SoS SE Features Requests

Let's use this thread for requesting things that you'd like to do with your schlongs but currently are not able to. Time and skill/knowledge permitting, I'll try to make your dreams come true.

Post your ideas and I'll update the list below as things move forward.

Requested features:

• option to set minimum schlong size: done; included in v1.1.

3 hours ago, Fbuh said:

What about interactions with stomach nodes to make stomach bulging? Granted, I'm not sure if this is even possible, as I have very little understanding of how meshes and skeletons work and interact.

You mean collisions between the schlong and the stomach? That's already a thing with CBPC

10 hours ago, Knelle said:

Is there a compatibility patch for the ECE YgNord race? I have that race on SSE but SoS doesn't schlongify it and it still has it's underwear instead. I've tried asking over on the Nexus for help from the ECE creator but no response.

The YgNord race does have schlongs but it also has a loin cloth which covers the dongs.

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.thumb.jpg.604525042fbd6e85e779bf9ddeda75ca.jpg

I looked at the mesh in NifSkope and if I delete the underwear mesh it leaves a big hole in the body. This is the way the ECE author made it, so you should ask him to correct the body mesh or provide a compatibility patch. Sorry.

5 hours ago, pburnt said:

More penises? Really, I think SoS is pretty complete for me. Don't really have any complaints. Keep up the good work.

Yep, more addon variety is what we mostly lack, for males especially. At this point, the vast majority of SOS Addons are for females haha

12 hours ago, galgaroth said:

The YgNord race does have schlongs but it also has a loin cloth which covers the dongs.

Hide contents

ScreenShot6.thumb.jpg.604525042fbd6e85e779bf9ddeda75ca.jpg

I looked at the mesh in NifSkope and if I delete the underwear mesh it leaves a big hole in the body. This is the way the ECE author made it, so you should ask him to correct the body mesh or provide a compatibility patch. Sorry.

Damn, so my fate lies in the hands of a mod author that never answers back. FML. Thank you anyway for the info...I may have to learn how to make models and textures to fill in the gap. lol

2 hours ago, devildx said:

Physics for the dong and balls in the Skyrim SE.

Second that.

I run my game with everyone nude - so I notice often that the male bit moves as a solid object side to side as males move around, and not waving naturally. That said... I suspect having physics when not erect but remaining stiff when erect seems like it might be a lag-inducing script nightmare.

On 2/21/2019 at 10:53 AM, FauxFurry said:

Really, about the only thing that I want is the ability to use Animal SOS with the mods which add female creature meshes to the game (as counter-intuitive as that might seem) for that futanari monster effect.

How would you see that implemented? SoS doesn't have a skeleton for creatures, only for humans. I didn't look closely at how creatures work, but for humans the schlong is attached to slot 52. Creatures, as far as I know, don't have slots for equipable gear (I may be wrong about that).

On 2/21/2019 at 8:24 PM, pburnt said:

I have run across something that should be fixed. Something to do with revealing armor/clothes and light plugins. Wish I could explain it better.

If I understand correctly, you get a crash after converting some ESPs to ESLs and loading an old save? Do you happen to have a callstack from one of those crashes?

8 hours ago, devildx said:

Physics for the dong and balls in the Skyrim SE.

5 hours ago, jyotai said:

Second that.

I've been thinking about that too. But it seems that the HDT-SMP project has been abandoned so unless something similar comes up, we're stuck with an unstable framework for schlong-to-body collisions.... Also, does anyone have the source code for the old FloppySoS dll? It would really help move things forward. My guess is, that dll was doing the switching between flaccid and hard schlongs.

4 minutes ago, iFerdizz said:

Would it be possible to create a Diversity - NPC Overhaul patch for this? It causes neck seams on all males in the game regardless of the load order and whatever tweaks I make.

I'll look into it. Probably just a mismatch between body meshes weights.

1 minute ago, galgaroth said:

How would you see that implemented? SoS doesn't have a skeleton for creatures, only for humans. I didn't look closely at how creatures work, but for humans the schlong is attached to slot 52. Creatures, as far as I know, don't have slots for equipable gear (I may be wrong about that).

There are body parts treated as Creature Armor such as saddles, something used for the old Horse Penis mod. Animal SOS does have SOS skeletons and its creator is already planning on converting it into an add-on. It isn't really something that needs to be tied up in the main SOS mod for Special Edition.

I was really just stating that there wasn't much that I still wanted from SOS though improving the physics really wouldn't be a bad thing to focus on for now.

2 hours ago, galgaroth said:

If I understand correctly, you get a crash after converting some ESPs to ESLs and loading an old save? Do you happen to have a callstack from one of those crashes?

I think that's the case. Sorry, I don't have any logs of that time now. After I reset the revealing armors, saved, then loaded my esl it didn't crash anymore. There might be a log in that forum thread that I replied in.

I just installed SOS and played around with the player schlong size. From various tweaking it almost seems like the scrotum size (specifically the scrotum height) is also scaled accordingly. For instance, if I choose a size of 14, I get a big schlong, but also scrotum that seems to dangling really, really low which looks painful.

Is this how it works? If so, it would be nice if the scrotum size increases proportionally to schlong size, but scrotum height is kept unchanged, or at least grows slower and possibly with a max cap.

18 hours ago, dduserab said:

If so, it would be nice if the scrotum size increases proportionally to schlong size, but scrotum height is kept unchanged, or at least grows slower and possibly with a max cap.

I think RaceMenu already does that. If I'm not mistaken, you can adjust about a bazillion schlong parameters independently of one another, provided you have the SoS Racemenu plug-in installed.

4 hours ago, galgaroth said:

I think RaceMenu already does that. If I'm not mistaken, you can adjust about a bazillion schlong parameters independently of one another, provided you have the SoS Racemenu plug-in installed.

Thanks for the response! I figured out that I needed to install the SOSRaceMenu.esp optional plugin that comes with XPMSSE, and now Racemenu slider changes are sticking, so all is good!

On 2/21/2019 at 8:41 AM, psyseed said:

Leito Sos add-on is also an option.

This.  I merged leito's with the sos default smurf/vector plexus reg/vector plexus muscular schlong addons, and then setup up the distribution so the normal races get the selection, wheras beat races are limited to Leito's only for reptile and cat schlong :D