SoS SE Features Requests

11 hours ago, arkane14 said:

The profile is wrong.  It is a known issue.  Galgorath reported "I've been trying for over half a day to upload the new SoS version and I keep getting a Cloudflare error, "Error 502 Bad gateway". The connection drops constantly and the LL website is very slow in general. Other sites work so the problem doesn't seem to be my internet connection. I'll try again when this issue is resolved."

Also this is the forum for requesting new features, not issues with current versions.  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95031-schlongs-of-skyrim-se/page/47/?tab=comments#comment-2552845

Thank you! sorry for posting in the wrong spot!

It's been 84 five years since I last tried to play with anything related to skyrim. Is there a underwear addon or something? I kinda wanted the npcs to stay "sfw" until I actually want them not to be. Can I just configure the MCM menu so they don't show up somehow?

On 3/19/2019 at 10:29 AM, Yanazake said:

It's been 84 five years since I last tried to play with anything related to skyrim. Is there a underwear addon or something? I kinda wanted the npcs to stay "sfw" until I actually want them not to be. Can I just configure the MCM menu so they don't show up somehow?

The best option for now is just to use the SOS armor and clothes refit since it isn't revealing in any way(that wasn't in the base game, anyway), it just uses the SOS bodies of your choice for body textures on the more exposed default armors.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5450-sos-armor-and-clothes-refits/

You could also use the SAM/SOS hybrid system found over on VectorPlexus.com so you can make use of the modular armor choices found there.

https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/171-sam-light-sos-system-patch-le-and-se/

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, if anyone is interested I am working on a custom race and would love to have a patch for SoS but I have spent nearly two weeks trying to get it working and frankly I am tired of thinking about penors, heh. My name on Nexus is Murielkai, you can message me there or on here but I don't check in here as often. I am more than willing to discuss commissioning the work as long as its done right and I only need help with the form lists and scripts and such in the CK. I have the body textures under control. Help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Long-time SOS fan here.  I've been starting up new playthroughs on both Skyrim VR and Fallout 4 VR.  I never used mods with Fallout 4 before and have been playing around with it now.  It's obviously an inferior port to VR vs Skyrim but when playing around with Dongs of Fallout I got a few ideas for SOS improvements. 

I'm sure tons of people have cried for a male Bodyslide for Males/penises so I won't repeat that (I saw there's a project out there on that, in alpha) but when messing around with males in the Fallout 4 Bodyslide, I really liked that I could adjust the curved incline of the schlong, similar to how LAPF for Oblivion allowed you to set one of three default states: flaccid, half-hard or erect.  I think a half-hard option for SOS would be great, considering how SOS schlongs mostly point straight down and larger SOS schlongs often disappear into thighs because there appears to be [incomplete?] collision physics between schlong and thigh.  Major dick connoisseur as I am, I think it would also be more true to the anatomical structure of a good, natural dick, considering that flaccid IRL dicks tend to curve out of the body and angle down (see what I mean in spoiler below), rather than dropping straight down.

And then there's the matter of balls rigidity.  I like that I can go into NifScope and increase the default schlong and balls size (I personally go for 1.6 schlong and 1.3 balls).  However, when upping the ball size, it becomes way more noticeable that the balls are rigidly sticking straight out, rather than having a bit of movement/bounce to them.  This is especially so when fucking sideways and the balls are sticking straight out horizontally (it's kinda like another, smaller, bulbous, girthy erect schlong below the bigger one).  I realize that full booby-like bounciness is a tall order but is there any way to give the balls (and, incidentally, the flaccid schlong) a bit more flexibility to move around?  Perhaps the flaccid schlong could use more bounce as well?  But who knows, maybe that bounce is outside the scope of what SOS can deliver? 

As a side note, any possibility that ball size could be adjusted on both the x and y axis, rather than as an overall percentage?  Up-sizing balls seems to increase more in a vertical direction rather than horizontal.  And, of course, that begs the question of whether schlong size could be adjusted both for length and girth, as separate values.

Anyway, I've rambled on -- here are my improvement suggestions in short-form: (1) option to have schlongs curve out and down, as half-hard (or half-flaccid?), (2) refine collision physics between schlong and thighs, (3) give balls some bounce, (4) allow for ball size to adjust both vertically and horizontally, and (5) allow for the separate adjustment of both schlong length and girth.  

Yes, I think about dicks way too much, but hey, who doesn't love a good semi-realistic VR wankfest?  The future of wankfests is VR!!   I have all sorts of aesthetic dick-related observations if you ever want a beta tester. :)  Veins!

Spoiler

gettyimages-769724811-612x612.jpg.4ad59663a3f096e4a5652da561c78187.jpg

i would like to see a schlong bomb spell. where the enemies are battered to hell with flying schlongs. and a conjure John holmes spell where he appears and lays waste by swinging his schlong in one hand. that type of stuff.......?

i would like to see a schlong bomb spell. where the enemies are battered to hell with flying schlongs. and a conjure John holmes spell where he appears and lays waste by swinging his schlong in one hand. that type of stuff.......? homing cum missles wouldnt go amiss either.

• 1 month later...

I absolutely need the ability to emasculate dead bodies. There's already a way for them to appear without genitals, all it needs is blood and a looted genitalia model. 

Additionally I'd love to see a SOS cock with a foreskin that completely covers the tip, instead of half way covering, which just looks silly.

will you being doing an update for this Im only asking cause last night I got an update for my mod manager afther I did the update my game wouldn't run cause it said I was using a newer version of the game then this morning I went on silverlock SKE and the SKSe on there now is 2.0.16 witch I am now using so now when I run my game it says some mods are old or out of date and this is one of them if u could do a new update so it runs with new SKSE that would be great

• 3 months later...

i will like a fetature to be added, when in not sex scane use a floppy smp shelong and when in sex scane use other type of floppysmp disabled shalong. if its added then i can create floopy like sos smp.

btw smp also not just soft sos state but also bend hard sos so if we load a diffrent smp disabled sos for sex scane it will solve this problem.

Nice mod, but It doesn't seem to be working with NPCs properly. Works fine with my char, but NPC have holes instead of schlongs when they undress. Installed using Skyrim SE Mod Organizer, have all the required components. Couldn't resolve the issue so far.

20 hours ago, nihuy said:

Nice mod, but It doesn't seem to be working with NPCs properly. Works fine with my char, but NPC have holes instead of schlongs when they undress. Installed using Skyrim SE Mod Organizer, have all the required components. Couldn't resolve the issue so far.

Actually solved it by not installing skeletons from the mod. XP32 skeleton is enough.