Cobla Commander Posted February 8, 2021 Posted February 8, 2021 Help me!? When I turn on the mod, the mole of Tamaki disappears? Disabling the Makeup and Facial Expressions mods doesn't help
avenger54 Posted February 8, 2021 Author Posted February 8, 2021 That's a known issue for expressions mod since it alters the mesh, unfortunately no way to keep both.
Cobla Commander Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 Until a while ago, the mole was displayed if I didn't switch the facial expression, but now it disappears. Is it due to an update or something??
avenger54 Posted February 9, 2021 Author Posted February 9, 2021 1 hour ago, Cobla Commander said: Is it due to an update or something? No, I didn't make any updates in a while and new update is still in the development. Maybe you use some other mod to override the face texture?
HattoWW Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 Looking forward for the new version, great job mate ? 1
Cobla Commander Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 7 hours ago, avenger54 said: いいえ、しばらくの間更新を行いませんでした。新しい更新はまだ開発中です。たぶん、顔のテクスチャをオーバーライドするために他のmodを使用しますか? I don't use any other mods that use face textures, so it's full of mysteries.?
Popular Post avenger54 Posted February 9, 2021 Author Popular Post Posted February 9, 2021 Makeup mod v2.0 Finally finished the update for the mod made by Zzxiaoyi and me. Now there's a visual menu so you no longer need to use the hotkeys, just open the menu with ALT+3 or ALT+4 and choose the makeup settings. Menu can be clicked with either left or right mouse button or with CTRL button in case there's a game's UI underneath. I also fixed all the compatibility issues, mod should work on both Steam and DMM version. Download: https://mega.nz/file/Ac1VhS6Z#g-lczoBgg0sFO-pfwgGj_5wdpO__-IZE1OLvukl1_3E Mod is also available via Mod Manager's online mod storage. 26
HattoWW Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 Thank you for your great effort, this mod is really very good with the new visual menu. Will there be the lipstick and eyeshadow options for Tsukushi too?
avenger54 Posted February 10, 2021 Author Posted February 10, 2021 8 hours ago, HattoWW said: Will there be the lipstick and eyeshadow options for Tsukushi too? I'm not the one making textures, you should ask Zzxiaoyi if you want something added to the mod.
exorcismus1 Posted February 10, 2021 Posted February 10, 2021 thank you for the update and hard working sry but question do you plan to do or create lobelia make up mod ?
avenger54 Posted February 10, 2021 Author Posted February 10, 2021 43 minutes ago, exorcismus1 said: sry but question do you plan to do or create lobelia make up mod ? I assume yes but probably after she'll be available for f2p players.
HattoWW Posted February 10, 2021 Posted February 10, 2021 8 hours ago, avenger54 said: 'm not the one making textures Hi mate, I also tried the white skin for patty but it only changes the face, with wich body skin is it compitable? How can i use this?
gizzard9071 Posted February 10, 2021 Posted February 10, 2021 I cannot roll eyes... and I cannot change the eye color what I need to do?
avenger54 Posted February 10, 2021 Author Posted February 10, 2021 23 minutes ago, gizzard9071 said: I cannot roll eyes... and I cannot change the eye color what I need to do? For eyes rolling please wait for expressions mod update. It'll happen soon enough, after I'll stop reflecting on Chitose ending. For eye color please specify what is the problem exactly? Which mod do you use and which girl doesn't work. 2
gizzard9071 Posted February 11, 2021 Posted February 11, 2021 9 hours ago, avenger54 said: 目を転がすために、式modの更新を待ってください。千歳の結末を振り返るのをやめた後、もうすぐ起こるだろう。 目の色については、正確に何が問題なのかを明記してください。どのmodを使用し、どの女の子が機能しませんか。 thank you!!! I wait!!! all girl cannot change eye color. I use Make up MOD . of course, I use new version
death8787 Posted February 11, 2021 Posted February 11, 2021 Why I can't control Momiji's face ? please help me
mattwestwood Posted February 13, 2021 Posted February 13, 2021 Hi, How to save the makeup mod? I tired to remove one girl's make up but when i restart the game, the make up is still on the face. Anyone can help? Thanks.
逮虾户 Posted February 14, 2021 Posted February 14, 2021 6 hours ago, mattwestwood said: 嗨,如何保存化妆模组?我厌倦了删除一个女孩的化妆,但是当我重新启动游戏时,化妆仍然留在脸上。有人可以帮忙吗?谢谢。 请按F10进行保存 1
逮虾户 Posted February 14, 2021 Posted February 14, 2021 On 2021/2/11 at AM10点35分, gizzard9071 said: 谢谢你!!!我等!!! 所有女孩都不能改变眼睛的颜色。 我使用Make MOD。 当然,我使用新版本 同样的,我也无法改变所有女孩眼睛颜色
otojo0127 Posted February 16, 2021 Posted February 16, 2021 Anyone have Sayuri's face repair? 3.6.1.ver can't work normally in STEAM Use google THX
avenger54 Posted February 18, 2021 Author Posted February 18, 2021 On 2/11/2021 at 9:35 AM, gizzard9071 said: all girl cannot change eye color. That's weird, eye color should work. Make sure you use the updated d3dx.ini file. Try using mine for example. d3dx.ini On 2/11/2021 at 11:50 AM, death8787 said: Why I can't control Momiji's face ? please help me The fix was on previous pages. Or wait until I release the new version, I'm still working on it, it'll be ready in a week or two I hope. On 2/17/2021 at 12:40 AM, otojo0127 said: Anyone have Sayuri's face repair? 3.6.1.ver can't work normally in STEAM I'm yet to check Steam version of Sayuri but most likely she'll work after the update. Please wait for a new version. 3
逮虾户 Posted February 19, 2021 Posted February 19, 2021 5 hours ago, avenger54 said: 太奇怪了,眼睛的颜色应该起作用。确保使用更新的d3dx.ini文件。例如,尝试使用我的。 d3dx.ini 81.69 kB·6下载 该修复程序在先前的页面上。或者等到我发布新版本后,我仍在研究它,我希望在一两周内就可以准备就绪。 我尚未检查Sayuri的Steam版本,但很可能她将在更新后工作。请等待新版本。 太棒了,可以工作了,非常感谢!!! 1
StrikasZX Posted February 19, 2021 Posted February 19, 2021 Can someone tell me how to mod steam dead or alive xtreme venus vacation?
StrikasZX Posted February 19, 2021 Posted February 19, 2021 anyone could tell me the step to setup the mod ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now