2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

These days many mod authors assume everyone has all the DLCs and may not even think to list them as a requirement. I don't think Real Handcuffs actually requires any of the DLCs, but probably something else you installed around the same time did.

The base mod should not (and if you ever find out that it does please tell me, that's not the intention). But afaik AWKCR, Just Business, and Devious Devices all depend on at least some of the DLCs. Because of that, the optional patches will also depend on them.

Edited by Kharos

EDIT: Nevermind it's working properlly now, for some reason.

I'm running into a weird issue, unfortunately I'm on vortex and I have no idea how to copy/paste the modlist so I apologize in advance.

Earlier I ran into this error after fast traveling away from Erget Tours Marina and near a super mutant camp nearby to the south-west:

[Realhandcuffs] Failed to attach mod  to .

[Realhandcuffs] Removing (missing restraint) impact from  settler, restraint missing or invalid

[Realhandcuffs] Trying to apply restraint that is not in inventory, adding restraint.

Afterwards I tried to put on some handcuffs on my character to see if something broke and something seems to have because when I tried to put on the cuffs there was no pop-up asking if I was sure I wanted to put them on or put them away. The cuffs were "equipped" according to the pipboy but functionally it had no impact on my character, the cuffs weren't locked on and I could remove them etc not even the character's animation changed, one of the cuffs is actually on her wrist.

This happened in my previous playthrough as well and unfortunately I wasn't able to find a fix or solid workaround, I could revert to a previous save where the cuffs worked properly but down the line it would suddenly break again.

I have Devious Devices installed and the realhandcuffs DD compatibility plugin enabled along with the AWKCR compatibility.

Edited by User55487197
Update on bug

Как сделать наручники разного цвета? Хочу иметь не только ржавые наручники, а ещё блестящие или покрашенные в разные цвета. И ещё было бы интересно экипировать наручники не только за спиной, но и спереди, чтобы пленницы могли работать. Есть ли планы это сделать? 

How to make handcuffs of different colors? I want to have not only rusty handcuffs, but also shiny or painted in different colors. And it would also be interesting to equip handcuffs not only behind the back, but also in front, so that the captives could work. Are there any plans to do this?

• 2 weeks later...

I have the Sheriff Diamond City Mod, all the guards are different from the vanilla version. I don't know if that affect the handcuff mod, but i can't beleave there's no guard capable of take off the handcuff from my character.  And the gag... is making this worst. 
Even Robot Curie can't cut the handc....

1 hour ago, valkimedes said:

I have the Sheriff Diamond City Mod, all the guards are different from the vanilla version. I don't know if that affect the handcuff mod, but i can't beleave there's no guard capable of take off the handcuff from my character.  And the gag... is making this worst. 

I have no idea what mod you're using for that, but Real Handcuffs doesn't provide any NPC interactions for removing your handcuffs. You can use a workshop to cut them, try to pick them with bobby pins in your inventory, try to struggle out of them (which pretty much never works), or unlock them with a handcuff key.

7 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I have no idea what mod you're using for that, but Real Handcuffs doesn't provide any NPC interactions for removing your handcuffs. You can use a workshop to cut them, try to pick them with bobby pins in your inventory, try to struggle out of them (which pretty much never works), or unlock them with a handcuff key.

Ty for the fast answer. I found and npc that sell the keys for the devious devices. You should add options for some npc's to get cut the handcuff. Some of them will ask sex others caps. It didn't feel immersive (MxR) when no NPC was capable to help me with the handcuff and the devices. xD

32 minutes ago, valkimedes said:

Ty for the fast answer. I found and npc that sell the keys for the devious devices. You should add options for some npc's to get cut the handcuff. Some of them will ask sex others caps. It didn't feel immersive (MxR) when no NPC was capable to help me with the handcuff and the devices. xD

This sounds like you're using the Hardship mod or maybe Boston Devious Helper (both include NPC dialogue for removing restraints in exchange for money or sexual acts).

Like I said, Real Handcuffs doesn't come with any NPC interactions, and you're asking in the Real Handcuffs support topic.

If you think you're having a conflict between Fens Sherrifs Department and Boston Devious Helper or Hardship, then you'll have more luck asking in one of their support topics instead.

Edited by vaultbait
On 4/13/2023 at 1:25 PM, Mr.Pritish said:

how to get out of handcuffs with asking npc's, I tried that key which is to talk with npc but it says no valid npc found.

17 hours ago, valkimedes said:

Yep, @vaultbait is right. This mod only provides the hardware: Handcuffs, collars, keys, and the option to cut handcuffs at a player-owned settlement wokbench.

This mod does not give you gags, and it does not have NPCs who can unlock you. These things are from other mods.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Lapsio said:

How can I unlock collar if I lost code?

In the debug page of the MCM where it shows the items from this mod you've got equipped, select and click on/activate their entries. Once you exit the MCM they'll immediately be taken off.

Edited by vaultbait
4 hours ago, engeggybeakurvaanyad said:

I assume this is no longer compatible with Just Business? (at least according to the installer)

From the OP...

Mods that are supported with special compatibility plugins:

9 hours ago, izzyknows said:

That post is from 2019. The latest J.B is from last July. Real Handcuffs installation says the patch is for 0.7.5 The current version is 0.7.6, hence my question.

20 hours ago, engeggybeakurvaanyad said:

That post is from 2019. The latest J.B is from last July. Real Handcuffs installation says the patch is for 0.7.5 The current version is 0.7.6, hence my question.

As far as I am aware it should still be compatible - it overrides some AI packages, I think the upgrade from 0.7.5 to 0.7.6 did not touch these.

On 6/18/2023 at 5:58 AM, engeggybeakurvaanyad said:

Always look at the bottom of a post for when it was last edited. MA's will "edit" the OP with updated info as needed.

7 hours ago, Koopstaknicca21 said:

how do you get the hacked firmware

You extract it from an existing collar by "crafting" the firmware at a chemistry workbench with an appropriate collar and other materials (scrap plastic?) in your inventory.

5 hours ago, POLE7645 said:

(I only get the Quick Inventory option).

Seems like a perk priority and Quick inventory is taking precedence over RH. If it's the case, you need to disable quick inventory to restore the pose option or fiddle with perk priority.

On 6/28/2023 at 12:07 AM, lee3310 said:

Seems like a perk priority and Quick inventory is taking precedence over RH. If it's the case, you need to disable quick inventory to restore the pose option or fiddle with perk priority.

I'm pretty sure the Quick Inventory option comes from Real Handcuffs, so how am I supposed to do this?