1 hour ago, sen4mi said:

Thanks... I might try that mod in a future run - it sounds like a good start on simulating some consequences of long-term combat. (After you have gotten your patches working, I mean. For now, I haven't downloaded it.)

I have the patches working, just need to find time to publish them. For the most part they interoperate fine if you put the plugin for Gender Ratios after the plugins for the Diverse NPC mods, just a few of them needed compatibility patches (cases where vanilla didn't have gender-specific versions of some face pools), or else it results in those specifically not getting the more diverse sets of faces.

Anyway, it was an example of a conflict between a mod that removes (in this case empties all) items from vanilla lists and other mods that add items to those same lists, where blindly combining the entries from all those plugins would end up not having the intended effect.

On 12/22/2023 at 10:47 PM, vaultbait said:

Anyway, it was an example of a conflict between a mod that removes (in this case empties all) items from vanilla lists and other mods that add items to those same lists, where blindly combining the entries from all those plugins would end up not having the intended effect.

That sounds like a good issue to document with the mod's install instructions, since wrye bash does see a fair bit of use.

(it would be even nicer if f4se included a routine to check for the presence of a form in a leveled list, so that a mod could alert the user of the conflict.)

Edit: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/71420 provides an implementation for

LeveledObject[] Function GetLeveledListObjects(Form akForm) global native 

which I think would allow a mod which deletes items from a leveled list to test for mod conflicts like those which might be introduced by an improperly deployed bashed patch. (Mods which must override the bashed patch could be given a higher priority.)

Edited by sen4mi

I had it installed before and it was working but I accidentally uninstalled it and now I installed it again and when I activate it and open it through mod organizer 2 the game opens, goes to the intro screen and crashesI had it installed before and it was working but I accidentally uninstalled it and now I installed it again and when I activate it and open it through mod organizer 2 the game opens, goes to the intro screen and crashes

13 hours ago, cleberson12343 said:

I had it installed before and it was working but I accidentally uninstalled it and now I installed it again and when I activate it and open it through mod organizer 2 the game opens, goes to the intro screen and crashesI had it installed before and it was working but I accidentally uninstalled it and now I installed it again and when I activate it and open it through mod organizer 2 the game opens, goes to the intro screen and crashes

Crashes when starting game are usually caused by missing dependencies. I.e. you have an .esp/.esm that depends on another one, but that other one is missing.

• 3 weeks later...

I am experiencing an issue with the mod installation

I drag&drop the following to the "Data" folder of FO4
Contents of 0_Common, 1_Standard, 5_ThirdParty, FOMod

In-game the mod fails to function at all, MCM is displaying "Missing required plugins 1. RealHandcuffs.esp" RealHandcuffs.esp is in the Data folder

am I doing something incorrectly or is the mod just faulty?

21 minutes ago, 1200001 said:

In-game the mod fails to function at all, MCM is displaying "Missing required plugins 1. RealHandcuffs.esp" RealHandcuffs.esp is in the Data folder

You should be using a mod manager. This mod relies on a FOMOD installer configuration, so if you don't use a FOMOD-capable mod manager then you get to serve as a meat-based FOMOD interpreter. Don't do that to yourself.

15 hours ago, cockroach666 said:

in a future update, would it be possible for the collars to explode should a slave have the bright idea to run away from your settlements??

Its not that easy to do, and I am currently not playing or modding Fallout 4, sorry.

12 hours ago, 1200001 said:

The former, you are doing something wrong. As @vaultbait points out, installing manually is only for users with advanced technological knowledge and at least some masochism. I suggest using a mod manager even if that is the case 😉.

You don't need the contents of the FOMod folder for the game, it is just the installer. I cannot provide tech support for manual installation as I have never installed mods manually. It sounds like the esp is not activated. I think it needs to be put into a plugins.txt file somewhere but I don't know the details.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, vjck2 said:

Hi

I am looking for to remove shock color (3 digits pin number to remove). yes I can remove it by using from MCM menu but is there any "proper" way to get its PIN number?

If you need a pin I'm guessing it was put on by Violate. IF so, the one that collared you has it. Kill em or pickpocket them. There's Johnny Hacker in the Dugout Inn.

4 hours ago, izzyknows said:

If you need a pin I'm guessing it was put on by Violate. IF so, the one that collared you has it. Kill em or pickpocket them. There's Johnny Hacker in the Dugout Inn.

thanks, ive got.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I am having a looot of trouble with my game. Basically each time I load up the game it crashes instantly in the start menu. I found out that it's real hand cuffs doing it, however, I have another mod named Human resources. And I just need to know what could possibly be the issue.

5 minutes ago, Littlethunder04 said:

Hey, I am having a looot of trouble with my game. Basically each time I load up the game it crashes instantly in the start menu. I found out that it's real hand cuffs doing it, however, I have another mod named Human resources. And I just need to know what could possibly be the issue.

NNNEVER MIND! Figured it out and I am proud of myself

9 hours ago, Littlethunder04 said:

NNNEVER MIND! Figured it out and I am proud of myself

For the benefit of other newcomers who might have made the same mistake and come here looking for a hint, what did you do to resolve it? Sort your plugins?

I downloaded the mod and I can see the crafts but I can't craft any yet so I tried looking for handcuffs in the world and found one. Then I downloaded the Momiji follower mod and gave her the handcuffs but I don't see any option for her to equip it.

EDIT: I managed to make it work by crafting a handcuff instead.

Edited by BBDannyR

@BBDannyR @Parahedronix  Please check that the mod is installed correctly - the fact that basic things do not seem to work for you might poinr to an incomplete installation of the mod. You should have used the installer with a mod manager, and it should be visible in MCM.

Edited by Kharos