avenger54 Posted November 29, 2020 Author Posted November 29, 2020 On 11/28/2020 at 4:13 PM, shaker0519 said: Both. Maybe the file location is wrong...? Seems fine. Try to redownload the latest version maybe. What girl are you trying to use it on btw? Because some like Kanna don't have expressions yet. On 11/28/2020 at 4:22 AM, iyj7605 said: The Facial Expressions mode of Steam version Nagisa doesn't work. Known issue, yeah. At some point they should update her face hash so she'll work with current version. At least that's how it was in DMM version. On 11/28/2020 at 6:57 AM, ryuken3 said: Another broken update Yeah... TN really should stop breaking stuff ? 1
shaker0519 Posted December 1, 2020 Posted December 1, 2020 On 11/30/2020 at 7:12 AM, avenger54 said: Seems fine. Try to redownload the latest version maybe. What girl are you trying to use it on btw? Because some like Kanna don't have expressions yet. Known issue, yeah. At some point they should update her face hash so she'll work with current version. At least that's how it was in DMM version. Yeah... TN really should stop breaking stuff ? ok, thank you
ryuken3 Posted December 6, 2020 Posted December 6, 2020 6 hours ago, yuta123456789 said: Sayuri fix Thank you! I am still getting a weird eye thing though. Tongue color also seems a bit darker than before too.
atomicum Posted December 6, 2020 Posted December 6, 2020 I have problem with sayuri, she shadows not apear lol, any idea?
avenger54 Posted December 6, 2020 Author Posted December 6, 2020 16 hours ago, yuta123456789 said: sayuri fix 6 hours ago, yuta123456789 said: minica eyes fix Oooh! Thank you very much! I'll include the fixes into the base package once I'm free, got a bit busy recently.
ryuken3 Posted December 6, 2020 Posted December 6, 2020 I'm still getting a weird dot in Sayuri's eyes. Very happy about the updates though! I hope Fiona gets better ahegao and Patty gets one in the future. 1
bluelst Posted December 7, 2020 Posted December 7, 2020 Hitomi & Momiji & Kasumi are don't working. An i something setting wrong?
ryuken3 Posted December 8, 2020 Posted December 8, 2020 17 hours ago, bluelst said: Hitomi & Momiji & Kasumi are don't working. An i something setting wrong? Hitomi and Momiji fixes are on page 10. Kasumi is still working for me.
Dudebro90 Posted December 15, 2020 Posted December 15, 2020 New update seems to have broken Sayuri expression + make-up again. They can't seem to leave the poor girl alone.
ayawrxsti Posted December 17, 2020 Posted December 17, 2020 @avenger54 just wondering is the makeup mod for hitomi not working? everyone else works just not her:( thanks man
TRIchardy Posted December 22, 2020 Posted December 22, 2020 Hi, it seem there is some trouble with monika's eye. I cant change the eye color.
chihiro114 Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 Hello. I am Japanese. I'm using Google Translate. I have a question about facial_expressions MOD. A new problem arose when I solved Sayuri's face problem. The eyes of all characters have stopped moving. Please give me a solution to this problem.
bujangles Posted January 13, 2021 Posted January 13, 2021 question, does the latest make up mod include tsukushi? Thank you
ahbsuperman Posted January 14, 2021 Posted January 14, 2021 On 8/8/2020 at 4:49 AM, ryuken3 said: Sayuri tattoo cuts off on this one. Is there a fix? dude, what's the name of the mod to show chains on her nipples?
逮虾户 Posted January 14, 2021 Posted January 14, 2021 我使用了sayuri修复的ini文件,可是sayuri的脸部依旧偶尔出现表情破坏,当我按F10之后又变得正常 是否是ini文件依旧有问题?希望有人可以发送一下正确的sayuri .ini文件 非常感谢!!!
ryuken3 Posted January 15, 2021 Posted January 15, 2021 On 1/14/2021 at 6:17 AM, ahbsuperman said: dude, what's the name of the mod to show chains on her nipples?
MonkyQP Posted January 19, 2021 Posted January 19, 2021 Is it difficult to change Kanna's facial expression? She's my favorite so I'd be happy if possible
chalombobo Posted January 22, 2021 Posted January 22, 2021 On 8/2/2020 at 12:29 AM, _NEGAN_ said: hi everyone hitomi makeup broken I have same problem , How you fix it ?
Popular Post avenger54 Posted January 24, 2021 Author Popular Post Posted January 24, 2021 Sorry for the radio silence, guys. Updates for both Makeup Mod and Facial Expressions are in the work and they will be great, so please wait a bit, I'll fix everything I can in updated versions. 32
Popular Post avenger54 Posted February 7, 2021 Author Popular Post Posted February 7, 2021 The work for Makeup mod is mostly done, I'm finalizing the menu design and waiting for the texture fixes. Here's what you can expect from the new version: 2021_02_08_04_37_16_474.webm Update for Facial Expression will follow after that. Stay tuned! Spoiler 42
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now