and have had no issues since and Dev Aveza works well though I still have the minor stutter but that is what can happen when running a ugrids of 9 (flying at a higher altitude gets rid of the stutter as it is beyond the distance at which npc's are loaded.

I do have a memory mod call SSM, if I remember correctly. And this has set my memory to 512 and looking over the log, memory allocation isn't a problem. And I dont run any Enb's. It has to be a mod in the wrong place or something my Nexus Mod Manager doesn't like.

I also tried crash fix mods, I still crash. Also if anyone wants to talk to each other, I dont care. Every post could help someone. 

Addition my post counts doesn't mean I know how everything works, if you take a look at my posts, they are almost discussion posts on Fallout 4. This is my first post in Skyrim.

Pease dont take this as me being ungrateful, because it is not. I am every grateful to everyone that is helping me solve this problem. :)

On 3/13/2019 at 12:38 PM, AngelPhoenix69 said:

I do have a memory mod call SSM, if I remember correctly. And this has set my memory to 512 and looking over the log, memory allocation isn't a problem. And I dont run any Enb's. It has to be a mod in the wrong place or something my Nexus Mod Manager doesn't like.

Get rid of SSM. Install, and configure correctly, Crash Fixes, ENBoost and SKSE Plug-in Preloader. These three are memory management utilities which will help greatly.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/

https://wiki.step-project.com/ENBoost

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?

16 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

Not to sound dumb, where can I find it? The reason I ask is the only thing I could find is the PapyrusUlitDev text doc.

this needs to be added/edited into the Skyrim.ini file under the [Papyrus] section.

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Your Skyrim.ini can be found in "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim"

now whenever you run the game a Papyrus log file will be added to your save folder "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.txt"

15 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Get rid of SSM. Install, and configure correctly, Crash Fixes, ENBoost and SKSE Plug-in Preloader. These three are memory management utilities which will help greatly.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/

https://wiki.step-project.com/ENBoost

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?

That is total nonsense. If it was down to a mod then you would only crash when the mod came into use. If it was something NMM didn't like then NMM would tell you.

Thank you for sharing these files. Question do I really need the ENBoost file? I dled the other two and installed them. I deactivated SSM though.

15 minutes ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

Thank you for sharing these files. Question do I really need the ENBoost file? I dled the other two and installed them. I deactivated SSM though.

Since you don't use an ENB then you can't use ENBoost as an ENB is required for it to run. I would suggest getting a performance oriented ENB and use ENBoost with it though you may want to disable any extra effects the ENB has with it.

1 hour ago, Veladarius said:

Since you don't use an ENB then you can't use ENBoost as an ENB is required for it to run. I would suggest getting a performance oriented ENB and use ENBoost with it though you may want to disable any extra effects the ENB has with it.

Cool, thank you for your answer :). I will look in ENBs.

I found out what one of the problems is, and it was from a mod. HDT high heels has been making me crash, which is sad because I had to lose many of my favorite followers/armor/clothes. :( There isn't any patch of it.

18 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

First you must learn to use the web site. You have user from near one year and you wrote more than 250 messages. Please USE SPOILERS.... In the tool bar you have a icon of one eye, PLEASE PRESS IT... That show a spolier for put large info like pluging list, some like that:

Reveal hidden contents

Please, put your pluging list HERE

Second, you must read yours messages. 

Have you installed the Stability Tools???   Until you not made it you can NOT solve yours CTD because are caused by a memory problem and the ONLY way for solve it is install the Stability Tools.

Forgot the papyrus log, is totally unuseful for the CTD and only can put more false information in your head.

I repeat, IGNORE THE PAPYRUS LOG WHEN YOU HAVE A CTD.

The papyrus log is used for solve other problems but NEVER CAN GIVE INFO ABOUT A CTD.

In last, excuse me for use your post to discuse others problems with others users.

Is not correct but that things happend sometimes in this web site.

Dont take this the wrong way, why would I have a to post a spoiler in a post that has nothing to do with what the content of the post has. I am not giving any kind of story/movie/ or ect. I am posting an issue I have. 

6 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

Dont take this the wrong way, why would I have a to post a spoiler in a post that has nothing to do with what the content of the post has. I am not giving any kind of story/movie/ or ect. I am posting an issue I have. 

They are called 'spoiler tags' and are used to 'hide' large chunks of text or images. They are what produces the 'Reveal hidden contents' buttons.

9 hours ago, AngelPhoenix69 said:

Question do I really need the ENBoost file?

Most definitely, yes.

Topic locked for drama.

Sorry for the Original Poster, but there was a battle between people and it had to stop.

To the OP, if you need further help open a new topic, please.

Archived