SoS SE Features Requests

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 9:52 PM, Syrona81 said:

So I assume the creator has moved on, and this mod is essentially dead.

Instead of beeing e pretentious prick I can tell you that your assumption is correct since the creators last activity is a post that pretty much says "Fuck this shit, I'm out!"

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to have the option to change the maximum erection angle, either by choice, or by current status. I play as a futa character, so whenever my PC is preggo, or otherwise has the pregnancy belly node filled out, the dick will currently clip through the belly. If the max angle would adjust according to that to avoid clipping, that would be idea.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 9:42 PM, zeldamonfallsbound said:

Can anyone help me fix this? It says my save is corrupted, and despite uninstalling/reinstalling multiple times, it still shows up. I'm using the latest version of skse as well, so I don't know why I keep getting this message.

Screenshot (84).png

Disable the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (rename it to .bak, load into the game, youll get the error again. Clean your schlongified armors, save, quit. Rename the .bak to .dll, then load back up.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone ever converted the dll to later dll versions?

I saw that the initial download is meant for SKSE runtime 2.0.17, but I'm running pre-AE SKSE runtime 2.0.20

As you can imagine it's causing errors and such. Are their alternatives or is this it? 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm really late to the Skyrim modding scene, so idk if there's something else besides SoS for this (sure there is, but maybe not as popular and buggier?), but I have an idea either for SoS or for the next big...ahem...phallic mod.

For this idea, I pull from a comedy movie nearly 10-20 years old (I think). The comedy was called, "Waiting" and it starred Ryan Reynolds, Dane Cook, Justin Long, Anna Faris, Luiz Guzman, and more... (those familiar with the film probably know where I'm going with this...)

In the film, the kitchen staff of the restaurant that is the main stage of the story play a game among themselves, aptly coined 'The Penis Showing Game'. Participants attempt to contort their penis (and/or scrotum) into interesting shapes, like wrapping the flaccid shaft around the scrotum to effectively make a loop, then tightening the loop so that the testes are bulging and stretch the scrotum skin. In this configuration, the scrotum resembles a Brain. That is just one example and I yield to other creative minds to discover more, but the point is that if a participant is able to catch the attention of another heterosexual male and they see "the Brain", they must bend over and accept several kicks to their backside as punishment for losing the penis showing game.

Not only would implementing such a thing be entertaining, but also it could surely stretch any animator's muscles to new levels (no pun intended). Perhaps instead of just kicks to their butt something more rewarding or hillarious could be implemented...After all, it's a video game so the envelope can be pushed.

Anyone have a list of the various SoS addons? I've tried a few different searches but I've only turned up Bad Dog's Hoodies and Leito.  The Optional Files for SoS mentioned B3lisario UNP but I can't find that.  Not interested in Futa/genderbending or any of that, though adding it to the list probably wouldn't hurt for others interested.  Otherwise just more variety to the cocks would be a blessing.

Edited by itsagoil
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to stop schlongify armors? like bikini armors, all tops get second body slot( i think from 32, to 32+52, or from 52 to 32+52) when worn once. I mean disabling this function completly, wasy way, not reseting armors everytime in MCM, or changing bodyslots of thoose armors, because there are a lot of them.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hey, I am running the latest skyirm special edition 1170, and I cant figure out how to get the SOS to work and I am using Osex. should I install SexLAb instead? if not how do I get the SOS working because it says that the dll is of old version of skyrim somehting like that.

• 4 weeks later...