Jump to content

Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
9 hours ago, Betjia said:

Theres something wrong with Honoka eyes

I don't have this problem so most likely another mod causes it or maybe you need to update 3DMigoto.

Posted
18 hours ago, avenger54 said:

I don't have this problem so most likely another mod causes it or maybe you need to update 3DMigoto.

To be fair, I didn't think it happen with other swimsuit.

Could you check it with the Diao chan swimsuit?

Posted
7 hours ago, Betjia said:

Could you check it with the Diao chan swimsuit?

 

2021_05_25_15_19_04_515.jpg.2ceb57c4d0e1eb7a3b4b376ab0a70c02.jpg

 

Works fine. The problem is most likely in some other mod.

Posted

I tried to make Lobelia's face, but the face disappeared. Does anyone know the cause?

 

[TextureOverrideFacebase]
hash = b9549b35
match_first_index = 5058
ps-t0 = ResourceFace
vb0 = ResourceFacebaseVB 
ib = ResourceFacebaseIB 
drawindexed = auto
handling = skip

[ResourceFacebaseVB]
type = Buffer
filename = Facebase.vb
stride = 128
[ResourceFacebaseIB]
type = Buffer
filename = Facebase.ib
format = DXGI_FORMAT_R16_UINT

 

Posted
1 hour ago, kanetama1111 said:

I tried to make Lobelia's face, but the face disappeared. Does anyone know the cause?

You apply the texture but your code has no resource for that texture. Also, I believe her face hash should be 1876977c.

But I'm not an expert when it comes to work with models.

Posted
14 minutes ago, kanetama1111 said:

aaa.jpg.192cea3ad2be7f1d4db95ec1c93b1155.jpg

 

解決しました。どうもありがとうございました。

Very nice, very beautiful

Posted
5 minutes ago, SkreDy said:

I may sound like an idiot but about that tattoo mod, it says M+1 but what is M+1?

 

Nvm like I thought it's literally M+1. My mod wasn't working proprely so I reinstalled it and it works fine now.

Posted
On 5/25/2021 at 7:03 PM, avenger54 said:

 

 

 

Works fine. The problem is most likely in some other mod.

Can you share your d3dx?

Posted
On 5/29/2021 at 1:00 AM, LMSWD123 said:

How to install that facial expression mod into the game

You unpack the mod in your /Mods/ folder. You need 3DMigoto Base Mod to be installed for mods to work.

 

21 hours ago, Betjia said:

Can you share your d3dx?

Sure, it's the same one as in Mod Manager.

d3dx.ini

Posted

does there any method to shut off the manual controls and just using Alt+1or2 to control the facial in this version?

i'm always using F key to adjust the aperture, so it is always change the facial together.

 

Posted

tatoo mod 2.3 is very great that change pubic hair option!! but i  feel previous version texture quality is better, are you willing to upgrade the texture?? i used translator, i really thx to your work and i use your mod very well so thank you!!

Posted
On 6/21/2021 at 12:46 AM, Mushi0204 said:

does there any method to shut off the manual controls and just using Alt+1or2 to control the facial in this version?

i'm always using F key to adjust the aperture, so it is always change the facial together.

 

Yes, you can disable manual controls by editing .ini files.

You'll need to find these parts and remove them

image.png.44ae03c83d4a20c91dbf05aacf008976.png

 

9 hours ago, naroho11 said:

tatoo mod 2.3 is very great that change pubic hair option!! but i  feel previous version texture quality is better, are you willing to upgrade the texture?? i used translator, i really thx to your work and i use your mod very well so thank you!!

Yeah, update was made, will be uploaded soon.

Posted
37 minutes ago, avenger54 said:

Yes, you can disable manual controls by editing .ini files.

You'll need to find these parts and remove them

image.png.44ae03c83d4a20c91dbf05aacf008976.png

 

Yeah, update was made, will be uploaded soon.

Ah I see!

 

Thanks for the reply!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...