SoS SE Features Requests

8 hours ago, paulo manuel brito said:

Can you pretty please also update SOS-Shop.esp and SOSRaceMenu.esp to the latest file format ?

Wrye Bash / Smash is constantly nagging about that.

Thanks in advance.

SOSRaceMenu.esp doesn't come with SoS, it's added by XPMSSE. SOS-Shop.esp gets completely mangled by the Creation Kit for SSE, just opening the esp in the CK breaks a bunch of stuff...

On 11/23/2019 at 11:06 AM, galgaroth said:

SOSRaceMenu.esp doesn't come with SoS, it's added by XPMSSE. SOS-Shop.esp gets completely mangled by the Creation Kit for SSE, just opening the esp in the CK breaks a bunch of stuff...

You just reminded me of why I've been using a custom esp for the SOS Shop all of this time. I had entirely forgotten that it was one of those troublesome plug-ins that seem to resist conventional conversion attempts (along with Schlongs of Skyrim Protective Gears which I just went ahead and made a whole newย esp for when converting it).

My request is, adding weight for 2 genitals scrutum R and L

At current I suppose SOS only set wight for NPC Genitals Scrotum

but if there will be weight for R and L, I suppose it show more natural move with CBP (CBPC)

(Animal SOS mesh already set weight for some creature R and L scotrum, I feel)

GenitalsScrotum.JPG.b5cedd46358174a856f4fc8f3695eb70.JPG

Though I do not clear, how attached SOS node work with XPMSE bones, (as for me I need to use CBPC patch for XPMSE)ย ย butย 

there are already NPC L and R genitals Scotrumย  node in skelton.ย  thenย  userย ย can use for CBPC jiggle.ย  (andย collider node too) if weigh are set for those 2 nodes. (R and L)

ย 

at current we can only use NPC genitals Scotum as one group.ย 

ย 

On 12/4/2019 at 2:06 PM, greenmango12 said:

My request is, adding weight for 2 genitals scrutum R and L

At current I suppose SOS only set wight for NPC Genitals Scrotum

but if there will be weight for R and L, I suppose it show more natural move with CBP (CBPC)

(Animal SOS mesh already set weight for some creature R and L scotrum, I feel)

GenitalsScrotum.JPG.b5cedd46358174a856f4fc8f3695eb70.JPG

Though I do not clear, how attached SOS node work with XPMSE bones, (as for me I need to use CBPC patch for XPMSE)ย ย butย 

there are already NPC L and R genitals Scotrumย  node in skelton.ย  thenย  userย ย can use for CBPC jiggle.ย  (andย collider node too) if weigh are set for those 2 nodes. (R and L)

ย 

at current we can only use NPC genitals Scotum as one group.ย 

ย 

ย 

Doย you currently already get scrotum bounciness from CBPC? I don't, I thought it was a planned future feature??

8 hours ago, shardoom said:

ย 

Doย you currently already get scrotum bounciness from CBPC? I don't, I thought it was a planned future feature??

I could paritally.ย  but for me there still some difficulity because I do not know clear how SOS manage genital with animation, and election.

(script will exchange it? ect),, butย  I can confrim, when run and jump, my male pc scotrum and penis jiggle (not so perfect though)

I do not install any mod body for male,, just use SOS offered male bodyย  with XPMSSE skelton.

ย 

I asked about these things in CBPC topic, because I suppose, if add parameter andย  assgin config map correctly, CBPC should move node (or mesh vertices)ย when they are already weight.ย  then some another modder confrim, it should be. but to adjust CBPC related parameter correclty is diffrent problem.ย 

ย 

Anyway at start point, you need to add NPC GenitalScotrum in CBPCMasterConfig.txtย  ย first.ย 

then malephysics set as ON.

ย 

NPC GenitalsScrotumย [GenScrot]=Scrotย ย 

ย 

after that,ย  make newย ย CBPConfig_mgen.txt.ย ย then addย  CBPC paramters for Scrot,ย  as same as other node in CBPConfig.txย 

then tweak them.

ย 

I tried to add NPC GentialBase too. but maybe at first you test with NPC Genital Scotrum, and some NPC genitals. move around when you jump and run stop etc.

ย 

I checkย AnimalSOS offered CBPCMasterConfig.txt,ย  then it simply use "Butt" to move L and R GenitalsScotum. (use same parameter for Butt)

Though I add genitals too. (but use different map name), to giggle ,, but I can not confirm it work well.. anyway I could see they jiggle with posing.

as same as female body (I only use CBPC for body physics)

ย 

ย 

10 hours ago, shardoom said:

ย 

mm,, I think I shouldย not confrim actually it work for SOS or not.ย ย 

ย 

At least with my knowledge about CBPC, if there is weight and the node are discribed in CBPCMaster.config

and add parameter in CBPConfigXXX.txt (or you can discribe node in CBPConfig.txt ),ย  it need to show CBPC basedย  shaking.

but I do not see clear difference, when I change parameters of which I assgined in configmap.ย  I do not know if it is caused SOS bones.

I have not clear knowledge , how bone hieralchy is need for CBPC.. (but I need to choose XPMSE for physics when install XPMSE

so there should be rule aboutย  skelton, which compatible for CBPC. (as same as hdt-smp)

ย 

I am afraid to expand wrong info from me ^^;ย  then hope if someone could confrim it may work or not. And hope to know reason.

(When attach SOS, it change bone hieralchy, and SOS not compatible for CBPC as default etc,,though we can easy see SOS collision with vagina,

with default SOS (non hdt version) .ย 

ย 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...