This all sounds very exciting but I admit that I need to see this in game,

The previews do look very promising in blender but I know from experience that things don't always always display in game as desired,

Amra added breast movement to his blend files which were not visible until Denton's mod was added and a while back I did an animation with a rigged anal beads cc which would not show in game but was fine in blender,

I also remember hearing about a dispute regarding the bone cap, when @heartbeatsandbrainwaves & @MiniGiles were running a topic on animated genitals, they were being told that it would not work.

Normally when a discovery is made or a wall taken down, most people will share the info, maybe even get a bit excited about it,

I'm very quick to share any breakthroughs I have and things that I learn, maybe I'm just easily excited lol but for me it's difficult to understand how you can do something as significant as all of this... But keep it under wraps for a year?

I can see that you are knowledgeable about this stuff but at the same time I'm feeling like I don't understand your motivation for not answering the many requests to see this work in the game on an existing sim.

Are you planning to start a Patreon before you put at least one preview in the game? very much like a lie.

You have already been asked a lot of times before that you show one preview.

While this person does not post at least one preview in the game, I do not advise anyone to donat.

Because it looks like a person is lying, and trying to collect money unfortunately. I do not see not one problem to go into the game and post a preview of working animations.

1 hour ago, Root7 said:

Are you planning to start a Patreon before you put at least one preview in the game? very much like a lie.

You have already been asked a lot of times before that you show one preview.

While this person does not post at least one preview in the game, I do not advise anyone to donat.

Because it looks like a person is lying, and trying to collect money unfortunately. I do not see not one problem to go into the game and post a preview of working animations.

Your post is too aggressive, just be patient. He's not forcing you or anyone to donate. We'll see soon enough what he has to offer.

I agree with not trusting this 100% until we see something in-game. It is fine to rig up a Sims model and animate it in Blender. Blender has many tools for animating 3D models, which may or may not run in game engines. So if it works in The Sims engine is a different matter. I don't think its unreasonable to ask for some in-game previews.

On 3/13/2019 at 4:10 AM, REDFACTION said:

1. My mod requires to define a "giver" and a "receiver" which are for now the man and the woman because I'm a selfish heterosexual ? but I do considerate the other communities and this is something I need to work on. May I ask you to send me through PM the mechanisms you would like to see ?

1.5. There is indeed an animated vagina. Yes you can send me your work I will take a look ?

Considering the "giver" and "receiver" as inherently gender-neutral, or determining their positions by a Sim's configuration of genitals, might be preferable. There may be situations in which a Sim with a penis is the "receiver", and a Sim with a vulva may be the "giver", in some sexual positions.

A system which could detect all aspects of a Sim's physical anatomy independent of gender (Their frame, their genitals, and their chest) and allow them to pick from animations depending on that anatomy would be ideal. For example, if an animation calls for a Sim with a penis and nothing else, that should be the condition the system checks for, and not gender or other physical attributes.

If you can show me some in-game previews, I will send along some of my work so you may take a look.

It looks like LoversLab is giving me the opportunity to make my update. At last ?

Today's update is about anal sex. Have a nice viewing.

05_anal.png.ab243c33d4aa5c8ff4c44f3727a4a9e1.png  Anal Sex

TITAN Expanded Bones comes with a fully animated and gapable butthole.

With Fullbody Physics & Collisions, the butthole reacts to the penis touch, insertions and pulling out.

You can see that even skin-on-skin friction is simulated. The butthole is pulled in and out with the penis movements, and then gets back to its resting position.

Of course, anal penetration is not that easy at first, that’s why I also implemented a variable anus resistance. In the middle of the preview, look how it first resists to the intrusion then stretches to let the penis in.

Spoiler

Again, everything is automatic. The TITAN preview has no more keyframes than the standard rig one.
Just enable TITAN Fullbody Physics & Collisions and here you go.

Next update on the 18th. Let's hope LoversLab will get better before then ?

The 15th of March was initially the date at which I should have opened my patreon page.

Because of LoversLab issues, and because of the doubts hanging over this project, I regret to inform you that I decided to postpone the patreon launching to the 30th of March.

calendar4_postponed_patreon_1440.png.d960fd90d1d268ad6c62bdf211c74fcd.png

I apologize to the people who were already convinced by this project and who were ready to support me.

There is no rush for patreon, so I prefer we take time to convince everyone here.

Patreon will be opened when all doubts will be eliminated ?

On 3/13/2019 at 1:47 PM, lupobianco said:

This project is awesome!

18 hours ago, JuJu Bean said:

I'm so excited for this!

Thank you ?

On 3/13/2019 at 1:05 AM, Mia20001 said:

Impressive work !! You're so talented and devoted as well . I hope that you never find a job ??

Thank yo... hey ! That's not nice ! ?

On 3/14/2019 at 3:58 PM, MiniGiles said:

I wish you the best of luck Redfaction and look forward to your titan rig. I take it you did indeed confirm that the bone cap is not quite as set in stone as previously believed.

Thank you MiniGiles, but I'm going to disappoint you : the 180 bones cap is still right here, and it's not made of stone, but more of graphene ?

You are so far the only person I know who claimed having gone above the cap without any issue ?

I'm still waiting for your answer to my PM though ?

On 3/13/2019 at 10:19 AM, parzysty said:

How is that supposed to work? Other rigs crash the game, how is this one different?

Other rigs crash the game because they go beyond the cap without doing anything about it.

Until someone find a way to break through the cap, you need to stay below 180, which means that for every bone added, you need to trade one.

This is how Dumbaby made his booty bounce mesh. He traded 2 "not so used" bones for an animated butt, and it works in game.

There are plenty of possible configurations with 180 bones.

Until someone find a way to break through the cap, I've prepared a rig configuration with which all your WW animations will still play the same, and with as few changes as possible on vanilla animations.

I've worked a lot on this rig configuration, and I assure you that trading a few "not so used" bones for a nice butt jiggling is a fair trade ?

On 3/13/2019 at 11:22 AM, R-Lo said:

I don't understand your motivation for not answering the many requests to see this work in the game on an existing sim.

On 3/14/2019 at 11:01 AM, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

I don't think its unreasonable to ask for some in-game previews.

You are right. It's definitely not unreasonable ?

1 hour ago, alexlll said:

Do you doubt that you will be able to complete this project or that it will not pay for the work invested in it?  

Oh no. I was talking about the people who are saying it's a fake ?

I don't have any doubt on my project and I'm not thinking if it will pay off or not.

I think that modding should stay a hobby and should not be a way to get "rich".

If I wasn't in need to find a job back, I wouldn't have announced this project and I would have released it only when it's done ?

25 minutes ago, malbolzcha said:

This looks amazing so far and my fucking head will explode if you accomplish even  1/2 of this in game. My  only concern is if it's  machine heavy. I'm not playing on a  potato but it's not exactly NASA quality either 

Same. This all looks pretty impressive so far, but I get the feeling that running this on my laptop'll make my hard drive cry.

7 hours ago, malbolzcha said:

This looks amazing so far and my fucking head will explode if you accomplish even  1/2 of this in game. My  only concern is if it's  machine heavy. I'm not playing on a  potato but it's not exactly NASA quality either 

7 hours ago, porkybork said:

Same. This all looks pretty impressive so far, but I get the feeling that running this on my laptop'll make my hard drive cry.

I don't think that it will somehow affect performance at all. There is nothing that could affect the lags.

Will work like a regular Sims.

I sure hope the negative criticism you at times get won't derail you or your plans in any way. All quality and ambitious projects usually involve a lot of nay-saying and hard to convince people, certainly in the beginning. I for one am really impressed with what I've seen so far and I'm sure there are many others who think that way. The vast majority I'd say. Keep up the good work!

13 hours ago, ChiraqGaming773 said:

@REDFACTION Uh I wasn't disrespectful or respectful lol.. 

A videogame company can work on something for 5+ Years and it can still be garbage but looked beautiful at E3. I simply stated and asked, it SOUNDS good but IS it good. 

Sure. But this is one man's work (and not a professional studio) who has also stated he will release his project for free..so what's not to like? I'd be more than happy if only half of what's promised will be delivered in the end. 

3 hours ago, coyote22 said:

Sure. But this is one man's work (and not a professional studio) who has also stated he will release his project for free..so what's not to like? I'd be more than happy if only half of what's promised will be delivered in the end. 

BRO... I didn't say I don't like it lol.

I was the first one who talked about it and stated in another forum, THIS SHIT WILL BE EPIC.. if real.