Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, avenger54 said:

I don't have this problem so most likely another mod causes it or maybe you need to update 3DMigoto.

To be fair, I didn't think it happen with other swimsuit.

Could you check it with the Diao chan swimsuit?

I tried to make Lobelia's face, but the face disappeared. Does anyone know the cause?

[TextureOverrideFacebase]
hash = b9549b35
match_first_index = 5058
ps-t0 = ResourceFace
vb0 = ResourceFacebaseVB 
ib = ResourceFacebaseIB 
drawindexed = auto
handling = skip

[ResourceFacebaseVB]
type = Buffer
filename = Facebase.vb
stride = 128
[ResourceFacebaseIB]
type = Buffer
filename = Facebase.ib
format = DXGI_FORMAT_R16_UINT

1 hour ago, kanetama1111 said:

I tried to make Lobelia's face, but the face disappeared. Does anyone know the cause?

You apply the texture but your code has no resource for that texture. Also, I believe her face hash should be 1876977c.

But I'm not an expert when it comes to work with models.

5 minutes ago, SkreDy said:

I may sound like an idiot but about that tattoo mod, it says M+1 but what is M+1?

Nvm like I thought it's literally M+1. My mod wasn't working proprely so I reinstalled it and it works fine now.

On 5/29/2021 at 1:00 AM, LMSWD123 said:

How to install that facial expression mod into the game

You unpack the mod in your /Mods/ folder. You need 3DMigoto Base Mod to be installed for mods to work.

21 hours ago, Betjia said:

Can you share your d3dx?

Sure, it's the same one as in Mod Manager.

d3dx.ini

• avenger54 changed the title to Facial Expressions v4.0 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.2, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

tatoo mod 2.3 is very great that change pubic hair option!! but i  feel previous version texture quality is better, are you willing to upgrade the texture?? i used translator, i really thx to your work and i use your mod very well so thank you!!

On 6/21/2021 at 12:46 AM, Mushi0204 said:

does there any method to shut off the manual controls and just using Alt+1or2 to control the facial in this version?

i'm always using F key to adjust the aperture, so it is always change the facial together.

Yes, you can disable manual controls by editing .ini files.

You'll need to find these parts and remove them

image.png.44ae03c83d4a20c91dbf05aacf008976.png

9 hours ago, naroho11 said:

tatoo mod 2.3 is very great that change pubic hair option!! but i  feel previous version texture quality is better, are you willing to upgrade the texture?? i used translator, i really thx to your work and i use your mod very well so thank you!!

Yeah, update was made, will be uploaded soon.