SoS SE Features Requests

On 2/26/2019 at 3:40 AM, Redswift said:

Is there any way to do that for NPCs?

Um... I'm not sure. It could work if RaceMenu also works on NPCs, not just the player.

3 hours ago, tyrmdeven said:

Would it be possible to make it easier to give a certain percentage of random females schlongs?

I don't really understand. Are you talking about equipable schlongs? And how would you do it in xEdit?

Hey I am not sure if this is the right topic to ask but, i installed everything, from the SoS to JoP, the xp32 skeleton, etc but if i go FIRST person i am not able to see my scholong if i look down, is that normal? The mod works fine cause as i can see in third person my character is naked with scholong...

On 3/5/2019 at 6:21 PM, galgaroth said:

I don't really understand. Are you talking about equipable schlongs? And how would you do it in xEdit?

Sorry I'm referring to this.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/41737-can-you-use-sos-without-giving-all-girls-schlongs/

There is a way to do it as said in the thread with xEdit but I'm wondering if given a shlong like this 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100777-sos-high-poly-futanari-addon-bodyslide-files/

that registers and works currently with SOS SE and I'm able to manually give female NPCs shlongs or every NPC but I would like to set a chosen percentage of female NPCS through the MCM.

It would be great if there was a way via the MCM or maybe an .ini file to specify other races to give humanoid schlongs to (and the size scaling and maybe basic texture tint for that race), similar to how werewolves are currently handled.  I am thinking of the other humanoid races specifically, like werebears, trolls, reiklings, lurkers, spriggans, draugrs, falmer, and perhaps some mod-added races like Opusglass' creatures that tend to be humanoid, naked and schlongless.  I realize some of those races may be covered by other mods like MNC or the new Animal SOS mod, but I just want a humanoid schlong added rather than weird animal ones (looking at you, bear penis!).  And the flexibility of easily schlongifying mod-added races would be valuable as we get into Beyond Skyrim.  For what it's worth I changed a mod's added wearbear NPCs to Werewolfbeast race and they received SOS werewolf schlongs so it should work in theory - I just don't want all my enemy NPCs to have to be Werewolf-raced to get schlongs.  Cheers!

Yup, Bethesda broke it all again, probably another cashgrab update to the CC. Any help would be appreciated, i spent 3 days dusting off Skyrim SE and installing mods. Six hours after i start playing i crash and it auto-updates breaking everything all to hell. With as old as everything is getting ill be surprised if 1/3 of the mods get fixed. dont mind me im just pissed as hell that after all this time they are still spitting in the face of all the modders who made their game good.

Worse for me, I have to keep it installed just to support other mods that require it as a place holder. So even though it does not function, I am stuck with SOS default undies no matter how naked my naked male bodies are...I started up PC modding to escape Bethnets' slow destruction of their console community and they have now found me...

Tried downloading it for the first time today, find it hasn't been updated yet, inconvenient. While we wait on that update, since I haven't had a chance to use the mod yet, can anyone tell me if it supports adding a penis to cbbe based bodies? If I need another mod for that, where would I find it?

I need a new body as well, SOS lite doesn't let you change the size of the penis and the default is awfully small. anyone have any suggestions for a good male body to use with sex mods since this mod looks to be dead now?

1 hour ago, puhea said:

It's real early to be proclaiming it's dead, it's been 3 days, mod devs are people with their own concerns, give it some time for them to get to it.

Thats fair, but the profile says they haven't been active in quite a while :(

6 hours ago, Omno said:

I need a new body as well, SOS lite doesn't let you change the size of the penis and the default is awfully small. anyone have any suggestions for a good male body to use with sex mods since this mod looks to be dead now?

I am using Better Males Remesh and Better Males Erect Add On.......you must disable all SOS mods or else default SOS undies will overide any nude mods..

9 hours ago, Omno said:

Thats fair, but the profile says they haven't been active in quite a while :(

The profile is wrong.  It is a known issue.  Galgorath reported "I've been trying for over half a day to upload the new SoS version and I keep getting a Cloudflare error, "Error 502 Bad gateway". The connection drops constantly and the LL website is very slow in general. Other sites work so the problem doesn't seem to be my internet connection. I'll try again when this issue is resolved."

Also this is the forum for requesting new features, not issues with current versions.  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95031-schlongs-of-skyrim-se/page/47/?tab=comments#comment-2552845