Korius Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) Ayane full eye fix DMM *lip functions disabled in the ini file, you will have to re-enable the original ini file included you want to use them Spoiler Ayane.7z Edited September 16 by Korius 9
Korius Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Kasumi full eye fix DMM *lip functions disabled in the ini file, you will have to re-enable them you want to use them Spoiler Kasumi.7z 9
Korius Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Elise full eye fix DMM *lip functions disabled in the ini file, you will have to re-enable them you want to use them Spoiler Elise.7z 9
Korius Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Monica full eye fix DMM *lip functions disabled in the ini file, you will have to re-enable them you want to use them Spoiler Monica.7z 8
Korius Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Honoka full eye fix DMM *lip functions disabled in the ini file, you will have to re-enable them you want to use them Spoiler Honoka.7z 10
Sonemi Kusonemi Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) I've fixed an issue with Momiji's facial expressions. (DMM) Update: September 20 Added support for blush when using oil. Momiji.7z Edited September 19 by Sonemi Kusonemi 14
Lihué Posted September 17 Posted September 17 On 9/14/2026 at 3:16 AM, Korius said: Helena Full eye fix DMM *blush included Reveal hidden contents Helena.7z 1.11 MB · 5 downloads thx for all fixes 🙇♂️i really wait alot of time for it,my mod skills are 0 😭😭 i cant get all of this for free i DM you
Ramen Superman Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 9/14/2026 at 7:00 AM, Korius said: Fixes for heart eyes on DMM *swapped one of the lipstick options with a blush texture *I only fixed the heart eyes, the other colors need to be fixed individually. They can be fixed if you separate the eye texture from the face texture and use that as the new file (resolution of the eye texture needs to be 128x128 px or 256x256 px depending on the girl) *The mod also doesn't play nice with the newer face mods and will probably have to disable the eye functions to get them working together Reika.7z 4.65 MB · 6 downloads AZU heart.7z 31.46 MB · 5 downloads SHIZU.7z 5.58 MB · 6 downloads Yukino heart.7z 13.64 MB · 6 downloads Thanks for your fix, but none of them work on steam😭Could you please teach me how to make them available on steam? I really love these wonderful works! 🥰 1
Korius Posted September 18 Posted September 18 7 hours ago, Ramen Superman said: Thanks for your fix, but none of them work on steam😭Could you please teach me how to make them available on steam? I really love these wonderful works! 🥰 I don't have the Steam version so I can't get the proper hash ids, but since the mod doesn't rely on mesh weights, changing the hash values in the ini files to the Steam ones could possibly work if you can get them
ognish Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 9/14/2026 at 8:00 AM, Korius said: Fixes for heart eyes on DMM *swapped one of the lipstick options with a blush texture *I only fixed the heart eyes, the other colors need to be fixed individually. They can be fixed if you separate the eye texture from the face texture and use that as the new file (resolution of the eye texture needs to be 128x128 px or 256x256 px depending on the girl) *The mod also doesn't play nice with the newer face mods and will probably have to disable the eye functions to get them working together Reika.7z 4.65 MB · 6 downloads AZU heart.7z 31.46 MB · 5 downloads SHIZU.7z 5.58 MB · 7 downloads Yukino heart.7z 13.64 MB · 6 downloads *sorry. google transfer. Yukino did not work. Is the content of the file correct?
Korius Posted September 19 Posted September 19 5 hours ago, ognish said: *sorry. google transfer. Yukino did not work. Is the content of the file correct? Are you on Steam? It only works on DMM If you are on Steam, you need to replace the DMM hash ids with the Steam IDs I don't have the Steam version so I can't get them myself Only the Heart Eyes work, no other color works If the lip functions are still enabled in that ReikaF file, it could be conflicting with other mods Here's the file I use with the lip function disabled, replace the ReikaF with the Yuki file attached to this post You'll need to extract it because the site won't let me upload text/ini files by themselves Yuki.7z
ognish Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) 6 hours ago, Korius said: Are you on Steam? It only works on DMM If you are on Steam, you need to replace the DMM hash ids with the Steam IDs I don't have the Steam version so I can't get them myself Only the Heart Eyes work, no other color works If the lip functions are still enabled in that ReikaF file, it could be conflicting with other mods Here's the file I use with the lip function disabled, replace the ReikaF with the Yuki file attached to this post You'll need to extract it because the site won't let me upload text/ini files by themselves Yuki.7z 2.34 kB · 1 download I'm DMM Player. The error shown above appears when using the mod. Edited September 19 by ognish
Korius Posted September 19 Posted September 19 1 hour ago, ognish said: I'm DMM Player. The error shown above appears when using the mod. Like I said, I only gave her a heart eyes option I don't have textures for the other colors
ognish Posted September 20 Posted September 20 2 hours ago, Korius said: Like I said, I only gave her a heart eyes option I don't have textures for the other colors Thanks! Since the message involved a heart icon, I suspected that might be the cause. It seems likely to be an issue with my own setup, so I'll look into it further.
Ramen Superman Posted September 20 Posted September 20 On 9/19/2026 at 7:19 AM, Korius said: I don't have the Steam version so I can't get the proper hash ids, but since the mod doesn't rely on mesh weights, changing the hash values in the ini files to the Steam ones could possibly work if you can get them Thanks for your guidance, it works after changing the hash. However Azusa's face, eyes and eyebrows look very strange. This only happens on Azusa, other girls' makeup mods worked well. Is it a technical problem or should I make some special configurations on Azusa?
Korius Posted September 20 Posted September 20 12 hours ago, Ramen Superman said: Thanks for your guidance, it works after changing the hash. However Azusa's face, eyes and eyebrows look very strange. This only happens on Azusa, other girls' makeup mods worked well. Is it a technical problem or should I make some special configurations on Azusa? It's cause those are Reika's faces Azusa's mod was repurposed from Reika's and I only made a new texture for the heart eyes I don't know how to make new colors for the other ones
erin37958631 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 On 2026/9/17 at AM9點36分, Korius said: Honoka 全眼修復DMM *唇部功能已在ini檔案中停用,如果您想使用它們,需要重新啟用。 顯示隱藏內容 穗香.7z 1.09 MB · 6次下載 How to re enable lipstick?
Korius Posted September 22 Posted September 22 5 hours ago, erin37958631 said: How to re enable lipstick? Open the Honoka ini file and remove the semicolons on the relevant code (also the semicolon in front of [TextureOverrideLipstick]) I included an altered ini file with them enabled Honoka.zip 1
Korius Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Also need to move this line of code back under the Lip section V 1
auroraNine Posted Sunday at 08:31 AM Posted Sunday at 08:31 AM On 9/3/2026 at 12:31 AM, Sonemi Kusonemi said: I've fixed an issue with Elise's facial expressions. (DMM) Added support for blush when using oil. Elise.7z 2.34 MB · 22 downloads I'm having trouble getting this mod to work. The issue is likely because I replaced the d3dx file for another mod and accidentally deleted the version that worked with this one. If you have this mod working, could you please upload your d3dx file?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now