SoS SE Features Requests

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I undertand correctly the SOS animations go to SOSBend-9 to SOSBend+9. Playing with Sexlab Aroused and revealing armors I see that the max aroused set the schlong to +9 pointing to the sky and clipping with the belly. 

I want a option to set the max erection state to be like SOSBend+5.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2021 at 10:17 PM, mulliganplummer said:

Anybody monitoring this forum? If so, I can't seem to change the armor slot to show the schong. Right now lower torso slot has not bearing in if the schong is visible it not. Help

As long as Slot 52 is open, all one should have to do is mark the armor as Revealing in the SOS MCM.

• 1 month later...

Hello! This is likely an obvious fix but I am a baby modder. When I open the MCM menu and view SoS, I cannot change my character schlong. It only gives me the option of no schlong. Is there a fix to this? Perhaps an issue with my load order? Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Recently updated my SKSE to the new 2.0.19 version, as well as the updated Racemenu and XP32 Skeleton mod, and now I'm having issues with SoS...  It is not recognizing who I am looking at, and cannot find the skeleton...   When I went to report this issue to the Xp32 creator as well, found that he's locked all comments in a fit of rage and said he will no longer be offering support for the mod, so not at all sure how to fix this.  :/

ScreenShot515.png

ScreenShot516.png

xp32.jpg

20 hours ago, dgraffixx said:

Recently updated my SKSE to the new 2.0.19 version, as well as the updated Racemenu and XP32 Skeleton mod, and now I'm having issues with SoS...  It is not recognizing who I am looking at, and cannot find the skeleton...   When I went to report this issue to the Xp32 creator as well, found that he's locked all comments in a fit of rage and said he will no longer be offering support for the mod, so not at all sure how to fix this.  :/

ScreenShot515.png

ScreenShot516.png

xp32.jpg

Restarting the mod in mcm should solve this...though I never had any issues ever when updating SKSE, skeleton or SOS for that matter. Did you try new game and see if its the same?

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, KatarsiNex said:

In RaceMenu, I don't have any options to customize my schlong. All I have is the bend slider. What am I missing?

I have Nemesis (with dummy FNIS plugin), XP32, CBP Physics and Tempered Skins for Males SOS, if that is relatable.

Schlong options won't appear at character creation, finalize your appearance then use showracemenu again afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 12:17 PM, arshesney said:

Schlong options won't appear at character creation, finalize your appearance then use showracemenu again afterwards.

Yep, I got it afterwards.

I also had to remove HIMBO, it's still in a too early phase for my taste, although it's a great idea. Boys need more love :) 

This may already exist and I just can't find it, but is there an SOS nevernude body with vanilla or more vanilla-like underwear? The brown speedo is not to my taste, and all my favorite textures are for the SOS body. Occasionally I like a good sexy playthough but usually I prefer to have nevernude lol.

See post - 

All the armors I could find converted for SE, and containing the Keyword revealing.

Instructions for Bashed Patch users or just skip Wrye Bash and use Mator Smash instead.

They also merge together perfectly with SSEEdit's Merge Plugins scrip version 1.9

The merged plugin can have FormIDs compacted and then eslified.

Hope this helps someone.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 2:02 AM, agiz19 said:

Restarting the mod in mcm should solve this...though I never had any issues ever when updating SKSE, skeleton or SOS for that matter. Did you try new game and see if its the same?

I did restart the mod in mcm, but it didn't solve it.  Nothing I tried solved the issue.  In fact, penises were missing all together when it was doing this.  I fixed the issue by going back to the previous version of the skeleton.  :/  

On 5/10/2021 at 8:37 AM, judge007 said:

See post - 

All the armors I could find converted for SE, and containing the Keyword revealing.

Instructions for Bashed Patch users or just skip Wrye Bash and use Mator Smash instead.

They also merge together perfectly with SSEEdit's Merge Plugins scrip version 1.9

The merged plugin can have FormIDs compacted and then eslified.

Hope this helps someone.

This is exactly what I came to this thread for, thank you!