Do You Dance?!

8 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> True, my Prince is a man like that, he is shy and he likes when my Ivy and are initiative although he had girlfriends before us and is very experienced in sex. It helps him to build his self-confidence. And his shyness was cute to us. We liked it more than playing some macho shit.:classic_smile: But again, some girls doesn't like that type of the guys. they prefer "I'll show ya!" kind of man.:classic_smile: (Btw - I had several macho bf's in the past, the ones who were real macho guys and those who weren't (pretenders). In both cases they were mostly miserable lovers. This isn't universal rule, but mine experience.

To be h

7 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:
giphy.gif?cid=36b14facinr1kbq54gr7f2u3fs8istsbjvuadxooffvolj0d&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I do something like that, yeah. The difference is that I'm usually wearing nothing.

4 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

, When you find the right "Dance" partner nothing will matter, not body image, body functions, it all fades away and what's left is Art and Music whether the "Dance" is between the sheets, or upright and clothed. The right dance partner makes all the difference, find them!

?- this.

> The "wrong" dance can screw up potential romance or sex encounter. Just like the wrong words and approach.:classic_smile:

13 minutes ago, deadjester226 said:

To be h

I do something like that, yeah. The difference is that I'm usually wearing nothing.

> This type of dance my ivy and I perform for him. He usually do not like to do "sexual" dances, and when he does, it is only for my Ivy and me. He never does it in public.

Edited by Evaloves4
Just now, Evaloves4 said:

I wouldn't call Americans stupid. they aren't, but that dance is.

Trust me, we are stupid, but I digress, That dance is called the Carlton. It is a running joke here for people who do not know how to dance, but think they do know how.

Myself I love the "Art" of flowing forms and fashion, as well as the music being played, and when it all gels together it is Beautiful.

9 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

Trust me, we are stupid, but I digress, That dance is called the Carlton. It is a running joke here for people who do not know how to dance, but think they do know how.

Myself I love the "Art" of flowing forms and fashion, as well as the music being played, and when it all gels together it is Beautiful.

> Yeah, I remember "The prince from "Bel-air". Some jokes are still funny, but some became silly. Times changes and what was hilarious and interesting once in the past, turns to be disaster now. For instance: our dads watched some old YU partisan movie (1974) recently. they said the movie was a big hit for some 20 years and they liked it very much, but now, they can't believe what they liked when they were younger.

Edited by Evaloves4
1 minute ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Yeah, I remember "The prince from "Bel-air". Some jokes are still funny, but some became silly.The times changes and what was hilarious and interesting once in the past, turns to be disaster now. For instance: our dads watched some old YU partisan movie (1974) recently. they said the movie was a big hit for some 20 years, but now, they can't believe what they liked when they were younger.

I am out of likes. :thumbsup:

Some dance is never out of style, you just have to mix it in with your personal Flavor, or what is trending, a Mashup if you will. 

I still believe, from personal experience, that when you find the right dance partner, it does not matter which dance or which song, there will be Art that is produced. When a thing called love mixes into the dance, nothing else will matter. Just my opinion because if you're still afraid of picking the wrong song or dance move, failure is a big road block in the way of even trying.

2 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

I am out of likes. :thumbsup:

Some dance is never out of style, you just have to mix it in with your personal Flavor, or what is trending, a Mashup if you will. 

I still believe, from personal experience, that when you find the right dance partner, it does not matter which dance or which song, there will be Art that is produced. When a thing called love mixes into the dance, nothing else will matter. Just my opinion because if you're still afraid of picking the wrong song or dance move, failure is a big road block in the way of even trying.

> "Love" - you said nothing about love earlier. That changes all. :classic_smile:if you fall in love (like I did with my Prince at the first sight), he could even pee and shit his pants and it won't bothered me at all. :classic_biggrin::classic_tongue:

3 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

"Love" - you said nothing about love earlier

It's late and I'm tired, I apologize. I did say the "Right" dance partner, and made an assumption that the people here would know what I meant. Oops  :confounded:

Edit: Likes to the whole page as I am out for the day.   :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by Sir Bron

> One more thing: My Ivy and I are totally shameless. We do not care what people would say seeing us doing "improper" things, but my Prince isn't like us and we respect that. Love is not selfish. That's why we behave when we are in public. We know he would feel embarrassed and uncomfortable.

giphy.gif?cid=36b14facqbwof0eer6atvinqu0sehw2smkd8v67io5xd9ktj&rid=giphy.gif&ct=gnow. :classic_biggrin:
Edited by Evaloves4
6 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

It's late and I'm tired, I apologize. I did say the "Right" dance partner, and made an assumption that the people here would know what I meant. Oops  :confounded:

Edit: Likes to the whole page as I am out for the day.   :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

> No offense taken. Thank you for being cultured. You see, I am not American. I am European/Italian/Croatian. I understand some things differently sometimes due to the language and cultural barriers/differences. :classic_smile:

2 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> No offense taken. Thank you for being cultured. You see, I am not American. I am European/Italian/Croatian. I understand some things differently sometimes due to the language and cultural barriers/differences. :classic_smile:

I do realize you are European, and that is just one of the things I love about these forums, Sharing and learning other cultures, and people. I would like to see a page for the discussion of words, phrases, etc. that translate strangely, I think that would also be a fun discussion, and a learning experience at least for me.

What I would like to clearly say is, If you do not put yourself out there, win or fail, you will have a longer and harder road to meet the One Dance Partner that will change your life! Don't be afraid, just know there will be Mountains and valleys, it's how you handle those that will make you stronger in the end. Just know that there will be a Right person, just don't expect that to happen every time, or the first time but if you keep Dancing you will find Him or Her and when you do.....

I guarantee you will not if you don't try.  I am just trying to be a supportive, Dance!

I guess I am retiring for the evening.

17 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> One more thing: My Ivy and I are totally shameless. We do not care what people would say seeing us doing "improper" things, but my Prince isn't like us and we respect that. Love is not selfish. That's why we behave when we are in public. We know he would feel embarrassed and uncomfortable.

giphy.gif?cid=36b14facqbwof0eer6atvinqu0sehw2smkd8v67io5xd9ktj&rid=giphy.gif&ct=gnow. :classic_biggrin:

I'd say if it's all true, I mean the way you described your personal experience with dance and the way your relationship works, your Prince must be the happiest man in the world. I always thought women like that don't exist, or are super rare. I still think you're rare, even legendary in gamer's words lol. :D

1 hour ago, MrFuturehope said:

I'd say if it's all true, I mean the way you described your personal experience with dance and the way your relationship works, your Prince must be the happiest man in the world. I always thought women like that don't exist, or are super rare. I still think you're rare, even legendary in gamer's words lol. :D

All you Ladies out there are works of Art and never forget that! In my eyes anyway.  ? 

This vid is a little long but I liked it, Beautiful Women and Cars!