Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

• 2 weeks later...

Make-up is kinda my thing. If I had to choose between nude mods and make-up mods I'd probably choose make-up. So like a spoiled child who can't wait til Christmas I went ahead and took my vices into my own hands and jurryrigged up Nanami and Elise make-up textures to tide me over. And since this community is so kindly and giving, I figure I'd share.

I used the existing make-up mod as a template. All I did was look up the hashes, dump the textures, and edit them in photoshop, so all credit goes to Avenger54. I only made edits to default eye color--using alternate eyecolors will put Luna's face on Elise and Kasumi's face on Nanami. Also, I gave the two ladies black eye shadow for every shade of lipstick since that's my preference.

If that's too many caveats for you, hey, I totally get it. This is just for people like me who are super into this kind of thing and are willing to settle for a subpar experience. If anyone wants a particular edit made and for one reason or another are unable to do it themselves I can try to accommodate them.

https://mega.nz/file/34NCFZaA#OsS_1nab1nz74QSt0ZT-DYGZjgzEI8Kaq02tZF0aTLQ

1.png

2 hours ago, imexis77 said:

Thank you very much for your hard work:thumbsup: but there is something wrong. Lipstick and eyeshadow looks works fine but when I change eyecolor eyes not changed and her face looks different:(. PS; I dont use other face mods for her or something similiar and dont understand where is problem:(

DOAX_VV 2021-09-27 11-29-06.png

DOAX_VV 2021-09-27 11-30-08.png

As I said above, I didn't do any eye colors. And since I used other make-up mods as a template, changing eye colors will change faces. If that's too sloppy for your tastes you can copy the files from the default folder to the other eye colors and name and replace them. You won't get additional eye colors, but pushing the eye color button won't change the faces.

If eye color is an important feature of the original mod for you I'm pretty sure I can make those edits by the end of the day. The only issue is that, for reasons entirely unknown to me, Nanami's face texture .dds is half the size of the other girls', so I can't copy+paste those eyes. I'd have to recolor Nanami's eyes myself, which means they won't be the same hue as the other girls'. And I won't be able to do heart eyes.

3 hours ago, gg20130208 said:

Really appreciated your love for the game and community. Thank you so much your extra efforts. 

In my opinion, Nanami's eye color is more important than lipstick, because her eyes lack brightness. Would love to see red (and maybe azure) colors in her eyes. 

NP. I'll see what I can do after work today and put the finished product up.

Unfortunately, I have to be the bearer of bad news. I spent about an hour figuring out the best way to recolor the eyes (don't use photoshop that often, and GIMP's tools don't feel like they're to the same standard), and managed to get a shade of blue for Nanami that looked good. But when I replaced the eyes, saved the dds, and reloaded VV there were no changes. I experimented with Elise and she has the same problem.

As far as I know, most of the girls' eye color are tied to their face texture .dds file. Any change you make to the skin texture will be made to the in-game model. I can draw yellow squiggly lines on, say, Honoka's eyes and they'll show up in-game. Like so:

2.thumb.png.d1a862143a6f59cdda577ddd76237296.png

But for reasons that are 110% unknown to me, this doesn't seem to be the case with Nanami and Elise. Altering the rest of their skin seems to work just fine, but the game gives zero s***s what you do to their eyes. Nanami's eyes are dark blue, Elise's are lighter blue, and that's just the way it is. You can draw on their eyes all day long and the game won't reflect the change at all. Whatever influences Nanami's eye color has nothing to do with the .dds file, as far as I know.

1.thumb.png.9e8a8528816f2f52737f0066cf9d031f.png
It's
possible I'm missing something super obvious and I'll regret typing all this out, or that more work needs to be done than the minimal amount I put into copying avenger's code. But I've got no idea how to fix this as of right now. I'm just an ape with photoshop. If I figure something out in the future I'll share my results. Otherwise someone else will have to take over and figure out Nanami/Elise's eyes.

For what it's worth, I uploaded a small update to the files I already made. The meaningful changes are:
1) 1/3 the original file size.
2) Made Elise's eye shadow more consistent.
3) Fixed it so that trying to change the eye color will no longer change the girls' face. Like I said, though, it also won't change the girls' eye color.

https://mega.nz/file/CxUHSCCJ#69o6BaJO0sBcrjDuAWSaOfl_xtRzhJCzolXpSBmF5Gw

On 9/27/2021 at 2:22 PM, Dudebro90 said:

As I said above, I didn't do any eye colors. And since I used other make-up mods as a template, changing eye colors will change faces. If that's too sloppy for your tastes you can copy the files from the default folder to the other eye colors and name and replace them. You won't get additional eye colors, but pushing the eye color button won't change the faces.

If eye color is an important feature of the original mod for you I'm pretty sure I can make those edits by the end of the day. The only issue is that, for reasons entirely unknown to me, Nanami's face texture .dds is half the size of the other girls', so I can't copy+paste those eyes. I'd have to recolor Nanami's eyes myself, which means they won't be the same hue as the other girls'. And I won't be able to do heart eyes.

Sorry I misunderstanding your first post. No I dont mind exactly hearteyes but I mean as an example. Forget it about, looks like I found a way how to made what I love it;)

DOAX_VV 2021-09-30 20-28-46.png

On 9/27/2021 at 3:41 PM, imexis77 said:

Thank you very much for your hard work:thumbsup: but there is something wrong. Lipstick and eyeshadow looks works fine but when I change eyecolor eyes not changed and her face looks different:(. PS; I dont use other face mods for her or something similiar and dont understand where is problem:(

DOAX_VV 2021-09-27 11-29-06.png

DOAX_VV 2021-09-27 11-30-08.png

Can you give me Hair mod nanami

2 hours ago, teddy_DOAXVV said:

Add lines below to your mod file or d3dx.ini.

[ShaderOverrideClothes_TEDDY2_DMM_20210925]
hash = 4dd080ec95432a48
allow_duplicate_hash = overrule
run = CommandListClothes

change_nanami_eye_color_test_TEDDY.zip 219.86 kB · 8 downloads

Edit) Sorry for the spooky eye......

DOAX-VenusVacation_211001_204307.jpg.bde0cac257078deba69205d92cd9e632.jpg

Thanks very much. I'll start working on the coloring tonight.

If you don't mind, could you explain how you search for the 16 digit hash? I know how to hunt, but I only ever get 8 digit hashes. I'd like to start doing hair recolors.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There maybe a bug in Facial Expressions Mod. When I loaded this Mod any other girls' function of tongue and ahegao expressions works well except Nagisa. There is only three bottons of her in the game: Normal Expressions,blushing and one called default. When I searched .ini, I found that there is tongue and ahegao buttons in Author's design, but somehow it cannot show properly in game.Wonder how to fix it. Thank you for your work by the way

@Sonagi_XXI

Excellent!! Patty is now very attractive.
Both steam and dmm were completely fixed.
Thank you very much!

By the way, I checked other characters and Hitomi was not working as well.

I tried to imitate and rewrite _Hitomi.ini, but both steam and dmm had no effect.
If you know, I would be very happy if you could tell me how to fix Hitomi.
Thank you very much.

hitomi steam.jpg

hitomi dmm.jpg

_Hitomi_mouth_mod_dont_fix.ini

On 11/28/2021 at 1:27 AM, geperuniche said:

@Sonagi_XXI

Excellent!! Patty is now very attractive.
Both steam and dmm were completely fixed.
Thank you very much!

By the way, I checked other characters and Hitomi was not working as well.

I tried to imitate and rewrite _Hitomi.ini, but both steam and dmm had no effect.
If you know, I would be very happy if you could tell me how to fix Hitomi.
Thank you very much.

hitomi steam.jpg

hitomi dmm.jpg

_Hitomi_mouth_mod_dont_fix.ini 28.67 kB · 8 downloads

Hum, never noticed Hitomi has this problem too, I´ll check it out

• 3 weeks later...