Jump to content

Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)


Recommended Posts

Posted
20 minutes ago, LLLOVERS said:

Did Kanna's Makeup Mod stop working?

I found some slight conflict with expressions, will fix it tonight.

Posted
4 hours ago, john448 said:

Kanna's Facial Expressions does not work well.
Can you please tell me how to solve?

I don't have the issue, it works fine on my end for both version.

 

1) Make sure your d3dx.ini is up to date, you can update it using the Mod Manager.

2) Make sure you downloaded the latest version of FE4.0 from Mod Manager or LoversLab, I did few little fixes since release.

3) If this won't help, please provide more information - which version you have troubles with - DMM or Steam, what expressions don't work, show the visual menu or make a video if possible, it'll help to find the problem.

 

6 hours ago, Blarraven said:

The real facial expression mod not finished yet?

The link is for the vibrator mod only

The functionality is included in FE4.0, please read the description in readme file of vibrator mod.

Posted
1 hour ago, avenger54 said:

I don't have the issue, it works fine on my end for both version.

 

1) Make sure your d3dx.ini is up to date, you can update it using the Mod Manager.

2) Make sure you downloaded the latest version of FE4.0 from Mod Manager or LoversLab, I did few little fixes since release.

3) If this won't help, please provide more information - which version you have troubles with - DMM or Steam, what expressions don't work, show the visual menu or make a video if possible, it'll help to find the problem.

 

The functionality is included in FE4.0, please read the description in readme file of vibrator mod.

 

It was conflict with Kanna_Defanged Mod.
The problem was solved.
Thank You!

Posted

I'm sorry that the language may be strange because of google translation.

When I put in the Facial Expressions v4.0 MOD, the lipstick and eyeliner of Tsukushi's make-up MOD do not work. 
 

Posted
30 minutes ago, nozoeri8484 said:

I'm sorry that the language may be strange because of google translation.

When I put in the Facial Expressions v4.0 MOD, the lipstick and eyeliner of Tsukushi's make-up MOD do not work. 
 

Make sure to download the latest version of Makeup Mod (v2.1.2+), I fixed this issue there.

Posted
On 2/8/2021 at 9:35 PM, Cobla Commander said:

Help me!? When I turn on the mod, the mole of Tamaki disappears?
Disabling the Makeup and Facial Expressions mods doesn't help

DOAX-VenusVacation_210208_180050 (2).jpg

I have the same problem with you. have you solved this problem?

Posted
9 hours ago, FingerDMR said:

I have the same problem with you. have you solved this problem?

All I can say - it's not related to Makeup mod.

For Expressions mod some expressions can deform her face mesh in a way which will hide the beauty mark but for most expressions it'll display correctly.

 

tamaki.jpg.2b68d9607d655adccfb329c2b730e2b2.jpg

 

So possibly there's another mod which replaces her face texture.

Posted

I installed the mod manager to where my game is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods
I did run it as a admin and installed a few mods but nothing works for me. First time trying this out so most likely I'm doing something wrong. Can someone help me?

Posted
10 minutes ago, TDream said:

I installed the mod manager to where my game is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods
I did run it as a admin and installed a few mods but nothing works for me. First time trying this out so most likely I'm doing something wrong. Can someone help me?

Did you install the 3DMigoto base mod from the online storage? You need to install it first, then restart Venus Vacation. After that mods should work.

 

Also, for questions about Mod Manager please use the related thread:

 

Posted
14 hours ago, avenger54 said:

All I can say - it's not related to Makeup mod.

For Expressions mod some expressions can deform her face mesh in a way which will hide the beauty mark but for most expressions it'll display correctly.

 

tamaki.jpg.2b68d9607d655adccfb329c2b730e2b2.jpg

 

So possibly there's another mod which replaces her face texture.

Thanks, now I found where the problem is. Thank you

Posted

Hi, how can you reset the expression after turning on the real time face?

Pressing shift+9 again stopped it, but the expression is stuck and you can't change it with Alt+1

Posted
1 hour ago, sefilos7 said:

I want you to be able to open and close  eyes, is that possible?

I don't work with face mesh but I assume it'll require an edit of each expression separately. So it's very unlikely it'll be included.

 

26 minutes ago, Blarraven said:

Hi, how can you reset the expression after turning on the real time face?

Pressing shift+9 again stopped it, but the expression is stuck and you can't change it with Alt+1

Just wait a little. Pressing shift+9 again reverse the time so it'll take few seconds to stop the animation completely.

Posted
24 minutes ago, theorangebar said:

Hi, is there any method to fix the difference color as in screenshot. 

Try to replace the ini file with this one, tell me if that'll fix it.

_Kasumi.ini

Posted
On 2021/3/16 at AM11点10分, SpecialAgent57 said:

您是如何修理玉木的痣的?我也有同样的问题。

did you download a mod called "Jueri Mod"? This mod replace the Decuple(N), delete it or make it disable, then you can fix the bug. 

Posted
48 minutes ago, cottycotty said:

Will the tattoos mod of the new characters be added? 

 

Probably when Lobelia will be available to f2p players.

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...