17 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

A glitch in the matrix. It happens, but is not consistently replicateable.

It's also possible the behavior differs depending on whether or not you have theft enabled in Violate, since it happens first and is separate from (but integrated with) the inventory handling that Violate does during hand-off to RP afterward.

18 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

It's also possible the behavior differs depending on whether or not you have theft enabled in Violate, since it happens first and is separate from (but integrated with) the inventory handling that Violate does during hand-off to RP afterward.

I never have that turned on, cause well... I'm lazy. LOL Really don't give a shite what I lose, a console command will get it back IF I really want that "special" item.

But yea, it should give the items to the one collaring you.. maybe? Been to long since I tested that feature.

It's been a while since I used this mod, but is there a way to manually fill a missing alias? I want to do the "belling the cat" quest, but I accidentally started the quest without the esp for the piercings being activated, thus it wasn't recognized on start up. It was a while ago too, so I'd rather not reload a save. Is there a command to fill the Ref for the bell piercings, or any other way to start that miniquest after already starting the scenario?

Edited by Jorklunds
1 hour ago, Jorklunds said:

It's been a while since I used this mod, but is there a way to manually fill a missing alias? I want to do the "belling the cat" quest, but I accidentally started the quest without the esp for the piercings being activated, thus it wasn't recognized on start up. It was a while ago too, so I'd rather not reload a save. Is there a command to fill the Ref for the bell piercings, or any other way to start that miniquest after already starting the scenario?

Manually fill it by refid? I wish. SetQuestAlias is the command I use with many many many mods including this mod when I feel like Lucky is being assigned to the wrong character or ShowQuestAliases to see someone's refid and teleport to them. 

ShowQuestAliases

ClearQuestAliases

Setquestaliases

Remember these. They let you select the Railroad Mercer Safehouses before or after the game assigns them. They change GunForHire bounty targets. They are very useful commands

This mod is a stay in my load but i wonder if something like this would be also for gunners.

Another point i would like to make is, as i never experienced it, your character can be sold to another gang.

Overall this is one the great fetish mods for FO4. 

(though i always get confused which version to load).

please tell me, the raiders are not taking my heroine prisoner. after violence, they simply attack again if my heroine does not leave the place. The quest doesn't appear at all

On 3/24/2024 at 6:01 PM, dreamer58 said:

Does anyone have character preset or advice how to recreate character as shown in screenshots?

Which screenshot?

And there are a great many presets i like these and others from this author

Random preset 25 at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Random preset 24 at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Random preset 22 at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Random preset 19 at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Depending on what skin mod you use they will nearly never look on your computer eactly as they do on the mod screenshot but if you try a few some will be quite close.

As for me I try for a face preset that has roughly same shape as my face and then adjust haircolor and eyecolor and makeup to match what I looked like in my college years.

But be sure to try all sorts of different hairdos.

Men often don't realize how much it can change a womans appearance, and there are many hairdos packs on nexus and off Nexus as well.

And I see you have only 6 posts, so you do now about CBBE and Bodyslide?

I use that to give myself the nice figure i had in my college years. Well, maybe my figure was never quite as good as in game but who is checking right?

Once you build bodyside it will apply not just to a female character but to all female NPCs 

Try many presets. Not just for your own character but to use on NPCs.

I have both male and female presets and put on NPCS (if they have the required "unique" character record which I check with "amazing follower tweaks" mod)

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2024 at 11:04 PM, ponzipyramid said:

Sharing a tweak to RP that adds KFT/Survival Mode compatibility, a couple mini quests and an MCM. I reached out to stobor for permission but it looks like they've been away for a bit - I will of course take this down if there's an issue.

A couple disclaimers if you decide to use it: 1) I don't intend to provide support beyond occasional updates as I tweak/fix things during my playthru, 2) the changes are balanced around survival mode and the AAF Violate to RP hand off, 3) anyone is free to do whatever they want with my patch, pending permission from stobor.

Requirements:

Installation:

• Install as normal with a mod manager, overwrite the original

Changes:

• KFT restraints are used instead of DD and are used more often. For example, you will be restrained during the truce offering quest in order to keep you from trying something on the way. DD is still required for the collar since I couldn't find an equivalent (although I may swap this out for the one from Nuka World for consistency). I've also increased the priority of most quests to override KFT's gag dialogue (otherwise you get soft locked).
  • Added an MCM to tweak various parts of the mod, mostly timers and chances.
  • Added a dialogue-based begging system you can use to get food, drinks, MWOW soap, restraint removal (excluding the collar), and medical supplies. This is mostly for folks using survival mode. To keep it from being exploitable, all requests are on independent, hidden cooldowns (configurable in the MCM). Asking before the cooldown expires can lead to certain consequences like additional restraints. Your captors will generally expect something in return for giving you stuff.
  • Provided outfits can now be customised thru a JSON file (Data/RaiderPet/outfits.json) and you can define as many variants as you would like. I have mine configured to somewhat model Commonwealth Captives Outfit Injector which creates a nice visual parity between yourself and any fellow captives.
  • Added strip searches thanks to Roh's animations. These are done on a cooldown and will keep you from begging (so you'll have to comply first). Weapons, keys, and clothes not given by the boss will be removed from your inventory.
  • Leaving the captive location will detonate the collar. I realised you could pretty easily cheat with DD Bench Unlocker by just running to a location with an armor bench and this aims to prevent that.
  • Collar detonation essential kills the player to avoid triggering AAF Violate and there's some explosion visual FX.
  • Added more mini quests. Most of these were directly or indirectly inspired by Commonwealth Slavers. I don't claim they're as detailed or well-made as JB's but you might find them familiar.
    • Skincare: your master thinks your skin is looking dry and since lotion is in short supply in the Wasteland, they've got another kind of moisturizer in mind. Requires Commonwealth Moisturizer.
    • Stuck in Place; basically a light, local version of Bound in Public. If there's furniture from TD or ZaZ where you were captured, your boss might decide to force you into it. And of course any gang members are more than happy to make the most of your predicament. Basically requires Up to No Good since I'm not aware of any other mods that distribute furniture.
    • Meet Fido: you know that one line from AAF Violate about getting you ready for their dog? This quest lets your captors follow up on that threat. Can be disabled with the creature content toggle in the MCM.
    • Truce Offering Variants. Apart from being restrained in transit, there are two new variants. In one, you'll deliver a fusion core and have to entertain at least five gang members before you can leave. In the other, you'll bring along your boss's pet and put on a show with him before being allowed to leave (also disabled thru the toggle).

Version 0.2

• Added missing fragment scripts

Version 0.3

• Fixed collar countdown on location change during truce quest
  • Add dialogue exit flags to some begging options
  • Fixed clothing confiscation
  • Added restraints to first truce offering quest with Lucky

Version 0.4

• Added whipping, debuffs, and skin balm you can beg for
  • Fixed clothing confiscation (again)
  • Added random begging failure chance
  • Added arm restraints and random whipping on pickpocket failure
  • Added option to disable controls on force greet (disabled by default due to issues)
  • XDI and Torture Devices are hard deps

Known Issues:

• Sometimes KFT restraints occupy the same slot as the collar. It's actually a pretty big problem since unequipping causes hostility but I'm not sure what to do beyond hard coding the restraints (which I don't want to do for the sake of variety).
  • Animations during stuck in place can occasionally break. I'm guessing this is because I have to disable the stay package to prevent the player from exiting furniture but there doesn't seem to be a clean solution.
  • I only really tested this thru the Violate handoff so I'm not sure how things behave if you give yourself up.
  • The new dialogue is obviously unvoiced if you're using the voice patch
  • Dialogue while gagged is still lip synced
  • I did not namespace a couple scripts correctly (still learning how FO4's CK works :)
  • Probably more...

Future Plans:

• Amputation when expending your captors' patience. I would want some kind of way to heal this after you escape (probably at the doctor's) to make it viable during a playthrough. It's a naturally more severe consequence than restraints

Since the ZaZOut X-Cross's used by Up to No Good doesn't seem to have any available animations (could be wrong) I made this Base Object Swapper config to swap them out for TD X-Crosses:

RaiderPet_SWAP.ini 507 B · 40 downloads

Raider Pet Tweak v0.4.zip 526.29 kB · 41 downloads

Seems to run well for me thanks for the patch.

On 4/9/2024 at 12:04 AM, ponzipyramid said:

Sharing a tweak to RP that adds KFT/Survival Mode compatibility, a couple mini quests and an MCM. I reached out to stobor for permission but it looks like they've been away for a bit - I will of course take this down if there's an issue.

A couple disclaimers if you decide to use it: 1) I don't intend to provide support beyond occasional updates as I tweak/fix things during my playthru, 2) the changes are balanced around survival mode and the AAF Violate to RP hand off, 3) anyone is free to do whatever they want with my patch, pending permission from stobor.

Requirements:

Installation:

Changes:

• KFT restraints are used instead of DD and are used more often. For example, you will be restrained during the truce offering quest in order to keep you from trying something on the way. DD is still required for the collar since I couldn't find an equivalent (although I may swap this out for the one from Nuka World for consistency). I've also increased the priority of most quests to override KFT's gag dialogue (otherwise you get soft locked).
  • Added a dialogue-based begging system you can use to get food, drinks, MWOW soap, restraint removal (excluding the collar), and medical supplies. This is mostly for folks using survival mode. To keep it from being exploitable, all requests are on independent, hidden cooldowns (configurable in the MCM). Asking before the cooldown expires can lead to certain consequences like additional restraints. Your captors will generally expect something in return for giving you stuff.
  • Provided outfits can now be customised thru a JSON file (Data/RaiderPet/outfits.json) and you can define as many variants as you would like. I have mine configured to somewhat model Commonwealth Captives Outfit Injector which creates a nice visual parity between yourself and any fellow captives.
  • Added strip searches thanks to Roh's animations. These are done on a cooldown and will keep you from begging (so you'll have to comply first). Weapons, keys, and clothes not given by the boss will be removed from your inventory.
  • Leaving the captive location will detonate the collar. I realised you could pretty easily cheat with DD Bench Unlocker by just running to a location with an armor bench and this aims to prevent that.
  • Collar detonation essential kills the player to avoid triggering AAF Violate and there's some explosion visual FX.
  • Added more mini quests. Most of these were directly or indirectly inspired by Commonwealth Slavers. I don't claim they're as detailed or well-made as JB's but you might find them familiar.
    • Skincare: your master thinks your skin is looking dry and since lotion is in short supply in the Wasteland, they've got another kind of moisturizer in mind. Requires Commonwealth Moisturizer.
    • Stuck in Place; basically a light, local version of Bound in Public. If there's furniture from TD or ZaZ where you were captured, your boss might decide to force you into it. And of course any gang members are more than happy to make the most of your predicament. Basically requires Up to No Good since I'm not aware of any other mods that distribute furniture.
    • Meet Fido: you know that one line from AAF Violate about getting you ready for their dog? This quest lets your captors follow up on that threat. Can be disabled with the creature content toggle in the MCM.
    • Truce Offering Variants. Apart from being restrained in transit, there are two new variants. In one, you'll deliver a fusion core and have to entertain at least five gang members before you can leave. In the other, you'll bring along your boss's pet and put on a show with him before being allowed to leave (also disabled thru the toggle).

Version 0.2

Version 0.3

Version 0.4

• Added option to disable controls on force greet (disabled by default due to issues)

Known Issues:

• Sometimes KFT restraints occupy the same slot as the collar. It's actually a pretty big problem since unequipping causes hostility but I'm not sure what to do beyond hard coding the restraints (which I don't want to do for the sake of variety).
  • Animations during stuck in place can occasionally break. I'm guessing this is because I have to disable the stay package to prevent the player from exiting furniture but there doesn't seem to be a clean solution.
  • I only really tested this thru the Violate handoff so I'm not sure how things behave if you give yourself up.
  • I did not namespace a couple scripts correctly (still learning how FO4's CK works :)
  • Probably more...

Future Plans:

• Amputation when expending your captors' patience. I would want some kind of way to heal this after you escape (probably at the doctor's) to make it viable during a playthrough. It's a naturally more severe consequence than restraints

Since the ZaZOut X-Cross's used by Up to No Good doesn't seem to have any available animations (could be wrong) I made this Base Object Swapper config to swap them out for TD X-Crosses:

RaiderPet_SWAP.ini 507 B · 41 downloads

Raider Pet Tweak v0.4.zip 526.29 kB · 43 downloads

Very cool tweak. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

I've only discovered two problems so far. The first was when my pc got the assignment for the "Stuck in Place" quest, nothing else happened. Maybe because I hadn't used the object swapper and there was no other furniture than the ZaZOut X-Cross. I could just move on with new orders from Jared.

The second, more serious problem occurred after my pc finally got rid of her collar. I had played the whole Lucky quest with a confession to the boss and Lucky being shot by the raiders. After that, my pc sneaked outside (still inside the perimeter) and unlocked the collar. The Raider Pet mod detected this and gave me the Black Widow perk and the raiders became hostile again. But after I left the perimeter, I heard the collar ticking again. Near College Square, my pc surrendered to a group of raiders from the NPCs Travel mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16987). Through AAF Violate, my pc got a new collar that immediately started the ticking countdown and exploded, likely because my pc was no longer within the Corvega Assembly Plant perimeter. Reloading the game with the save from shortly after my pc escaped seemed to have fixed this issue so far. But I still hear the collar ticking occasionally.

Edited by silentJay

Getting the bug where Jun does not stop talking about the raider note. Tried every fix I know including adding the note, fast travel away, spending days in game in another location, resurrect, etc. Even start/stop raider pet quest. 

Oh well.

5 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Getting the bug where Jun does not stop talking about the raider note. Tried every fix I know including adding the note, fast travel away, spending days in game in another location, resurrect, etc. Even start/stop raider pet quest. 

Oh well.

setessential 19fd8 0

and

kill the waste of space.  😈

Requirements:

Installation:

Changes:

Version 0.2

Version 0.3

Version 0.4

Known Issues:

• Probably more...

Future Plans:

RaiderPet_SWAP.ini 507 B · 49 downloads

Raider Pet Tweak v0.4.zip 526.29 kB · 61 downloads

So we download both of these files?

Love the idea behind the mod.

RP needed a bit more "teeth" to be plausible IMO. 

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
On 4/9/2024 at 1:04 AM, ponzipyramid said:

Requirements:

Installation:

Changes:

Version 0.2

Version 0.3

Version 0.4

Known Issues:

• Probably more...

Future Plans:

RaiderPet_SWAP.ini 507 B · 50 downloads

Raider Pet Tweak v0.4.zip 526.29 kB · 62 downloads

Seems like now it requires sexattributes to work

I've got an issue that whenever I talk to a raider (after depositing all my items somewhere) they use the dialogue of putting a collar around the player, but then they just strip and rape them, after that nothing happens anymore, there's no collar on the player and the only times the player gets talked to it's by other raiders for sex

I have RSE and Violate installed with this mod

EDIT: Uninstalled RSE, didn't seem to be it.

Edited by Raven3166

so i got dis mod & Violate & it successfully sent me to it. Problem is despite me never bein too far from the raider boss & always submittin to her, the collar exploded on me & tried to roast me for like 5 straight minutes. But since I had Violate's essential player setting on, I didnt die (not sure if im supposed to since its my 1st run). The effects stopped, im alive, & the quest continues on like normal but I got these red gorey looking parts on my body like it was trying to dismember my player but failed. 

How do I get rid of them cuz they ugly & wont go away from waiting or reloadin my looksmenu preset? They only temporarily disappear when AAF sex starts up in any way.

Fallout4Screenshot2024_04.25-03_02_49_38.thumb.png.3bd1958ff4340a0fc7e6de6ce5e8b096.png

EDIT: NVM found the console command meant to remove it. Still guessing I was meant to die tho idk why it went off still if I wasnt doin anything to escape or resist the raiders

Edited by LesboIsBesto

So I talked to Lucky to start the "Truce Offerings" quest and ran to the camp location. When I got there, it was just a building with no doors and a raider camp setup around it. The boss I am supposed to see is at the top of that building with no way in. Has anyone come across this or know of a way to fix it? Thanks much!

stuck.jpg

1 hour ago, Juan Hugh Jorgan said:

So I talked to Lucky to start the "Truce Offerings" quest and ran to the camp location. When I got there, it was just a building with no doors and a raider camp setup around it. The boss I am supposed to see is at the top of that building with no way in. Has anyone come across this or know of a way to fix it? Thanks much!

stuck.jpg

You can get to the boss.
Go up the rubble path to the west into the "building".   Go up the stairs in the next "room".

Head across the walk way to the north-west to the next building.  Go up the stairs.  Go up the ramps.

Head past the cylinder (I think).  You'll see a small platform with a button.  Press the button to bring the gondola to your level.

When the gondola arrives, enter it and press the button on it.  The gondola takes you to the most south-eastern building.

Find the raider chief.  Do your "chore".

On 4/9/2024 at 1:04 AM, ponzipyramid said:

Requirements:

Installation:

Changes:

Version 0.2

Version 0.3

Version 0.4

Known Issues:

• Probably more...

Future Plans:

RaiderPet_SWAP.ini 507 B · 75 downloads

Raider Pet Tweak v0.4.zip 526.29 kB · 91 downloads

I really like the idea of these tweaks, but my experience is very janky. Some speed debuffs has been applied during my capture in a corvega and they are not going away. The situation only gets worse with every new raider camp. After being whipped for stealing from the boss, every melee atack makes PC go into scared idle animation. Even when i succesfully escaped. Also, im still hearing the collar beeping after i succesfully put it off

Edited by Just_A_Weirdo
There was one crucial detail that i had forgot to add
On 4/28/2024 at 2:19 PM, tinkerbelle said:

You can get to the boss.
Go up the rubble path to the west into the "building".   Go up the stairs in the next "room".

Head across the walk way to the north-west to the next building.  Go up the stairs.  Go up the ramps.

Head past the cylinder (I think).  You'll see a small platform with a button.  Press the button to bring the gondola to your level.

When the gondola arrives, enter it and press the button on it.  The gondola takes you to the most south-eastern building.

Find the raider chief.  Do your "chore".

Thank ya. I ended up seeing how to get up there after I turn off collision and just flew up there. That was pretty sneaky of them haha

Requirements:

Installation:

Changes:

Version 0.2

Version 0.3

Version 0.4

Known Issues:

• Probably more...

Future Plans:

RaiderPet_SWAP.ini 507 B · 77 downloads

Raider Pet Tweak v0.4.zip 526.29 kB · 95 downloads

Thanks, you are THE man!

You greatly improved my last Skyrim playthrough with Acheron, by basically dropping all of the outcome mods that I thought I needed, and that where previously lacking.

Now I've decided to play Fallout and low and behold there's Ponzi in every mod thread I installed providing extras that I just right now have been looking for. 

hey, I just installed this mod, all the requirements and a few optional mods, but it doesn't seem to work. If I use my existing char, where I cleared my inventory of weapons, and I have cleared a lot of the raider locations, it doesnt work and the raiders turn hostile, even without weapons in my inventory. I tried with the setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest verbose true and the ForceDisarm, but it doesnt work

Posted (edited)

Known Issues:

For me I simply don't get force-greeted and the capture does not start.

It executes the function that makes the player captive `MakeCaptive()` and then eternally waits for the dialogue with the raiders appeased.

Edit: The Violate Handoff is basically IMPOSSIBLE to trigger in practice, I tried for an hour with console and gave up. So I could not test anything unfortunately.

Edited by gerroth

Since I've gotten a couple pings regarding the tweak, I'll restate that I can't really provide support for it. That being said, I did fix a couple issues and noticed the collar beep thing the last time I played so I'll probably have a fix for it at some point.

16 hours ago, gerroth said:

For me I simply don't get force-greeted and the capture does not start.

It executes the function that makes the player captive `MakeCaptive()` and then eternally waits for the dialogue with the raiders appeased.

Edit: The Violate Handoff is basically IMPOSSIBLE to trigger in practice, I tried for an hour with console and gave up. So I could not test anything unfortunately.

For Violate, are you in a location with a raider boss? I noticed that in some locations like Corvega, the get ref type function fails to correctly return the correct value, so although Jared is the boss, Violate thinks none exists and won't start RP. Couldn't find a robust solution for this, so I just hard coded a manual check for Corvega. Beantown brewery has been my de facto testing location.