Do You Dance?!

16 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Has this one been posted here yet?

Elsewhere at least twice. But I like it and have a "remastered" X version on my HD. :classic_biggrin:

Courtesy of a rando post on Reddit, lol;

Edited by KoolHndLuke
30 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

It's long, but it's good.

Damn, I think they took every vid available and threw them in the mix! And I thought my 20+ min vid was long.  :P

I do have to say that, Personally I think the "Twerk" is one of the least attractive dance moves out there. Just my opinion, no offense meant to others.

1 hour ago, steelpanther24 said:

Has this one been posted here yet?

49 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

It's long, but it's good.

That's what she said!  :P

I see your vids and raise with.....

I don't, but I'll do anything for my kid.

Anyway, story time.

My kid came to live with me after I had a heart attack. One day she was watching a youtube video of a couple doing some kind of waltz. Me being a dad I snatched her up and we danced a bit. That flipped a switch. She found a place where we could go every other week to do old style dancing, waltz's and shit. So every other weekend we'd drive 200 miles and dance.

Now several years later she found this electro swing shuffle shit that makes my brain hurt to watch and yes, when I got the pouty face look I forced myself to learn.

Now understand, I HATE this shit. I don't like dancing, this all irritates the fuck outa me. But when my daughter is beaming ear to ear the dad voice kicks in and reminds me that I'll do anything to keep that smile.

This is my bane, this is what got her hooked on electro swing shuffle shit........

• 2 weeks later...