batacap Posted December 26, 2021 Posted December 26, 2021 Lobelias mod seems to be broken. Is it possible for anyone to fix this? 3
avenger54 Posted December 26, 2021 Author Posted December 26, 2021 Sorry guys, I was absent due to covid and then had a lot of work on me, so didn't have much time for VV stuff. I'll try to catch up now. Makeup Mod is updated with Nanami thanks to Zzxiaoyi. Can be downloaded separately on Mod Manager. I'm aware of current problems with Lobelia's expressions mod, no solution yet but I'll look into it. 16
abeshihidebu Posted December 27, 2021 Posted December 27, 2021 On 10/1/2021 at 8:57 PM, teddy_DOAXVV said: Add lines below to your mod file or d3dx.ini. [ShaderOverrideClothes_TEDDY2_DMM_20210925] hash = 4dd080ec95432a48 allow_duplicate_hash = overrule run = CommandListClothes change_nanami_eye_color_test_TEDDY.zip 219.86 kB · 101 downloads Edit) Sorry for the spooky eye...... Where is this Nanami's nipple skin? I can't find
Yuumob Posted December 31, 2021 Posted December 31, 2021 (edited) On 12/27/2021 at 2:29 AM, avenger54 said: Thank you! Nanami's expression would be great too! Edited December 31, 2021 by Yuumob
z31wnx Posted January 1, 2022 Posted January 1, 2022 Your mods is very very fantastic , but I find a bug and have one qustion 1. I think there is something wrong with Marie's teeth , it‘s not white looks like so dirty , ←picture is mod off and →picture is mod on , can you fix it ? 2. If I don't want this eyes expression like ↓ picture , how do I close or delete it , it's so horrible , I don't want play horror game so how do I close or delete this eyes expression ?
avenger54 Posted January 5, 2022 Author Posted January 5, 2022 On 1/1/2022 at 4:27 PM, z31wnx said: 1. I think there is something wrong with Marie's teeth , it‘s not white looks like so dirty , ←picture is mod off and →picture is mod on , can you fix it ? Thanks. I checked the issue, Marie's face texture was probably updated at some point (?). I'll fix it soon. On 1/1/2022 at 4:27 PM, z31wnx said: 2. If I don't want this eyes expression like ↓ picture , how do I close or delete it , it's so horrible , I don't want play horror game so how do I close or delete this eyes expression ? Depending on what control method you use you'll need to edit the .ini file. If you use manual controls, edit the Nyotengu.ini Look for this part Spoiler ;-------------------------------------------------- ; eyes mod ;-------------------------------------------------- [Constants] global $eye = 0 [KeyCycleMeshes1] condition = $\mods\_id\id.ini\girl1 == $girl && $mod_active == 1 Key = no_modifiers i type = cycle $eye = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 0 [KeyCycleMeshes2] condition = $\mods\_id\id.ini\girl2 == $girl && $mod_active == 1 Key = ctrl i type = cycle $eye = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 0 And simply remove 5 and 6 from $eye variable. If you use the menu, you'll need to edit the menu using the Mod Maker tool, the menu is kept in the nyo_menu.txt file. I made tutorials on how to use Mod Maker, check out my other thread. Also, a less convenient but simpler solution, in this part Spoiler [TextureOverrideEye0] hash = 23fe292e match_first_index = 3618 if $eye != 0 if $eye == 1 vb0 = ResourceEye5VB ib = ResourceEye5IB elif $eye == 2 vb0 = ResourceEye10VB ib = ResourceEye10IB elif $eye == 3 vb0 = ResourceEye15VB ib = ResourceEye15IB elif $eye == 4 vb0 = ResourceEye20VB ib = ResourceEye20IB elif $eye == 5 vb0 = ResourceEye25VB ib = ResourceEye25IB elif $eye == 6 vb0 = ResourceEye30VB ib = ResourceEye30IB endif drawindexed = auto handling = skip endif you can simply remove the highlighted part.
S660 Posted January 5, 2022 Posted January 5, 2022 (edited) Excuse me for google translate. If you add Nanami's make-up mod, Tsukushi's eyes will grow and you will look like an alien. If you erase Nanami's make-up mod, it will return to its original state. Edited January 5, 2022 by S660 1
avenger54 Posted January 5, 2022 Author Posted January 5, 2022 37 minutes ago, S660 said: Excuse me for google translate. If you add Nanami's make-up mod, Tsukushi's eyes will grow and you will look like an alien. If you erase Nanami's make-up mod, it will return to its original state. I just checked and it works fine on my end. Make sure you use the latest versions of the mods.
LordDGP Posted January 6, 2022 Posted January 6, 2022 Has anyone been successful in giving Lobelia blue Eyes without her starting to flicker?
Tychedy Posted January 13, 2022 Posted January 13, 2022 Sorry, I think you should update tattoo 2.4 in the manager
NAMIXINI Posted January 13, 2022 Posted January 13, 2022 Why does my makeup mod nananmi's face keep turning black and back again and again
DOAFS Posted January 15, 2022 Posted January 15, 2022 Hello, I use the steam international client,after I downloaded your makeup2.3, I found that the eye color did not change after I used the k key, and the lip color and eye shadow run well. Then I use makeup2.3 in steam japan client and I found that this mod can be used normally. So can you please help me with this problem? thanks.
DOAFS Posted January 15, 2022 Posted January 15, 2022 31 minutes ago, DOAFS said: Hello, I use the steam international client,after I downloaded your makeup2.3, I found that the eye color did not change after I used the k key, and the lip color and eye shadow run well. Then I use makeup2.3 in steam japan client and I found that this mod can be used normally. So can you please help me with this problem? thanks. When I start the international client this is the start page prompt NOTICE: Unknown user settings will be removed from d3dx_user.ini This is normal if you recently removed/changed any mods Press F10 to update the config now, or CtrI+F10 to reset all settings to default The first unrecognised entry was:"$\Mods\appearance\makeup mods\tsukushi\tsukushi.ini\lips =1" can you please give me some advice?thanks.
DOAFS Posted January 15, 2022 Posted January 15, 2022 I downloaded the page 13 d3dx.ini file and now the problem is solved, congratulations. Finally I want to ask is this d3dx.ini your latest file?do I still need to update it?
unyatama Posted January 29, 2022 Posted January 29, 2022 日本語で失礼します。Facial Expressions mod v4.1をダウンロードしたんですが舌や顔の変化はできたのですがアヘ顔、白目ができません。ahegaoのアイコンはあるけどクリックしても変わりません。なぜですか?
Dudebro90 Posted January 29, 2022 Posted January 29, 2022 Got lucky on my pulls so I made a simple Tina make-up edit to tide people over. There are NO extra eye colors, same as my edits to Nanami and Elise; since I couldn't figure out how to edit their eyes, I figured the same rule applied to Tina. https://mega.nz/file/e0FFiAAD#3opwBNRWPuOQs7ZtrhKxey9iVq-o8zW7nmX5BSsLODk 8
alice66666 Posted February 15, 2022 Posted February 15, 2022 Hello, sorry if this has been answered before but I can't seem to get the ahegao eyes working. I press I and nothing happens.
jadz45123 Posted February 21, 2022 Posted February 21, 2022 On 9/28/2021 at 8:44 AM, Dudebro90 said: Unfortunately, I have to be the bearer of bad news. I spent about an hour figuring out the best way to recolor the eyes (don't use photoshop that often, and GIMP's tools don't feel like they're to the same standard), and managed to get a shade of blue for Nanami that looked good. But when I replaced the eyes, saved the dds, and reloaded VV there were no changes. I experimented with Elise and she has the same problem. As far as I know, most of the girls' eye color are tied to their face texture .dds file. Any change you make to the skin texture will be made to the in-game model. I can draw yellow squiggly lines on, say, Honoka's eyes and they'll show up in-game. Like so: But for reasons that are 110% unknown to me, this doesn't seem to be the case with Nanami and Elise. Altering the rest of their skin seems to work just fine, but the game gives zero s***s what you do to their eyes. Nanami's eyes are dark blue, Elise's are lighter blue, and that's just the way it is. You can draw on their eyes all day long and the game won't reflect the change at all. Whatever influences Nanami's eye color has nothing to do with the .dds file, as far as I know. It's possible I'm missing something super obvious and I'll regret typing all this out, or that more work needs to be done than the minimal amount I put into copying avenger's code. But I've got no idea how to fix this as of right now. I'm just an ape with photoshop. If I figure something out in the future I'll share my results. Otherwise someone else will have to take over and figure out Nanami/Elise's eyes. For what it's worth, I uploaded a small update to the files I already made. The meaningful changes are: 1) 1/3 the original file size. 2) Made Elise's eye shadow more consistent. 3) Fixed it so that trying to change the eye color will no longer change the girls' face. Like I said, though, it also won't change the girls' eye color. https://mega.nz/file/CxUHSCCJ#69o6BaJO0sBcrjDuAWSaOfl_xtRzhJCzolXpSBmF5Gw Hello, I have added eye colors for Elise and used with your lipstick and eyeshadow edit hope you don't mind. There is all the colors except for the heart eyes. This is my first time doing this so it is not very good. Elise Test.rar 14
auron777 Posted February 26, 2022 Posted February 26, 2022 Cant wait for Tina tattoo skin and facial mod!
alice66666 Posted March 8, 2022 Posted March 8, 2022 Sorry to ask again but I still can't figure out why the eyes don't change. I press I but nothing happens and when I open the control menu and press it, still nothing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now