On 3/15/2019 at 9:16 PM, REDFACTION said:

Thank you MiniGiles, but I'm going to disappoint you : the 180 bones cap is still right here, and it's not made of stone, but more of graphene ?

You are so far the only person I know who claimed having gone above the cap without any issue ?

I'm still waiting for your answer to my PM though ?

I will look for your PM. I am very interested to see what bones were swapped to stay under 180 without movement loss in other areas. I have seen similar hair and butt mechanics but all of which has required additional bones. I believe Dumbaby repurposed two of the penis bones to have butt movement but lost movement in the tip of  the penis for a lot of animations.

06_vaginal.png.9e52ff8681667c0b1a8ff0dc95595f51.png  Vaginal Sex

Just like the anus, TITAN Expanded Bones provides an animated and gapable vagina.

It is also possible to adjust insertion resistance to create tight or failed insertion scenes.

Spoiler

The anus and the vagina being near each other, it is possible to penetrate either of them just by aiming the penis in the right direction and angle.

If you want the penis to slid on purpose : just aim in between, tighten the holes or take a diagonal angle. TITAN Fullbody Physics & Collisions makes the rest.

Next update on the 21st ?

On 3/16/2019 at 3:52 AM, malbolzcha said:

This looks amazing so far and my fucking head will explode if you accomplish even  1/2 of this in game. My  only concern is if it's  machine heavy. I'm not playing on a  potato but it's not exactly NASA quality either 

On 3/16/2019 at 4:19 AM, porkybork said:

Same. This all looks pretty impressive so far, but I get the feeling that running this on my laptop'll make my hard drive cry.

I'm glad you like it ?

As Hypderdriver said I don't think it would impact the performances. Don't worry too much about that ?

On 3/16/2019 at 10:24 AM, HKo_83 said:

Wow!... ( And not talking about the game... ) Keeppy uppy the amazing work! 

Thank you ?

On 3/17/2019 at 12:21 AM, ChiraqGaming773 said:

I was the first one who talked about it and stated in another forum, THIS SHIT WILL BE EPIC.. if real.

We are friends then ?

On 3/16/2019 at 10:56 PM, coyote22 said:

I sure hope the negative criticism you at times get won't derail you or your plans in any way. All quality and ambitious projects usually involve a lot of nay-saying and hard to convince people, certainly in the beginning. I for one am really impressed with what I've seen so far and I'm sure there are many others who think that way. The vast majority I'd say. Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much for your encouragement ?

On 3/17/2019 at 4:33 AM, Vagas said:

@REDFACTION Amazing work !!! but I would like to ask you some questions!

1) When you cum inside the vagina or the anus, will we see a liquid coming out?

2) When sims are virgins and you lose your virginity, will you have any kind of blood effect or something? 

:D Good Work

1) Yes. As much as you want. Do you have a hentaï fetish with tentacles spreading infinite flows of cum ? TITAN can do it

2) Blood, cum, pee, poop, whatever crosses your mind is possible. Blood may be a little bit more tricky to mesh and animate because it looks more like stains than like a thick liquid but it should be doable ? .. I'm not a blood fan though so I would gladly let the production task to other animators ?

On 3/17/2019 at 3:26 PM, MiniGiles said:

I will look for your PM. I am very interested to see what bones were swapped to stay under 180 without movement loss in other areas. I have seen similar hair and butt mechanics but all of which has required additional bones. I believe Dumbaby repurposed two of the penis bones to have butt movement but lost movement in the tip of  the penis for a lot of animations.

I don't think we should worry too much about the 180 bones cap.

Firstly, this is something someone will take down someday. As soon as it will be down, we will get the full benefits of the TITAN new bones without any compensation, without requiring any additionnal work.

Secondly, the rig configuration can be customized :

• Let's say you don't use big dicks at all : remove the 2 penis tips you have no use of
  • If you like big dicks animation : keep them and replace something else

Upon release, I will provide a ready-to-use rig configuration.

This will be my "recommended settings".

Next, If I have some spare time, I will develop a tool to customize the rig configuration, to let everyone decide which physics bones he wants to add (in case someone is not interested by hair or calfs or whatever) and which bones he wants to trade (penis tips...)

looks great, you can even increase the ammount of Rigs of animations if you wish, since June of 2019 Sims 4 are going to work only in X64 systems, dont know if in a future update going to be UEFI OS X64 only.

people with x86 system cannot play the game anymore. of course you can play actual game, but any new feature or expansion going to be x64 only

means game going to be optimized in order to works with better graphics Ram and Cores.

12 hours ago, mooniggs said:

that looks amazing ! great job and good luck with the making of it 

Thank you ?

19 hours ago, igor2540 said:

looks great, you can even increase the ammount of Rigs of animations if you wish, since June of 2019 Sims 4 are going to work only in X64 systems, dont know if in a future update going to be UEFI OS X64 only.

That's an interesting news. That's not very fair for the people who own a modest computer, but this is how we progress I guess.

Let's hope we will get rid of the 180 bones cap in the process ?

12 hours ago, pariah3j said:

When do you think you'll have it working ingame or if you have it working in-game, when do you think you will post some WIP from ingame?

The question has never been asked to me in such a kind and sweet way. I almost want to answer it ?

There are a few hints all across the thread about the date at which in-game previews may be revealed. I'm sure you can figure it out ?

On 3/18/2019 at 10:48 AM, REDFACTION said:

06_vaginal.png.9e52ff8681667c0b1a8ff0dc95595f51.png  Vaginal Sex

Just like the anus, TITAN Expanded Bones provides an animated and gapable vagina.

It is also possible to adjust insertion resistance to create tight or failed insertion scenes.

Reveal hidden contents

The anus and the vagina being near each other, it is possible to penetrate either of them just by aiming the penis in the right direction and angle.

If you want the penis to slid on purpose : just aim in between, tighten the holes or take a diagonal angle. TITAN Fullbody Physics & Collisions makes the rest.

Next update on the 21st ?

Please release this. we dont care if it works or not in the game. Just to see what you can do in Blender. It's perfect.

Hey @REDFACTION I Just found out about this project and am so looking forward to the Non-Consensual approach to sex you have planned, as i'm quite fed up with the random vanilla interactions ?

I'd like to ask you though about the implementation of an easy X Y Z feature or in layman terms: The possibility to move our sims on the X Y Z axis during the animation through an easy and intuitive interface, like Honey Select from Illusion for reference, so that we could:

1) Fine tune the position of each individual sim in case of height disparity, so that we can finally make use of height mods without fear of misalignment/clipping issues.

2) Avoid clipping with objects of the same kind but with different mesh/appearance (like large counter and shorter counter ecc.).

3) Adjusting the position of all sims involved in the current animation to fit them in the scenario as we like, like dragging a chair pose onto a rock for example, or a Bathub pose onto a Pool.

4) Change the position of each individual sims to enhance/change the existing pose in a sandbox fashion, like rotating a woman giving head to guy on a chair and boom! you got a 69 on a chair all of the sudden.

5) Possibly (Ambitious) snapshot such poses modifications from point 4 so that users could share their own custom modifications of existing animations.

What i'm asking is already implemented in WW, but only through console and a very tedious and not so intuitive way to do it. I'm aware of the Engine limitations, but seeing what you have in store for us and your clear talent on modding, I'd like to know if such feature, even if only partially, would be doable.

As I believe it would immensely enhance the whole Sims Sexual Experience and Story Telling by way more than a notch.

Thank you for reading and possibly your consideration on such feature.

On 3/20/2019 at 5:57 AM, doxian said:

Please release this. we dont care if it works or not in the game. Just to see what you can do in Blender. It's perfect.

On 3/20/2019 at 6:41 AM, Vanecessary said:

this is fire! im here for it

I'm glad you like it ?

On 3/20/2019 at 12:07 PM, Durielboya said:

I'd like to ask you though about the implementation of an easy X Y Z feature or in layman terms: The possibility to move our sims on the X Y Z axis during the animation through an easy and intuitive interface, like Honey Select from Illusion for reference, so that we could:

What i'm asking is already implemented in WW, but only through console and a very tedious and not so intuitive way to do it. I'm aware of the Engine limitations, but seeing what you have in store for us and your clear talent on modding, I'd like to know if such feature, even if only partially, would be doable.

As I believe it would immensely enhance the whole Sims Sexual Experience and Story Telling by way more than a notch.

I played a lot of Illusion games so I clearly see what you are talking about ?

Unfortunately, I don't want to give you false hopes so I'm sorry to disappoint you : this is not something I can do.

It is also very unlikely that I'm going to look into that direction because unlike TURBODRIVER my mod is not a Python mod. It's an XML mod.

The difference is that I can only do things that already exist in the base game, while TURBODRIVER can do whatever he wants.

At last, if TURBODRIVER already started to implement such feature, it would be better if he improves it the way you want and make it re-usable by other modders like me.

We have much to gain by collaborating between modders ?

Can you add childbirth animation to the game? I think you can make it very natural.

On 3/20/2019 at 2:53 PM, AngieDoll said:

Yesss, I wanted to ask the same thing!!!!

Pleeeease @REDFACTION 

Good job by the way!!!!

I've never seen how they give birth in game ?

Well again I won't give you false hopes : bloody scenes are not my cup of tea ? .. but the good news is that any animator can do it ?

23 hours ago, Hyperdriver said:

I have some question

As i understand You must specify which object need for animation. How its work?

For example, I will say that the Sims had sex on my BDSM ropes. How the system will understand what object is a rope?

In the Auto-Tune you will be able to tell which object is a BDSM ropes.

Next, you will be able to specify that your interaction requires a BDSM ropes object.

This blew my mind. I REALLY sincerely hope that you accomplish your goals and don't lose hope/abandon it/put it behind patreon the same way as KW ended up being. I would totally support you on patreon eitherway, or with 3d assets if you need them, but seeing as you did all this by yourself i'm guessing you can 3d model yourself, haha.

7 hours ago, REDFACTION said:

I'm glad you like it ?

I played a lot of Illusion games so I clearly see what you are talking about ?

Unfortunately, I don't want to give you false hopes so I'm sorry to disappoint you : this is not something I can do.

It is also very unlikely that I'm going to look into that direction because unlike TURBODRIVER my mod is not a Python mod. It's an XML mod.

The difference is that I can only do things that already exist in the base game, while TURBODRIVER can do whatever he wants.

At last, if TURBODRIVER already started to implement such feature, it would be better if he improves it the way you want and make it re-usable by other modders like me.

We have much to gain by collaborating between modders ?

Really appreciate your being honest about it, unlike many creators that would dismiss you with a diplomatic "maybe later", much respect for it.

The reason why I came to you was because i've already requested such feature in detail more than 2 years ago to Turbodriver, when WickedWhims (WickedWohoo at the time) was still fresh. It wasn't exactly among his priorities and said that it was something he would have thought about later, unfortunately that later never came to be.

Now I'm sure both me and you (and those who played those games) can clearly see how useful such feature would be, so if anyone reading and approving the above feature would be willing to reach out to Turbo or any other modder capable of implementing even something remotely similar, I believe it would be a godsend for the whole community.

Having said that, thank you again for being honest and please, take your time to develop this beauty!

On 3/21/2019 at 5:16 PM, Doomdriven said:

This blew my mind. I REALLY sincerely hope that you accomplish your goals

On 3/21/2019 at 11:41 PM, watermarker2341 said:

looks extremely promising

On 3/22/2019 at 1:23 AM, Woodenbridge said:

well this looks amazing so far

Thank you ?

On 3/22/2019 at 12:04 AM, Durielboya said:

Really appreciate your being honest about it, unlike many creators that would dismiss you with a diplomatic "maybe later", much respect for it.

Honesty is very important to me ?

If we are going to build this project together, we need to trust each other.

On 3/21/2019 at 5:17 PM, alexlll said:

I am sure that on the 24th, something extraordinary will happen.

I hope it is extraordinary enough ?