The feet have information in them that tells NiOverride how to tweak the skeleton at run time. Open in NifScope and you'll see a stringData node that has values for different bones. You can play with them until you get what you like.

I think I'm still shipping an extra ESP which adds an MCM entry that lets you tweak the bones in game, so you can more quickly settle on something you like. Then copy the values and write them into the stringData.

On 3/1/2022 at 6:00 PM, cookiez999 said:

Hi are there Lykaios races in the levelled list? I read from several comments in this thread that some Lykaois races spawn as bandits and imperial/stormcloak soldiers. I tried to look for them by exploring bandit hideouts and military camps but I haven't seen any of them so far, the only Lykaios that I have seen are the 2 followers near the alchemist shack but other than that I have not seen any other Lykaois. I am using the Nexusmods version if that makes a difference and I do not have any mods enabled that alter the levelled list.

Ok so I think I found the problem, I was playing  around with the creation kit and opened the Lykaios race esp and discovered that all the counts and users that had the Lykaios Race in them were 0, then I downloaded Lykaios NPCs and opened it up on creation kit and discovered that their users were not 0. I did not know you had to download Lykaios NPCs along with the main mod because the front-page description said that the NPCs were integrated into the latest version so I thought I would not need Lykaios NPCs to have them on levelled list.1128312821_Screenshot(352).png.ead4c56169deb7bb005877d41aa0080e.png321578284_Screenshot(349).png.648c12ec26537ddc863bedd7396de73a.png

Edited by cookiez999
more context
5 hours ago, cookiez999 said:

Ok so I think I found the problem, I was playing  around with the creation kit and opened the Lykaios race esp and discovered that all the counts and users that had the Lykaios Race in them were 0, then I downloaded Lykaios NPCs and opened it up on creation kit and discovered that their users were not 0.

I tried starting a new game with the Lykaios Npcs and the latest version of Lykaios reborn together and they started appearing in game but all the male Lykaios had these purple face glitches and the game would crash every time a female Lykaios was on screen. I will try to use the older version of Lykaios reborn later and see if that will fix thisScreenShot7.png.0e7609e8f6331d85fe46d9927b8eec1f.png

Edited by cookiez999
10 minutes ago, cookiez999 said:

I tried starting a new game with the Lykaios Npcs and the latest version of Lykaios reborn together and they started appearing in game but all the male Lykaios had these purple face glitches and it would crash every time a female Lykaios was on screen. I will try to use the older version of Lykaios reborn later and see if that will fix this

Ok so I used the older 2.9 version of Lykaios reborn and it still had the same purple glitch face problem for male Lykaios but it doesn't crash when there are female Lykaios on screen although they are now bugged and glitched out and look like this 20220309080328_1.jpg.583d0d6360674f135c0cdde06c016944.jpg

you know. you could just install the newest edition without messing much with it. those face issues are because they lack, or have a corrupted FaceGenData.

also im still struggling with that body error. not even sure what causing it. unique races have vailla body instead of installed.

Edited by Weerz

Just to clarify I have no experience in modding whatsoever so I don't know how to mess with the files or change FaceGenData or whatever, this is the second time I have ever used creation kit. My only experience with creation kit is converting some oldrim ESPs to SSE by opening it and resaving it

THANK YOU! it works now, I ctrl+f4 on every Lykaios character in creation kit both male and female and now not only does the males not have purple face anymore it also does not crash when I see a Lykaios female on screen.

Edited by cookiez999
21 hours ago, McChuckles said:

with the textures not lining up with bodyslide preset I am using. Using a CBBE 3ba Body.

Lykaios race use UNP-based bodies by default. (I use BHUNP - the main reason for it is because I have a lot of furry races in Skyrim)

For CBBE-based ones (including 3BA), install CBBE patch for this mod (or, if you already installed it, load after the Lykaios Race plugin). It should fit whichever preset you are using.

Edited by Vaccinated Alligator
  • 2 weeks later...

I have attached my body I use for 3BA which is what all characters use in-game unless i've built them a specific body for seperate ones.

This is what is used by the mod with more Lykaios followers. They all have hand/leg seems using the CBBE textures. No one seems to have uploaded this yet for you to try and look into the issues. If you require anything else just holla. Like I say, I used 3BA which is a form of CBBE so seems shouldn't be an issue. Also included the particular bodyslide preset I use. I have asked the mod author to provide bodyslide files for his/her followers as this would probably solve the issues if we could remake the bodies and hands/feet with bodyslide but no reply yet.

Fantastic MOD by the way, the extra diversity in the game is brilliant.

YunaMelons20.rar character assets.rar

Edited by Gonzeh
Forgot
  • 1 month later...

Attack it how? They say they started with KrittaKitty's assets, same as I did. Even if they had used my work, I make that available for others to use freely. They seem to have done a little more work than I did on race perks and such. So more power to them.

Thanks for the CBBE assets. I'm working on Skyrim-side now, so I'll have another look at making CBBE work. I suppose what I really should do is load it all up in bodyslide and make sure all the sliders work. Now that I have pyNifly, that's a reasonable thing to do.

Up to you. But you wasnt even mentioned in the list.  Youre the one who finished the mod, and that is already something which worth to raise your eyebrows, Also considering he dosent even bother to rename the files... everything is the same. just new perks and renamed race.

Apparently he is now edited the credits and added you. but. the content is still the same.

Spoiler

image.png.2fad702afc5f7cf1c4667e84197c4737.png

Also dunno about stressing. for me everything is stressing under a political leadership like mine now. but lets not go into it. war sucks.

I wont drop L. Reborn. You did a glorious job with Kitty's mod. Its worth to defend it.

I slowly will work on the next Lykaios followers of mines anyway.  Thorn and Fern will come out together. i just need to figure out the events on them. Make them talk with eachother. Also not count as follower.  So you can grab them both.

And... well. uploading them here too. With the rest of my other lykaios ones.

Edited by Weerz