albertctw Posted February 19, 2021 Posted February 19, 2021 1小時前,StrikasZX說: 任何人都可以告訴我設置mod的步驟嗎? 擾流板 I guess you want this?(English is not my native language) and you also need "VV_ModManager" "Skins Textures" "Costume Customizer Framework Mod"
gizzard9071 Posted February 20, 2021 Posted February 20, 2021 On 2/19/2021 at 4:00 AM, avenger54 said: That's weird, eye color should work. Make sure you use the updated d3dx.ini file. Try using mine for example. d3dx.ini 81.69 kB · 36 downloads The fix was on previous pages. Or wait until I release the new version, I'm still working on it, it'll be ready in a week or two I hope. I'm yet to check Steam version of Sayuri but most likely she'll work after the update. Please wait for a new version. oh no
avenger54 Posted February 22, 2021 Author Posted February 22, 2021 On 2/20/2021 at 8:55 PM, gizzard9071 said: oh no It seems like you have some ini file to fix the update issues and it has a conflict with d3dx.ini. But I assume it should work fine.
hawkie10 Posted February 25, 2021 Posted February 25, 2021 white lace isnt working becouse of an update dose the vibrater just go n mod folder or in mod costume folder? the white lace dosnt seem to be in the steam version only dmm.
avenger54 Posted February 25, 2021 Author Posted February 25, 2021 3 hours ago, hawkie10 said: white lace isnt working becouse of an update dose the vibrater just go n mod folder or in mod costume folder? the white lace dosnt seem to be in the steam version only dmm. It doesn't matter but White Lace is required for it to work. I was going to streamline that mod for quite some time so it'll be fixed in the future, once I finish more important updates.
avenger54 Posted February 25, 2021 Author Posted February 25, 2021 Tattoo 4K mod Tattoo mod by Zzxiaoyi based on maroskin 4K textures. Press M+1 or M+2 to change the tattoo. Download: https://mega.nz/file/UF0ywYab#_fc93o-AYumHYHnoA37RUm_hKEnBu7tcqkE_yISxfdg 11
avenger54 Posted February 25, 2021 Author Posted February 25, 2021 Makeup Mod v2.1 - Tsukushi update Download: https://mega.nz/file/NNliVTxI#kv6guuqmheG2cT6qC358BhZrPszALWiIa148Z5W7ih0 Can also be downloaded separately via Mod Manager. 10
gizzard9071 Posted February 26, 2021 Posted February 26, 2021 I use new d3dx file . some parts have been improved! but, some girls cannot change facial expression .Momiji and Hitomi cannot besides that, Sayuri’s face is broken will these be cured by the update?
avenger54 Posted February 26, 2021 Author Posted February 26, 2021 4 hours ago, gizzard9071 said: will these be cured by the update? Yes! Please wait for update, everything will be fixed there. I'm finishing work with other stuff so I'll be able to fully concentrate on expressions update soon. 1 hour ago, hawkie10 said: this is what happing with vibraton mod Don't know, looks like your white lace nude mod doesn't work. 3
hawkie10 Posted February 26, 2021 Posted February 26, 2021 4 hours ago, avenger54 said: Yes! Please wait for update, everything will be fixed there. I'm finishing work with other stuff so I'll be able to fully concentrate on expressions update soon. Don't know, looks like your white lace nude mod doesn't work. Yes I figured everything needs updated the white lace isn't the only mode doing that alot are on dmm game
gizzard9071 Posted February 27, 2021 Posted February 27, 2021 17 hours ago, avenger54 said: Yes! Please wait for update, everything will be fixed there. I'm finishing work with other stuff so I'll be able to fully concentrate on expressions update soon. Don't know, looks like your white lace nude mod doesn't work. thank you!!!!!!!!!! I love youuuuuuuuu!!!
ryuken3 Posted February 28, 2021 Posted February 28, 2021 On 2/25/2021 at 12:00 PM, avenger54 said: Tattoo 4K mod Great skins. Not really a fan of the veins on Honoka type body boobs though. Also, Patty's skin turns white for me.
avenger54 Posted February 28, 2021 Author Posted February 28, 2021 6 hours ago, ryuken3 said: Also, Patty's skin turns white for me. Press H or CTRL + H to switch between default and white skin Patty.
avenger54 Posted March 1, 2021 Author Posted March 1, 2021 Ayane's Makeup mod updated with high res textures. 4
a2820356 Posted March 2, 2021 Posted March 2, 2021 can you make a makeup version that sayuri's lip was original
avenger54 Posted March 2, 2021 Author Posted March 2, 2021 15 hours ago, a2820356 said: can you make a makeup version that sayuri's lip was original For now probably no, it'll require some changes in the system. Maybe in the future. 1
Popular Post avenger54 Posted March 6, 2021 Author Popular Post Posted March 6, 2021 Facial Expressions v4.0 Kept you waiting, huh? I finally finished the update, it took an insane amount of time. Visual menu for expressions is added - press ALT+1 or ALT+2 to open it. Menu can be clicked with left or right mouse buttons or with CTRL button (to avoid clicking on game's UI underneath). All f2p girls are supported to a degree, both DMM and Steam are supported. Huge thanks to: Ghost-writer, tyaonyann, Violet89 for the help with the mod. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD: I also updated the vibrator mod for better compatibility with new expression mod. Updated version can be downloaded in my thread or via the Mod Manager's online storage. 2021_03_06_21_00_36_165.webm 34
ryuken3 Posted March 7, 2021 Posted March 7, 2021 Sayuri has the weird dot in her eye again. Also, Ayane's tongue is a weird color. 1
avenger54 Posted March 7, 2021 Author Posted March 7, 2021 2 hours ago, ryuken3 said: Sayuri has the weird dot in her eye again. Also, Ayane's tongue is a weird color. Thanks! Fixed the issues. 41 minutes ago, tangerine1963 said: Can't you increase more expressions? Please read the first post in this thread.
avenger54 Posted March 7, 2021 Author Posted March 7, 2021 21 minutes ago, satsusheff said: DMM版で、なぎさのテンションバーストがこのようになります Thank you! Fixed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now