Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

• avenger54 changed the title to Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

Sorry guys, I was absent due to covid and then had a lot of work on me, so didn't have much time for VV stuff. I'll try to catch up now.

Makeup Mod is updated with Nanami thanks to ZzxiaoyiCan be downloaded separately on Mod Manager.

vvmm_Nanami_preview2.jpg.ad35b3f71be51f473d977762e4c3bac2.jpg

I'm aware of current problems with Lobelia's expressions mod, no solution yet but I'll look into it.

Your mods is very very fantastic , but I find a bug and have one qustion 

1. I think there is something wrong with Marie's teeth , it‘s not white looks like so dirty , ←picture is mod off and →picture is mod on , can you fix it ?

2. If I don't want this eyes expression like ↓ picture , how do I close or delete it , it's so horrible , I don't want play horror game so how do I close or delete this eyes expression ?

2.jpg

3.PNG

On 1/1/2022 at 4:27 PM, z31wnx said:

1. I think there is something wrong with Marie's teeth , it‘s not white looks like so dirty , ←picture is mod off and →picture is mod on , can you fix it ?

Thanks. I checked the issue, Marie's face texture was probably updated at some point (?). I'll fix it soon.

On 1/1/2022 at 4:27 PM, z31wnx said:

2. If I don't want this eyes expression like ↓ picture , how do I close or delete it , it's so horrible , I don't want play horror game so how do I close or delete this eyes expression ?

Depending on what control method you use you'll need to edit the .ini file.

If you use manual controls, edit the Nyotengu.ini

Look for this part

Spoiler

;--------------------------------------------------
; eyes mod
;--------------------------------------------------

[Constants]
global $eye = 0

[KeyCycleMeshes1]
condition = $\mods\_id\id.ini\girl1 == $girl && $mod_active == 1
Key = no_modifiers i
type = cycle 
$eye = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 0

[KeyCycleMeshes2]
condition = $\mods\_id\id.ini\girl2 == $girl && $mod_active == 1
Key = ctrl i
type = cycle 
$eye = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 0

And simply remove 5 and 6 from $eye variable.

If you use the menu, you'll need to edit the menu using the Mod Maker tool, the menu is kept in the nyo_menu.txt file. I made tutorials on how to use Mod Maker, check out my other thread.

Also, a less convenient but simpler solution, in this part

Spoiler

[TextureOverrideEye0]
hash = 23fe292e
match_first_index = 3618
if $eye != 0
    if $eye == 1
        vb0 = ResourceEye5VB
        ib = ResourceEye5IB
    elif $eye == 2
        vb0 = ResourceEye10VB
        ib = ResourceEye10IB
    elif $eye == 3
        vb0 = ResourceEye15VB
        ib = ResourceEye15IB
    elif $eye == 4
        vb0 = ResourceEye20VB
        ib = ResourceEye20IB
    elif $eye == 5
        vb0 = ResourceEye25VB
        ib = ResourceEye25IB
    elif $eye == 6
        vb0 = ResourceEye30VB
        ib = ResourceEye30IB

endif
    drawindexed = auto
    handling = skip
endif

you can simply remove the highlighted part.

Excuse me for google translate.
If you add Nanami's make-up mod, Tsukushi's eyes will grow and you will look like an alien.
If you erase Nanami's make-up mod, it will return to its original state.

DOAX VenusVacation 2022_01_05 23_10_46.png

DOAX VenusVacation 2022_01_05 23_03_41.png

Edited by S660
37 minutes ago, S660 said:

Excuse me for google translate.
If you add Nanami's make-up mod, Tsukushi's eyes will grow and you will look like an alien.
If you erase Nanami's make-up mod, it will return to its original state.

I just checked and it works fine on my end. Make sure you use the latest versions of the mods.

DOAX-VenusVacation_220105_214741.jpg.2653de7222025851475b2f8dff8212b2.jpg

Hello, I use the steam international client,after I downloaded your makeup2.3, I found that the eye color did not change after I used the k key, and the lip color and eye shadow run well. Then I use makeup2.3 in steam japan client and I found that this mod can be used normally. So can you please help me with this problem? thanks.

31 minutes ago, DOAFS said:

Hello, I use the steam international client,after I downloaded your makeup2.3, I found that the eye color did not change after I used the k key, and the lip color and eye shadow run well. Then I use makeup2.3 in steam japan client and I found that this mod can be used normally. So can you please help me with this problem? thanks.

When I start the international client this is the start page prompt

NOTICE: Unknown user settings will be removed from d3dx_user.ini
This is normal if you recently removed/changed any mods 
Press F10 to update the config now, or CtrI+F10 to reset all settings to default
The first unrecognised entry was:"$\Mods\appearance\makeup mods\tsukushi\tsukushi.ini\lips =1"

can you please give me some advice?thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

日本語で失礼します。Facial Expressions mod v4.1をダウンロードしたんですが舌や顔の変化はできたのですがアヘ顔、白目ができません。ahegaoのアイコンはあるけどクリックしても変わりません。なぜですか?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 8:44 AM, Dudebro90 said:

Unfortunately, I have to be the bearer of bad news. I spent about an hour figuring out the best way to recolor the eyes (don't use photoshop that often, and GIMP's tools don't feel like they're to the same standard), and managed to get a shade of blue for Nanami that looked good. But when I replaced the eyes, saved the dds, and reloaded VV there were no changes. I experimented with Elise and she has the same problem.

As far as I know, most of the girls' eye color are tied to their face texture .dds file. Any change you make to the skin texture will be made to the in-game model. I can draw yellow squiggly lines on, say, Honoka's eyes and they'll show up in-game. Like so:

But for reasons that are 110% unknown to me, this doesn't seem to be the case with Nanami and Elise. Altering the rest of their skin seems to work just fine, but the game gives zero s***s what you do to their eyes. Nanami's eyes are dark blue, Elise's are lighter blue, and that's just the way it is. You can draw on their eyes all day long and the game won't reflect the change at all. Whatever influences Nanami's eye color has nothing to do with the .dds file, as far as I know.

It's possible I'm missing something super obvious and I'll regret typing all this out, or that more work needs to be done than the minimal amount I put into copying avenger's code. But I've got no idea how to fix this as of right now. I'm just an ape with photoshop. If I figure something out in the future I'll share my results. Otherwise someone else will have to take over and figure out Nanami/Elise's eyes.

For what it's worth, I uploaded a small update to the files I already made. The meaningful changes are:
1) 1/3 the original file size.
2) Made Elise's eye shadow more consistent.
3) Fixed it so that trying to change the eye color will no longer change the girls' face. Like I said, though, it also won't change the girls' eye color.

https://mega.nz/file/CxUHSCCJ#69o6BaJO0sBcrjDuAWSaOfl_xtRzhJCzolXpSBmF5Gw

Hello,

I have added eye colors for Elise and used with your lipstick and eyeshadow edit hope you don't mind.

There is all the colors except for the heart eyes.

This is my first time doing this so it is not very good.

image.thumb.png.316d6e97ab5bee8f25cf9cd63f8d9744.png

Elise Test.rar