Do You Dance?!

2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Every time I see hundreds of Robots together I think of the Robot storage/scrap yard in I Robot (the Movie) sad lonely robots who cannot fulfill their programming.  :'(

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

^^^ Very fucking nice! That makes me so hony, lol.

Dude you are terrible!  :cool: Kidding I see what you did there.

2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

^^^ Very fucking nice! That makes me so hony, lol.

It's just now that I noticed you actually wrote "hony" and not "horny" lol

Anyway.. I wasn't dancing for a long time, but I guess I had one specific "dance of my life" and that ruined my dancing mood for the rest of my life. It was when I danced with a girl I liked a lot, she was hot and I was so horny and aroused I was afraid to get close to her, so we danced together, holding each other, but at the same time we were not really dancing together if you know what I mean lol. I was so freaking worried that if I got any closer to her, she would feel it down there and know immediately lol. I guess for most of you this will be laughable, but it made me so anxious I was afraid to dance since then lol

35 minutes ago, MrFuturehope said:

that if I got any closer to her

yah-baby.gif

Not making fun of you, at least you got out there!

Edited by Sir Bron
49 minutes ago, MrFuturehope said:

I was so freaking worried that if I got any closer to her, she would feel it down there and know immediately lol

"Enjoy more, think less" is what I have to remind myself of. Alcohol helps a lot. Just don't drink too much. ;)

Too many mind | The last samurai, Mindfulness, Martial arts

Ahh... 

Edited by KoolHndLuke
6 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

"Enjoy more, think less" is what I have to remind myself of. Alcohol helps a lot. Just don't drink too much. ;)

Too many mind | The last samurai, Mindfulness, Martial arts

> You know, Kool, my prince had similar "problem" - he always had erection when he danced with me or my Ivy and he felt very embarrassed and afraid of our (bad) reaction. We helped him by pressing our bodies tight to his showing him that we see it but we don't mind it/like it. He felt very relived afterwards. But certain number of girls would be bothered with it since they do not understand men's body reaction on women's touch or look, I guess.:classic_smile: 

8 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

But certain number of girls would be bothered with it since they do not understand men's body reaction on women's touch or look

Yeah... they seem to figure it out pretty fast though... and how to use what they got. :cool:

Bends Over GIFs | Tenor

Edited by KoolHndLuke
On 2/24/2019 at 11:54 AM, KoolHndLuke said:

Dancing just seems like a great way to do many things at once while not being serious about a damn thing. You get great exercise, you get to have fun while doing it, and you get to dance with other people that enjoy it. Not to mention that I have met very few women that didn't like to dance. Hell, some of them love it. It's the next best thing to having sex I think. Maybe better some times!

I've tried to learn country dancing before- since I'm in a land full of cowboys and cowgirls- and I was okay at it. But, I just didn't like the music or the style and never felt comfortable doing it. On the other hand, I did try dancing at some clubs to industrial, pop, and other types of music. Since I didn't know any "moves", I looked and felt pretty silly there too. Points for trying I suppose.

So dancers have always been fun to watch for me. I love the way they come up with different moves and keep with the beat of the song. And you hardly ever see a person dancing that doesn't seem to be having a LOT of FUN!! :D

I chose this vid to show because the dancers are good and fun to watch-

Does headbanging to Metal count?

Spoiler

What about doing some teasing moves for my girlfriend to turn her on?

4 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Yeah... they seem to figure it out pretty fast though... and how to use what they got. :cool:

Bends Over GIFs | Tenor

> Agree, but as far as I know they make a difference between them: it is one thing how do you react on them when they interact with you on normal/social base and when they tease/seduce you.

11 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> You know, Kool, my prince had similar "problem" - he always had erection when he danced with me or my Ivy and he felt very embarrassed and afraid of our (bad) reaction. We helped him by pressing our bodies tight to his showing him that we see it but we don't mind it/like it. He felt very relived afterwards. But certain number of girls would be bothered with it since they do not understand men's body reaction on women's touch or look, I guess.:classic_smile: 

I used to get nervous taking my clothes off around my girlfriend when we first began living together. I would refuse to undress around her for any reason. It wasn't because I felt awkward. I was just afraid of how she would react. One day, she decided to do something that was very... her. That means something that seemed insane, but would work. I was doing the dishes, and she walked up to me completely naked, and then asked me to undress. I don't know why, but it worked. I took my clothes off immediately, albeit nervously. She looked at me and just asked, "Fell better, baby?". I said, "Yeah."

I still don't really get how that worked, but that's my girlfriend for you.

40 minutes ago, deadjester226 said:

I used to get nervous taking my clothes off around my girlfriend when we first began living together. I would refuse to undress around her for any reason. It wasn't because I felt awkward. I was just afraid of how she would react. One day, she decided to do something that was very... her. That means something that seemed insane, but would work. I was doing the dishes, and she walked up to me completely naked, and then asked me to undress. I don't know why, but it worked. I took my clothes off immediately, albeit nervously. She looked at me and just asked, "Fell better, baby?". I said, "Yeah."

I still don't really get how that worked, but that's my girlfriend for you.

> True, my Prince is a man like that, he is shy and he likes when my Ivy and are initiative although he had girlfriends before us and is very experienced in sex. It helped him to build his self-confidence. And his shyness is cute to us. We like it more than playing some macho shit.:classic_smile: But again, some girls don't like that type of the guys. They prefer "I'll show ya!" kind of man.:classic_smile: (Btw - I had several macho bf's in the past, the ones who were real macho guys and those who weren't (pretenders). In both cases they were mostly miserable lovers. This isn't universal rule, but mine experience.

Edited by Evaloves4

Seriously, I may joke and kid around but to all of you, When you find the right "Dance" partner nothing will matter, not body image, body functions, it all fades away and what's left is Art and Music whether the "Dance" is between the sheets, or upright and clothed. The right dance partner makes all the difference, find them!

5 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> That was maybe cute it '90's, but now, he looks stupid.

That is the whole point!  It is posted in a joking way. Stupid Americans right. I am one.